CA PR- Citizenship - back to USA

ask_afdb

Oka plan talking with family.

so far h1s tho no issues. Kani satisfaction Ledu because of restrictions and limitations, which you all know. 

plan enti ante PR apply chesi 3 years Canada lo job chesukoni. CA Citizenship theesukoni  USA osthe on TN visa.

can we set up business, work for any company, any level of jobs??

what are the other underlying problems, be it, legal, visa and taxation issues. 
pls share your views.

13 minutes ago, ask_afdb said:

so far h1s tho no issues. Kani satisfaction Ledu because of restrictions and limitations, which you all know. 

plan enti ante PR apply chesi 3 years Canada lo job chesukoni. CA Citizenship theesukoni  USA osthe on TN visa.

pls share your views.

Vinadaniki easy ga ne vunna, acharinchadaniki matram kastam..

In 4 years, you will relocate three times in two different countries. As long as you are single, May be manageable but with family and kids, not an easy plan.

and Canada citizenship kosam Nuv 3 years survive ayinapudu, Ade continue cheyadam better kada than to move back to US again?

1. It will take more than 7 years now to get canada citizenship ( that is what I been told)

2. No IT jobs unless  you already have a IT job don't go to Canada..you have to do is jobs for many years 

34 minutes ago, ask_afdb said:

pls share your views.

I don’t think u can have ur own business on TN visa u need to have a bound employer just like h1b.

32 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

1. It will take more than 7 years now to get canada citizenship ( that is what I been told)

2. No IT jobs unless  you already have a IT job don't go to Canada..you have to do is jobs for many years 

Wrong. It takes 4 years, know plenty of people that got it in 4 years. 

You can get IT jobs in Canada but it takes time, that's all. All my friends who live in Canada got jobs 6 months to 1 year after moving there. 

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

I don’t think u can have ur own business on TN visa u need to have a bound employer just like h1b.

thanks for correcting me. I was always thinking its self employable. may be its helps u too @ask_afdb

48 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Wrong. It takes 4 years, know plenty of people that got it in 4 years. 

You can get IT jobs in Canada but it takes time, that's all. All my friends who live in Canada got jobs 6 months to 1 year after moving there. 

what is salaries there for say java developer with 8 years exp and Ms in usa. and average savings after rent for a couple with single job. naku kuda similar plan undi as a backup.

2 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

what is salaries there for say java developer with 8 years exp and Ms in usa. and average savings after rent for a couple with single job. naku kuda similar plan undi as a backup.

100k or somewhere around that, salaries won't be much. Savings zero if you live in Toronto or Vancouver, truth be told. 

If both couple working, then you can save some but not too much. 

• Upvote 1

Dont make long term plans during covid times. 

Moving there and moving here, why to suffer alot?

Get a good billing and work here for that 6 years and jump to india and be happy.

Spend something for your enjoyment too.. Dont live and die like an a-ss sacrificing everything for kids even your 40s.

Its not worth it.

• Upvote 1