కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

2 hours ago, friesNfrappe said:

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 

bhakthi undali kani mari edhi enti dharunam and college professors ah valluu .. msc, mphil, phd .. now a muderer in jail.. 

vaal illu chudu entha bagundi , music education antha oka incident tho mottam life poyindi

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, Kinnera said:

To all those suggesting folks to get help if they are mentally stable - trust me those people are not sane enough to realize they are not normal. I was married into a family which is worse than this family . The family I was married into is very well educated. Both the parents were working and the guy I was married to had a Master's from BITS Pilani and an MBA from an Ivy league here, worked at a reputed firm, was very well mannered, very good looking and religious. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am very well educated myself and we had a lot in common. I took a year talking to him to figure out if we were compatible and we were. Got married , found out his family is insanely religious- naked poojas , women had to sleep with religious heads from his family, had to sleep with the father in law and other men in the family before sleeping with spouse - this is a family tradition from ages and a lot lot more- the family looked very normal and behaved very well to the outside world. I was even physically abused, I was subjected to things that people won't even believe me if I tell them . I never told anyone anything and one fine day when I was stripped naked and kicked out by him - My neighbor gave me clothes and sent over to my sibling's place. I never went back. I have an extremely successful career here in the US and I put up with the crap probably because I was afraid of him and his family- it's been 5 yrs since am divorced now but to this day I watch my back. I wanted to file cases on the family here in the US so that they will be put through mental help and they won't subject any one else to what they subject me to but my family talked me out of it because I am overly sensitive and they wanted me to move on- It took me almost 3 yrs to even try to forget it and get back to my normal self.....

I want to stop here but it's hard to even imagine people like these exist among us and the scary part is they look and behave normal to the outside world

Looks like you created an ID to just post this. I am really sorry for what you have gone through. Imagine chesukodaniki kuda kashtam ga undi to be in that place. Glad you came out of it. Wish you good luck and all happiness. 

On 1/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, csrcsr said:

look at their house their education bro asalu nammabuddi avtaledu

Human psychology is fascinating , and i hope AI can help us in the future. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Looks like you created an ID to just post this. I am really sorry for what you have gone through. Imagine chesukodaniki kuda kashtam ga undi to be in that place. Glad you came out of it. Wish you good luck and all happiness. 

avnu papam takkune approval kuda ochindhi ID ki :(

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

malla batikinchukunevalla ? s%H#

but vallavi pichi nammakalu ani ardham ayyevi.

Ipudu valla feeling ee Cops ochi plan paadu chesaru lekunte testhunde biddalani back ani untadhi kada

12 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Inka cops enti edhava discos vallatho..kaalchi mingaka..😥

Madanepalli cops ki opika ekkuve.

I wonder this with Karimnagar Cops

naku doubt ae

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

vaal illu chudu entha bagundi , music education antha oka incident tho mottam life poyindi

The mother is laughing and normal in police custody .. dangerous people valla mind dobindhi complete ga vellani jail lo vere inmates tho pettadam also dangerous .. they r behaving like how they show in some horror films where parents kill their kids becoz they think the kids are possessed or a demon told them to do so.. same to same alaghe undi 😰

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

malla batikinchukunevalla ? s%H#

41 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

okkaroju vadileyalsindhi emo vallani

atleast adho thrupthi type ayina undedhi :(

They would have killed themselves. 

1 minute ago, friesNfrappe said:

The mother is laughing and normal in police custody .. dangerous people valla mind dobindhi complete ga vellani jail lo vere inmates tho pettadam also dangerous .. they r behaving like how they show in some horror films where parents kill their kids becoz they think the kids are possessed or a demon told them to do so.. same to same alaghe undi 😰

Shutter Island story same anukunta..