కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

12 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I don’t see any wires stuff, ppl in dB posting more weird stuff. Aa work is done shiva s coming okkate edho theda undhi 

Thana wall pina post anni chudu i guess u are seeing only her pics

11 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

iam an ardent lover of myself,search for my reflections in the world outside and it usually comes as a pleasant surprise when I constantly rediscover myself !!!

ivi chalu hints

Haha thats general quote bro

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Enti inka arrest kuda cheyaleda? OMG !

Their parents are mental unstable ani intlo ne interrogation doing vallu koncham settle iyyaka with judiciary approval they will take them to remand and do questioning again. Parents are in trance valla amma nenu parvathi malli teeskotha ani arustundi anta when bodies were transported to mortuary my cops

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Their parents are mental unstable ani intlo ne interrogation doing vallu koncham settle iyyaka with judiciary approval they will take them to remand and do questioning again. Parents are in trance valla amma nenu parvathi malli teeskotha ani arustundi anta when bodies were transported to mortuary my cops

Vammo idantha ekada gave information? Article share cheyandi

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Hmmm pichekkindi vallaki.  silent_I1

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Of course seems like even daughters are in to it lekapothe they would have called neighbors for help

Hmm inko post lo raka rakalu ga rasaru these seem like black magic 

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Too much brainwashing. You can’t just believe everything you read. Adhyathmikatha undatam veru brainwashed avvatam veru

Yes some people are very vulnerable to brain washing

problem is if the head of the family has weak mind and mentally unstable ...he can push his beliefs on others and force others to follow him. 

peddalaki venakki cheppakudadu anedi not good all the time maybe.