Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence
7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Now for international media and gaandu liberals it's a protest ... while Capital hill was Terroist attack @3$%

He condemned and tweeted for what happened in DC , but not in Dehi.

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

He condemned and tweeted for what happened in DC , but not in Dehi.

Govt took the laws back... but what happened ? they still attacked Delhi... so you think condemning works ?

as expected the protests turned into Riots...i expected more deaths a little comfort on that... Govt was saying right from beginning that Khalistan terrorists will mingle with them and start a riot ani... 

1 minute ago, Joker_007 said:

as expected the protests turned into Riots...i expected more deaths a little comfort on that... Govt was saying right from beginning that Khalistan terrorists will mingle with them and start a riot ani... 

There no riots your farmer hater and delhi lapdop

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

There no riots your farmer hater and delhi lapdop

Look into the videos on the web and deep web.. beating public, police , burning of vehicles including private vehicles , Erecting a flag against an Indian Flag on the capitol (I am born in US still I believe the only Flag which has to be on Top of the Country  capitol should be a Tri Color Indian flag not some stupid Political Propaganda Flag... ) what do you think..? 

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

See these laws should be repealed

Sikhs tho pettukodam manchidi kadu

Punjab, haryana, western UP, delhi lo political ga bokka for bjp

Manakem thakkuva bro. Manam thakkuva sikhs kanna. Time for our own DELHI RALLY for special status. Bash these exploitative forces.

• Haha 1