Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence

Raazu

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

BD used to be half as poor as bengal. its attacks on minorities is vastly exaggerated. The problem i have is you speculate and attack telugu/tamil socities. You can attacl them when they have power and change. I am not pointing at northies - punjabis will do well on their own. The problem is india you are not getting how power is structured in india. 

ANyway where did i santize "our own bigotry" whatever that means. I dont understand your line of attack here. 

There's nothing to exaggerate. Bangladesh is cruel to its minorities, compared to Bengal. economic success is outside the purview of this conversation. I never claimed that independent states would not be more successful than mainland India. Its obvious they would, especially with a huge coastline.

Yes. I'm sure telugus in TN will be attacked regularly in an independent Tamil state. India is the bogeyman that allows DMK to distract the focus of Tamil majoritarianism towards bigger imagined enemies.

All of India, South Asia is cursed. Wait a few decades for people to grow this thing called empathy. I don't assume automatically that things would get rosy anytime in the near future for the entire subcontinent.

20 hours ago, Dosakai said:

Telugodura ki bhaari nammakam unnattu undhi Telugu society meedha.. even after seeing this db. lol.

Entire telugu society is not just pulkas, jaffas and baapans. There are many heroes and it is a heroic society. Even among them too when they put their minds they have achieved greatness - look at film industry (within indian context). chinese were so poor by 1940s that they were eating each other. 

Your alternative is to strengthen delhi? thats the most horrible thing one could say.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your alternative is to strengthen delhi? thats the most horrible thing one could say.

No. just be aware that there are serious problems in our society, and not sell the idea that we are perfect/better and that being independent will solve all/most of our issues.

The idea separate nationalism in telugu society has not taken root at all. we should not rush it. 

anyway I find all borders and nations silly.

On 1/27/2021 at 1:26 AM, Joker_007 said:

Look into the videos on the web and deep web.. beating public, police , burning of vehicles including private vehicles , Erecting a flag against an Indian Flag on the capitol (I am born in US still I believe the only Flag which has to be on Top of the Country  capitol should be a Tri Color Indian flag not some stupid Political Propaganda Flag... ) what do you think..? 

Edi Kelli ochinav ba nuvvu...flag was not erected against the Indian flag...top mast medha unna tricolour as it is ga undhi...empty ga unna mast medha egaresindru...if you are born in us...neeku ee country politics gurinchi enduku kaka...hai ga fursaath ga unnav ga...e country ni change cheyalnantey mundhu ikkadi citizenship ki try cheyyi ah tarvatha matladukundgamu...

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

No. just be aware that there are serious problems in our society, and not sell the idea that we are perfect/better and that being independent will solve all/most of our issues.

The idea separate nationalism in telugu society has not taken root at all. we should not rush it. 

anyway I find all borders and nations silly.

The value of borders and nations is for security and not for aggression against others. I am not being telugu supremacist infact it would be ridiculous to do so. Language based nationalism is the most welcolming of all nationalisms and also most practical. Anyone can learn a language and be part of society like millions of indians do in usa/uk etc.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Anyone can learn a language and be part of society like millions of indians do in usa/uk etc.

Europe is like a million times more racist than US.

sure I would pick to settle down in continental Europe over the US anyday, but it is a fact they are super racist.

5 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Europe is like a million times more racist than US.

sure I would pick to settle down in continental Europe over the US anyday, but it is a fact they are super racist.

Eruopean racism is not language based racism. Are English racist to Germans or vice versa? its completely gone despite killing each other in millions just 50 years ago. Now entire EU is like one big party zone with people freely travelling and intermarrying while still retaining national sovereignty. European racism is white supremacism. I am not advocating a nation based on skin color.

44 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Edi Kelli ochinav ba nuvvu...flag was not erected against the Indian flag...top mast medha unna tricolour as it is ga undhi...empty ga unna mast medha egaresindru...if you are born in us...neeku ee country politics gurinchi enduku kaka...hai ga fursaath ga unnav ga...e country ni change cheyalnantey mundhu ikkadi citizenship ki try cheyyi ah tarvatha matladukundgamu...

Kaaka, firstly, whether he’s a citizen or not shouldn’t matter in him expressing his opinion. Monna US Capitol meeda ee DB loney enni threads padaayi, daani meeda comment chesina vaalantha em US citizens kaadu kada? 

inka red fort meeda Tricolor teesesi, rioters vaala flag egiresinra leda pakka verey mast meeda egeresinra anedi kaadu matter. Rioters poyi republic day event lo atla chesude tappu.. inka tappu la correct chesudu endi. Police la ni picchi kottudu kottinru, did you not see the videos?  Vaalani support chesthe, farm bill meeda support cheyyandi, adoka lekka ee violence ni support chesudu ante siggu chetu

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Eruopean racism is not language based racism. Are English racist to Germans or vice versa? its completely gone despite killing each other in millions just 50 years ago. Now entire EU is like one big party zone with people freely travelling and intermarrying while still retaining national sovereignty. European racism is white supremacism. I am not advocating a nation based on skin color.

yes English are racist to poles, to slavs in general.

