Which IDs should be brought back for better entertainment in this DB??

Shameless

Okavela mods velli paatha IDs ni andharni ila Crying Brahmi GIF - Crying Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFsbrathimiladi theesukuosthe, ae ID manaki manchi entertainment istharu??

there used to be some IDs long time ago who have provided awesome entertainment...

suggest those IDs no....

Just now, Dosakai said:

none. this db should be closed.

Don't say that bro....I don't recall most of your famous IDs...the only one I remember is pottipotato....%$#$

There was one ID name Rumi_pythagorus or something....that ID used to have a healthy debate though...it was probably 6-7 years ago I guess...%$#$

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Don't say that bro....I don't recall most of your famous IDs...the only one I remember is pottipotato....%$#$

There was one ID name Rumi_pythagorus or something....that ID used to have a healthy debate though...it was probably 6-7 years ago I guess...%$#$

healthy unhealthy debate is just illusion of your mind.

IF mods really care abt healthy debate, then then should verify the names and driverlicense, passport and give the ids. should allow only original names.

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

okay. I think people should stop taking themselves seriously.

we don't need healthy debates. we just insane jokes. on everything. including the things that we hold dear. 

most of them have sticks up their butt, and are probably terrible people irl too.

2 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

IF mods really care abt healthy debate, then then should verify the names and driverlicense, passport and give the ids. should allow only original names.

I hope you are not serious. 

2 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

My point here is to have a longstanding debate rather than just personal abuses...there are few IDs who just don't have strength to support their statements rather start abusing the opposite ID...in that case, you just lose hope to give your valid points and not to proceed further..just my 2 cents....%$#$

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

let me try to recollect the ones with the best jokes in this db..

one guy who was a pawan kalyan fan, and just kept responding lolbob to everything. he was quite hilarious. ps02 I think his id was.

there are few others, but I can't recall them now.

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

okay. I think people should stop taking themselves seriously.

we don't need healthy debates. we just insane jokes. on everything. including the things that we hold dear. 

most of them have sticks up their butt, and are probably terrible people irl too.

I will second with you...most of us take it so serious that we just don't forget once we log out of this DB, but instead prolong that take it to next level...%$#$

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dosakai said:

let me try to recollect the ones with the best jokes in this db..

one guy who was a pawan kalyan fan, and just kept responding lolbob to everything. he was quite hilarious. ps02 I think his id was.

there are few others, but I can't recall them now.

yeah...I remember that ID...he was in his peaks during 2015-2016 time period...@3$%

TOM_BHAYYA can be funny, but he's still around.

who was that girl.. louboutin_shoe or something. she's crazy fun. I love her.

a lot of people who are funny at some thing, become fcuking assholes when their fav thing is shat upon in this db. I find most of them unfriendly and just bitter assholes.

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

TOM_BHAYYA can be funny, but he's still around.

who was that girl.. louboutin_shoe or something. she's crazy fun. I love her.

a lot of people who are funny at some thing, become fcuking assholes when their fav thing is shat upon in this db. I find most of them unfriendly and just bitter assholes.

Silver_mani was one of the IDs I remeber...his posts were nice too...%$#$

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Silver_mani was one of the IDs I remeber...his posts were nice too...%$#$

I don't know if that can be classified as fun. he just volunteered to be the guy every1 thought was cool to sh1t on. I'm happy he moved away from this db. He seemed too nice for the assholes here.

Happyness is another guy who every1 considered funny. But I thought he was just an asshole who was trying to form his gang and keep it. He probably was the first to make it cool to sh1t on Vendy on such a big scale.