Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence

Raazu

Just now, Joker_007 said:

Look into the videos on the web and deep web.. beating public, police , burning of vehicles including private vehicles , Erecting a flag against an Indian Flag on the capitol (I am born in US still I believe the only Flag which has to be on Top of the Country  capitol should be a Tri Color Indian flag not some stupid Political Propaganda Flag... ) what do you think..? 

SHUT UP. No indian flag was replaces with any other flag. They hoisted their own flags which they HAVE  full right to. But did not take out indian flag.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Manakem thakkuva bro. Manam thakkuva sikhs kanna. Time for our own DELHI RALLY for special status. Bash these exploitative forces.

Point is who will lead that agitation

Telugus are casteist people who bents upon delhi rulers time and again

So I'm not for it, let's make AP hindu state by culturally not by conversions

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

SHUT UP. No indian flag was replaces with any other flag. They hoisted their own flags which they HAVE  full right to. But did not take out indian flag.

వెళ్లి డీప్ వెబ్ లో చూడమ్మా.... 

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

we are manipulated as casteist. we have a great history and culture. NEVER FORGET THAT. Lets BASH  these casteist fellows too. Why are people afraid of bashing these casteist fellows? its because of Delhi these people are doing their local danga. Fight Delhi and believe me all these little lapdogs of delhi will run with tails between them.

we are manipulated as casteist. we have a great history and culture. NEVER FORGET THAT. Lets BASH  these casteist fellows too. Why are people afraid of bashing these casteist fellows? its because of Delhi these people are doing their local danga. Fight Delhi and believe me all these little lapdogs of delhi will run with tails between them.

Gujju gallu lo unde unity manaki undadhu

Marathas, tamils laga self respect unvallu kuda kadhu

Sikhs laga martial race kuda kadhu telugu people

So better not to fight for cause, which u know u cannot win

BJP after all these years achieved unity btw Hindus and Sikhs during Vajpayee time

Modi gadu disturbing everything

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

won't any BJP leader do it? haha.. 

looks like you are having some serious identity crisis.

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

BJP after all these years achieved unity btw Hindus and Sikhs during Vajpayee time

sollu.

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

If you are not even willing to fight how will you know whether you will win or not. We won andhra state when Nehru and Rajaji were against it. We bashed indira, rajiv at their height of populairty, we got vizag steel plant by portests all over the state for just a steel plant.

We are not martial ? who told you that lie? SHAME ON YOU. if entire sikhs had one BHAGAT SINGH.  we had naxal warrious from every village in andhra - did they not pick guns and go to fight? right or wrong is different. Did they not FEARLESSLY  fight? against every power that is thrown to them ?

If you are not even willing to fight how will you know whether you will win or not. We won andhra state when Nehru and Rajaji were against it. We bashed indira, rajiv at their height of populairty, we got vizag steel plant by portests all over the state for just a steel plant.

We are not martial ? who told you that lie? SHAME ON YOU. if entire sikhs had one BHAGAT SINGH.  we had naxal warrious from every village in andhra - did they not pick guns and go to fight? right or wrong is different. Did they not FEARLESSLY  fight? against every power that is thrown to them ?

A BIG NO

All u mentioned was few incidents here and there.. 

I'm talking abt entire people 1956 story ipudu enduku man

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There's no point fighting. Its better to recede from India.

Jagan would make a wonderful PM of a new country with its own currency. Can leap ahead of India by 100 times within 10 yrs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

A BIG NO

All u mentioned was few incidents here and there.. 

I'm talking abt entire people 1956 story ipudu enduku man

jaichand from AndhraPradesh. lol.

• Upvote 1