I think you should live in Europe for a while.

2 hours ago, Mirage said:

Kaaka, firstly, whether he’s a citizen or not shouldn’t matter in him expressing his opinion. Monna US Capitol meeda ee DB loney enni threads padaayi, daani meeda comment chesina vaalantha em US citizens kaadu kada? 

inka red fort meeda Tricolor teesesi, rioters vaala flag egiresinra leda pakka verey mast meeda egeresinra anedi kaadu matter. Rioters poyi republic day event lo atla chesude tappu.. inka tappu la correct chesudu endi. Police la ni picchi kottudu kottinru, did you not see the videos?  Vaalani support chesthe, farm bill meeda support cheyyandi, adoka lekka ee violence ni support chesudu ante siggu chetu

Capitol hill riots medha comment chesinollantha sokkapusalu ani nenu analedhu kadha ba...second thing is republic day roju violence ni kachithanga condemn cheyalasindhey but present govt or previous govts for that matter, babu bujji ani chepthey vintundha??? Don't you dare to forget the tn farmers naked protest in delhi ...they protested by humiliating themsleves, if I'm right they protested by drinking their own excrement and did it bother anyone in Lutyens circle??? Whose fault is this if a section of Indian populace feel that they are not heard or being systematically neglected??? Eppidaithey peaceful protests ki response ledho iga appati nundi itla frustrations bayatapadudu shuru aithayi...neeku kavalantey present govt ni form chesina party ni full ga support chesuko kaka no issue at all but at least try to understand the reasons behind this violence...violence is always condemnable and that too on republic day shouldn't happen but ruling la unnollo em podichi peekuthunnaru ??? 

Second thing endhantey farmers protest nachakapothey thittu anthey kani oka false narrative create chesudu endhi that they disrespected Indian flag???condemn the violence happened but never try to authenticate your condemnation by falsifying the facts and creating false narratives...

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Capitol hill riots medha comment chesinollantha sokkapusalu ani nenu analedhu kadha ba...second thing is republic day roju violence ni kachithanga condemn cheyalasindhey but present govt or previous govts for that matter, babu bujji ani chepthey vintundha??? Don't you dare to forget the tn farmers naked protest in delhi ...they protested by humiliating themsleves, if I'm right they protested by drinking their own excrement and did it bother anyone in Lutyens circle??? Whose fault is this if a section of Indian populace feel that they are not heard or being systematically neglected??? Eppidaithey peaceful protests ki response ledho iga appati nundi itla frustrations bayatapadudu shuru aithayi...neeku kavalantey present govt ni form chesina party ni full ga support chesuko kaka no issue at all but at least try to understand the reasons behind this violence...violence is always condemnable and that too on republic day shouldn't happen but ruling la unnollo em podichi peekuthunnaru ??? 

Second thing endhantey farmers protest nachakapothey thittu anthey kani oka false narrative create chesudu endhi that they disrespected Indian flag???condemn the violence happened but never try to authenticate your condemnation by falsifying the facts and creating false narratives...

Opinion cheppadaaniki citizen avvalsina avasaram ledu ani maatram chepina. 

TN farmers loan waiver, river water anedi verey issue.. daanitho idi link pettalsina avasaram ledani na feeling.. adi BJP vaala mistake kuda undi.. 

Nenu BJP ki or TRS ki all weather ally ni kaadu, leda politician ni anthakante kaadu vaala dappu kottaneeki.. BJP government vaalu nijangane rioters ni tanni tarimithe baagundu ani naaku undi.. kaani moosukoni Police ni scapegoat chesinaru.. 

protest chesukodaaniki chaala ways untayi democracy la, inka ledu itlane chesudu just vaala frustration venting out ante inka nenem cheppalenu.. 

false narrative manaku avasaram ledu kaaka.. news channels ae propoganda chesthunapudu janaalani blame cheyyaneeki emundi. Rajdeep gaanidi chudaleda.. 

54 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Opinion cheppadaaniki citizen avvalsina avasaram ledu ani maatram chepina. 

TN farmers loan waiver, river water anedi verey issue.. daanitho idi link pettalsina avasaram ledani na feeling.. adi BJP vaala mistake kuda undi.. 

Nenu BJP ki or TRS ki all weather ally ni kaadu, leda politician ni anthakante kaadu vaala dappu kottaneeki.. BJP government vaalu nijangane rioters ni tanni tarimithe baagundu ani naaku undi.. kaani moosukoni Police ni scapegoat chesinaru.. 

protest chesukodaaniki chaala ways untayi democracy la, inka ledu itlane chesudu just vaala frustration venting out ante inka nenem cheppalenu.. 

false narrative manaku avasaram ledu kaaka.. news channels ae propoganda chesthunapudu janaalani blame cheyyaneeki emundi. Rajdeep gaanidi chudaleda.. 

Ikkada problem adhey kaka...rendu sides nundi manipulation nadusthundhi...akkada Rajdeep untey ikkada Arnab untadu...akkada digvijay untey ikkada Malaviya untadu...