Ram Temple - Valmiki|Republic Day Parade| Goosebumps moment!🇮🇳

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to Ram Temple - Valmiki|Republic Day Parade| Goosebumps moment!🇮🇳
1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Not to be critical of this, but it would have been better to keep "religious" based themes outside.

would people be ready if there was a tableau depicting any other religions?

12 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Not to be critical of this, but it would have been better to keep "religious" based themes outside.

Nuvvu eppudanna republic parade chusava asalu?? chala parades lo culture heritage ki sambanchinavi include chestaru

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nuvvu eppudanna republic parade chusava asalu?? chala parades lo culture heritage ki sambanchinavi include chestaru

Each state has a Tableau which participates in the parade..

43 minutes ago, dewarist said:

you are expecting too much from 'new India'. half of them are murderous bigots, other half are apathetic to that murder and care only about 'economic development'.

33 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

But not just one heritage ....if orissia they will put konark temple and other major landmarks..just promoting one temple that is not even built sounds like political agenda..that too on public money..

I know hindutwa volunteers brainwashed many voters..despite economy decline..

18 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

But not just one heritage ....if orissia they will put konark temple and other major landmarks..just promoting one temple that is not even built sounds like political agenda..that too on public money..

I know hindutwa volunteers brainwashed many voters..despite economy decline..

Haha telangana lo bathakamma is prototype is in the parade.. public money is coming from donations right?

43 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha telangana lo bathakamma is prototype is in the parade.. public money is coming from donations right?

Bathukamma or ram mandir pettadam lo tappunledhu...just bathukamma ani pettadam..instead of Telangana tappu..same applies to ram mandir..

You clearly know what I am saying

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

Bathukamma or ram mandir pettadam lo tappunledhu...just bathukamma ani pettadam..instead of Telangana tappu..same applies to ram mandir..

You clearly know what I am saying

Parthi tableaux kindha state name mention chesaru kada? you meant to say only bhatukamma pettadam thappu migitha telangana specific vi pettakunda antunnava? I don’t understand ur point 

25 minutes ago, kasi said:

good that we marching towards making india like a Pakistan......religion based institution.......instead of like US, welcoming everyone n treating everyone alike 

and not sure why people are having goosbumps about it 

goosebumps endhukante, it was a surprise element. Sudden ga choosesariki Valmiki Maharshi and Architecture of Ram Temple.

i don’t want to get into politics and religion.