కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I'm so sorrry u had to undergo all that. But, You should feel proud of yourself really. You did the right thing. 

Ellen how can you believe this without single strong points. 

Facebook page la evo post chesindi antuanru...

a ammayi Facebook shares chudandi, not the last one but over the last few years, she cannot be mentally disturbed one..

crime scene is completely messed up, May be an attempt to clean up the evidences ..Pasupu tho muggu veyadalu, blood scenes antha mio cheyadam, etc...

Apparently CCTV’s levu, no record of people who visited ...modern apartment laaga vundi but CCTV ledu..vunde vuntadi kani teesesi vuntaru cover up kosam

pakka police odi involvement vundi..

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Oho so father chanipoledaa... 

What abt daughters media sayin they are mental or normal??? 

amma nanna alive but daughters 27 and 23 ni champesaru. Chachipoyina vallu kuda e tantrik mantrik ki longipoyi sahakarincharu ta champamani. They made it believable with FB posts.

Anta fabricated anipistondi valla amma super acting chestondi. I am not an expert but with little knowledge i know mentally retarded people talk very less or respond very less. Vallu vagalanukunappude they talk. Ikkada baga acting. Fb posts kuda backdated posts cheyachu ga chesi untaru ani na yokka anumanam .

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

that nene shiva part aithe acting ae

telisipothundhi pichi daani la juttu round round ga thipputhundhi

she is not even giving a break from acting crazy

Why would the daughter post “shiva is coming” on Instagram?

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

amma nanna alive but daughters 27 and 23 ni champesaru. Chachipoyina vallu kuda e tantrik mantrik ki longipoyi sahakarincharu ta champamani. They made it believable with FB posts.

Anta fabricated anipistondi valla amma super acting chestondi. I am not an expert but with little knowledge i know mentally retarded people talk very less or respond very less. Vallu vagalanukunappude they talk. Ikkada baga acting. 

But enduku champaru antaru their own daughters ni , if not for tantrik

3 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

a ammayi Facebook shares chudandi, not the last one but over the last few years, she cannot be mentally disturbed one..

crime scene is completely messed up, May be an attempt to clean up the evidences ..Pasupu tho muggu veyadalu, blood scenes antha mio cheyadam, etc...

Apparently CCTV’s levu, no record of people who visited ...modern apartment laaga vundi but CCTV ledu..vunde vuntadi kani teesesi vuntaru cover up kosam

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Hehe..you must be really funny..!!! 

At this point, how can you believe that the daughter herself posted such stuff on Instagram ? It’s very easy to be staged..

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Adi inka teledu police inka time kavali to investigate antunnaru.

Emanna personal fight gone wild emo and accidentally ala ayyindemo evaranna vellato ila cheyistunnaremo. No one knows yet. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Valla daughters ni valle champinaru ani vallu cheputunaru..anthe kani Ade nijam ani enduku anipistundi ?

Just now, Ellen said:

Ikada janam nijam cheppina fake cheppina... I dont want to hurt her even by the slightest bit by insulting what she underwent. Fake aite I'm happy...that thank God she din really suffer. But if it is real, imagine the scar that would leave on her just because u din want to trust the narrative. Ankuntam anonymous forum a kada ani...but there are many people who take these posts seriously and sometimes even lose sleep over it. So I would rather believe it and empathize with them than hurting them by being insensitive. 

+100

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

What can you expect from fake police, fake media, fake press, fake politicians

I am afraid to step in to fake india

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Ikada janam nijam cheppina fake cheppina... I dont want to hurt her even by the slightest bit by insulting what she underwent. Fake aite I'm happy...that thank God she din really suffer. But if it is real, imagine the scar that would leave on her just because u din want to trust the narrative. Ankuntam anonymous forum a kada ani...but there are many people who take these posts seriously and sometimes even lose sleep over it. So I would rather believe it and empathize with them than hurting them by being insensitive. 

Lol correct kani nijaniki oka 1% vunna namochu.

Too much anipinchatla. valla pojaritho padukovadamm mamatho, bava tho endi idhi janthuvula manshula.

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

this one post and another about islam 

ee rendu ae theda unnay

I went through her poetry today morning

She is a persona with depth :(

1 minute ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Valla daughters ni valle champinaru ani vallu cheputunaru..anthe kani Ade nijam ani enduku anipistundi ?

Hmm, bro but why would they act on behalf of someone who killed their daughters, vallaki telsindhi chepithe court may punish the perpetrators kadha

If not they are fixed in this and planning to come out first by playing mental and after coming out they will take revenge !!!!!