Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence

Raazu

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

A BIG NO

All u mentioned was few incidents here and there.. 

I'm talking abt entire people 1956 story ipudu enduku man

You can move to India ra. leave AP alone. lol.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

A BIG NO

All u mentioned was few incidents here and there.. 

I'm talking abt entire people 1956 story ipudu enduku man

Dosakai is right - you are indeed a lapdog of delhi - i thought you were something better than those Bhakth gang. Assalu you people have no fight in you at all. No sense of right or wrong. Just suck up to power and hate on your own.  JUST DEMOTIVATING  ones own people. How shameless a man can get.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Dosakai is right - you are indeed a lapdog of delhi - i thought you were something better than those Bhakth gang. Assalu you people have no fight in you at all. No sense of right or wrong. Just suck up to power and hate on your own.  JUST DEMOTIVATING  ones own people. How shameless a man can get.

AP people voted for Jagan. and these guys talk like they own AP. haha.. spewing dangerous nonsense about conversions and such sh1t. 

this guy is disgusting.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

AP people voted for Jagan. and these guys talk like they own AP. haha.. spewing dangerous nonsense about conversions and such sh1t. 

this guy is disgusting.

If there is no delhi, beleive me neither jagan nor cbn can show any casteism. How much are pulkas - less than 5%, how much are teddies again some 5% - how are they hanging on to power? because the north indian baapans/banias are comfortable dealing with their local crony upper castes. If no delhi these people will be sorted out in a minute.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

If there is no delhi, beleive me neither jagan nor cbn can show any casteism. How much are pulkas - less than 5%, how much are teddies again some 5% - how are they hanging on to power? because the north indian baapans/banias are comfortable dealing with their local crony upper castes. If no delhi these people will be sorted out in a minute.

hmmm.. forming of a state is a very complicated process, and I can bet you that an independent AP/TN or any other state would be more casteist than when the state was under Indian union.

but its not an excuse to not try to get away. just the conditions are not optimal for it now.

BJP kind of bs union govt for another term would probably do the trick, who knows. 

41 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

See these laws should be repealed

Sikhs tho pettukodam manchidi kadu

Punjab, haryana, western UP, delhi lo political ga bokka for bjp

there is no pilitical cost for this. only impact in parts of punjab where there is no bjp anyways. there will be no impact to delhi and up

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

hmmm.. forming of a state is a very complicated process, and I can bet you that an independent AP/TN or any other state would be more casteist than when the state was under Indian union.

but its not an excuse to not try to get away. just the conditions are not optimal for it now. BJP kind of bs union govt for another term would probably do the trick, who knows. 

no chance assala! agains this is a form of self hatred and looking at local people as if they are inherently more bigot. It is not true at all. There is no caste in lower caste people. I have seen it. Caste is forced on them and some ape it just to fit in like @NiranjanGaaru does with religion. 

INdependent ap or tn will be atleast malaysia level in no-time with all the income they can keep. No need to fund kashmir wars or china border wars or UP development. we can still keep india if it is completelyy federelaized like EU.

4 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

there is no pilitical cost for this. only impact in parts of punjab where there is no bjp anyways. there will be no impact to delhi and up

No

Sikh jat peasantry is in both haryana and Punjab

In Delhi also considerable number, already weak ga undi bjp

Western UP lo e mandi system and MSP undhi so akkada kuda debbe, sikhs unalekapoina

12 minutes ago, rajanikanth_tv9 said:

Dont compare this to us capital hill attack 

compare the movements happen in india like TG million march..etc

fake news namme fake pakodiga yem mokham pettukuni statements isthunnav siggu lajja lekunda

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

no chance assala! agains this is a form of self hatred and looking at local people as if they are inherently more bigot. It is not true at all. There is no caste in lower caste people. I have seen it. Caste is forced on them and some ape it just to fit in like @NiranjanGaaru does with religion. 

INdependent ap or tn will be atleast malaysia level in no-time with all the income they can keep. No need to fund kashmir wars or china border wars or UP development. we can still keep india if it is completelyy federelaized like EU.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

25 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

You can move to India ra. leave AP alone. lol.

Movistar Series Middle Finger GIF by Movistar+

I know what I am talking AP people are so pussies so that indira and Nehru installed some dummy as CM's for ever

Even after emergency telugu people voted for Congress in majority, when indira lost her own seat in raebareli and entire india

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

No

Sikh jat peasantry is in both haryana and Punjab

In Delhi also considerable number, already weak ga undi bjp

Western UP lo e mandi system and MSP undhi so akkada kuda debbe, sikhs unalekapoina

farmers (sikh/jat etc) wont be voting on this issue at all. this protest is orchestrated by the commission agents