Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence

Raazu

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Im most satisfied person with jagga, so don't worry lol

I'm not worried. I'm just enjoying how much you oscillate between whatever is comfortable to make your point.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

I'm not worried. I'm just enjoying how much you oscillate between whatever is comfortable to make your point.

Like u do when talk abt babri masjid

@NiranjanGaaru the riots are neither about farm bill nor it has anything to do with Sikhs vs Modi... The Kh@list@nis don’t care whether it is Vajpayee or Modi.. they had found an opportunity to desecrate the ceremony and they did. That’s it. 

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Tq

The only guy I respect from South is karunanidhi

He fought for states federal rights and did many things 

Tdp after being many days in United front, national front couldn't achieve any major success like he did

NTR fought but CBN didnt. THis doesnt mean all telugu people lost the fighting spirit. It is always there. 

See the people here and their faces - many are actually from opressive castes come comfortable families. But right or wrong they all went to jungles and picked arms. Almost all died before they hit 50. You cannot say telugu people are not martial.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

@NiranjanGaaru the riots are neither about farm bill nor it has anything to do with Sikhs vs Modi... The Kh@list@nis don’t care whether it is Vajpayee or Modi.. they had found an opportunity to desecrate the ceremony and they did. That’s it. 

No bro, some are real, some are commission agents, some are lazy young second generation farmers whose farmers benefitted from green revolution , some are khalistanis, so all types of people are there

11 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

No bro, some are real, some are commission agents, some are lazy young second generation farmers whose farmers benefitted from green revolution , some are khalistanis, so all types of people are there

But None are bootlickers like you brokering telugu people self respect but for biscuits from delhi. You call yourself a kapu and kapus are known as a farming community. Do you have any respect for your own origins. Even brahms or banias will not behave like this.

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

But None are bootlickers like you brokering telugu people self respect but for biscuits from delhi. You call yourself a kapu and kapus are known as a farming community. Do you have any respect for your own origins. Even brahms or banias will not behave like this.

Movistar Series Middle Finger GIF by Movistar+

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Thokkalo memes, chillara navvulu thappa yem unnaila nee daggera. Full silence.

All i care is enjoying in this db

I am not bootlicker to any