Farmers Protests on Republic Day #StopThisViolence

Raazu

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

All i care is enjoying in this db

I am not bootlicker to any 

You are. clearly your posts show that. raise your game bro. You are in a DB with some anonymous user name. Ikkada kooda bhayam bhayam ga vunte ela. ROAR against injustice. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

You are. clearly your posts show that. raise your game bro. You are in a DB with some anonymous user name. Ikkada kooda bhayam bhayam ga vunte ela. ROAR against injustice. 

Explain what is that injustice

6 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

no chance assala! agains this is a form of self hatred and looking at local people as if they are inherently more bigot. It is not true at all. There is no caste in lower caste people. I have seen it. Caste is forced on them and some ape it just to fit in like @NiranjanGaaru does with religion. 

INdependent ap or tn will be atleast malaysia level in no-time with all the income they can keep. No need to fund kashmir wars or china border wars or UP development. we can still keep india if it is completelyy federelaized like EU.

malaysia is infact a racist nation, that discriminates against its own citizens.

you can have an idealised view of AP society and its capacity to magically sort out its caste differences in an independent state, but experience proves that the opposite is likely to happen. divisions harden.

example Bangladesh society is way more cruel to its minorities than the Bengal side in India.

as much as I despise the Indian union, I find it a tempering force against divisions in the country. Until Modi/Shah arrived, ofcourse. Now I dare to dream of independent nations arising out of India.

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Explain what is that injustice

your caste system, fake promises against andhra, not using Telugu in central government while taking taxes, raping/murdering kashmiris because they are just asking for their land not anybody elses. ABSOLUTELY NO CASTE REFORM  despite 70 years of independence. Why is the country still a third world after 70 years ?

Just now, Dosakai said:

malaysia is infact a racist nation, that discriminates against its own citizens.

you can have an idealised view of AP society and its capacity to magically sort out its caste differences in an independent state, but experience proves that the opposite is likely to happen. divisions harden.

example Bangladesh society is way more cruel to its minorities than the Bengal side in India.

as much as I despise the Indian union, I find it a tempering force against divisions in the country. Until Modi/Shah arrived, ofcourse. Now I dare to dream of independent nations arising out of India.

SO indiragandhi/rajiv gandhi/ nehru were good ?have you heard of Jagmohan appointed by rajiv singh and the murders he did in kashmir.

Look at the list of massacres in independent india - how many happened under "national" party rrule and how many under local party rules (very few).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India#Independent_India

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

your caste system, fake promises against andhra, not using Telugu in central government while taking taxes, raping/murdering kashmiris because they are just asking for their land not anybody elses. ABSOLUTELY NO CASTE REFORM  despite 70 years of independence. Why is the country still a third world after 70 years ?

1.caste system is not followed by BJP, it is formed 1000's of years ago, like denominations in xtianity and sects in Islam like shia and sunni

2.fake promises against andhra, vibhajana promises all they fulfilled except special status, that too they promised special package, cbn who was to be bashed here he agreed and took u turn again

3.kashmiris - lol modi, did every trick in book to change them, built several infra projects but still they took arms against India, so fasaked 370

4.no body can change caste better cbn try it in ap and give results, then modi wil implement same in centre

@Dosakai what makes you think telugu , tamil cutures are more bigoted than indian ones - can you imagine a communal riot in andhra ? it has a christian CM for gods sake. or TN? who told you bangladesh is more bigoted. recently its per capita income exceeded india and its going very well. Look at sri lanka or bhutan.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

SO indiragandhi/rajiv gandhi/ nehru were good ?have you heard of Jagmohan appointed by rajiv singh and the murders he did in kashmir.

Look at the list of massacres in independent india - how many happened under "national" party rrule and how many under local party rules (very few).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India#Independent_India

I didn't say there were good. 

Just that you have a very optimistic view of AP society. I don't, of TN society. TN will become a casteist den if left alone. even DMK can't stop that from happening. and they know it too.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Dosakai what makes you think telugu , tamil cutures are more bigoted than indian ones - can you imagine a communal riot in andhra ? it has a christian CM for gods sake. or TN? who told you bangladesh is more bigoted. recently its per capita income exceeded india and its going very well. Look at sri lanka or bhutan.

That's the thing..I don't think one culture is more bigoted than the other. Its not a race.

I think the overall environment encourages bigots to rise up to power all over India.. All over south asia.

we should not try to sanitise our own bigotry by pointing to what northies do.

Bangladesh percapita is more than Bengal, and it also has more attacks on minorities, which is very rare in Bengal.

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

1.caste system is not followed by BJP, it is formed 1000's of years ago, like denominations in xtianity and sects in Islam like shia and sunni

2.fake promises against andhra, vibhajana promises all they fulfilled except special status, that too they promised special package, cbn who was to be bashed here he agreed and took u turn again

3.kashmiris - lol modi, did every trick in book to change them, built several infra projects but still they took arms against India, so fasaked 370

4.no body can change caste better cbn try it in ap and give results, then modi wil implement same in centre

1. what did indian govt did for the caste system? british abolished satee in one year. do you seriously beleive the govt is not complicit? it is not sects. this is racism. shia/sunni is beleif system and technically peopel can change the beleif. but for a dalit the violence is relentless no matter what religion he goes it.

2. Yea right - indian govt fulfills all its promises - thats why this is the filthiest and one of poorest in the world. maree comedy.

3. Again modi/bjp. Modi/bjp are not the problem it is the way india itself is set up. You evaded completely my core point of kashmiri demand. Kashmiris are not asking for infra they are asking for azadi. Again cowardice and evasion.

4. CBN is nothing but a pawn in front of delhi. Change has to come from the top who is holding the power . And in india it is delhi. Akka change lekunda mocking state level leaders and poor is standard hindu castesit behaviour.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look at sri lanka or bhutan.

both of them are way more bigoted than India. sinahalese buddhists will make Hindutva fcuks like angels. talk to them about Tamils, you'll know.

bhutan is nasty against its minorities too.

5 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

That's the thing..I don't think one culture is more bigoted than the other. Its not a race.

I think the overall environment encourages bigots to rise up to power all over India.. All over south asia.

we should not try to sanitise our own bigotry by pointing to what northies do.

Bangladesh percapita is more than Bengal, and it also has more attacks on minorities, which is very rare in Bengal.

BD used to be half as poor as bengal. its attacks on minorities is vastly exaggerated. The problem i have is you speculate and attack telugu/tamil socities. You can attacl them when they have power and change. I am not pointing at northies - punjabis will do well on their own. The problem is india you are not getting how power is structured in india. 

ANyway where did i santize "our own bigotry" whatever that means. I dont understand your line of attack here. 

6 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

both of them are way more bigoted than India. sinahalese buddhists will make Hindutva fcuks like angels. talk to them about Tamils, you'll know.

bhutan is nasty against its minorities too.

i know that but nevertheless they are way more prosperous than india. BD is soon becoming. SL will heal . And watch they will do it better than india. Its just one minority for them.