Calling all my telugu tamil mallu xian M friends

Yomama20

Asalu religion e business, xtian aithe enti hindu aithe enti..

Priests created hinduism and traditions to fill their belly, and xtians pastors spread xtianity to fill their pot bellies..

End of the day they all did it for their livelihood.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

idhoka vintha gola. Yelli valla forums lo adagacchuga.  Ikkadiki vacchi valla meeda dwesham reccha gottataaniki.

to prove it, i removed the text. good?

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

idhoka vintha gola. Yelli valla forums lo adagacchuga.  Ikkadiki vacchi valla meeda dwesham reccha gottataaniki.

what did he post earlier?

the guy has a history as an agent provocateur of the worst kind here.

for some reason he seems to have mellowed down on his return. 

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

He is complaining that muslims and christians try to convert or argue their religion is better or something like that. He made another thread too like this and deleted content again. Atleast he is deleting them, i think he has some self doubts whether he is doing the right thing. Which is good.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

He is complaining that muslims and christians try to convert or argue their religion is better or something like that. He made another thread too like this and deleted content again. Atleast he is deleting them, i think he has some self doubts whether he is doing the right thing. Which is good.

yes. I appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

lol calm down man. who said that? worst what now? If you have something to say because you know me personally or so, you can DM or just put it out here. 

Agent what? yeah. I know them real well.

Just now, Yomama20 said:

lol calm down man. who said that? worst what now? If you have something to say because you know me personally or so, you can DM or just put it out here. 

Agent what? yeah. I know them real well.

I'm saying. you were one of the worst posters in this db. totally unhinged, and often vulgar in the extreme. There's nothing to DM or put here.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

I'm saying. you were one of the worst posters in this db. totally unhinged, and often vulgar in the extreme. There's nothing to DM or put here.

Oh yeah, did i ruffle your religious feathers? often vulgar a? often ante statistically teyi, enni posts esina , sentiment analysis chesinava? Bias unte visham alane kakkutav. 

Sure i was a bad person before, Mr. Satya Harischandra who never ever LIED in his LIFE.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$y

nuvvu chesey yerrifuk pani mari endhi roju 

@Dosakai - chesevanni L@nja panulu, malli endhi nee paatthaaparam L@nzodaka :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Yomama20 said:

Oh yeah, did i ruffle your religious feathers? often vulgar a? often ante statistically teyi, enni posts esina , sentiment analysis chesinava? Bias unte visham alane kakkutav. 

Sure i was a bad person before, Mr. Satya Harischandra who never ever LIED in his LIFE.

you didn't ruffle anything. you just made a jackass of yourself.

I'm glad you realise that you weren't good before. hope your new avatar is better. I wish you well. no hard feelings.

yeah, I've consistently been a kind poster. I know because that's what I strive to be.

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Nee  L@njarikam aapuko ra yeddi na M()dd@. 

Nuvvu inni years DB lo chesindhi adhey ga, ippudochi endhuku yegisi yegisi paduthunnaav