Aa madanapalle incident why happened Antaru

chandrabhai7

19 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Intha senstive vishyalo db lo cherchinchoccha leda ane bhayam undhi

That Dr ayasapadutondi and not comfortable infront of camera anipinchindi. You think she is scared? 

But valla school vallu andaru vallu sane ppl ane cheptunnaru ga.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

sudden outburst from psychosis/ kundalini awakening evro wrong person chesuntaru ani suspecting. 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

That Dr ayasapadutondi and not comfortable infront of camera anipinchindi. You think she is scared? 

But valla school vallu andaru vallu sane ppl ane cheptunnaru ga.

I hear shivered tone from doctor  let dbians clarify

5 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

sudden outburst from psychosis/ kundalini awakening evro wrong person chesuntaru ani suspecting. 

Oh ok.

4 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

I hear shivered tone from doctor  let dbians clarify

2 hours ago, Lonelyloner said:

Problem indian society dhey.....spirit anedi untadi ani adi kontha mandiki effect chupisthadi...

elanti vallaki annadi teluskovadam kuda easy ne......if you study water signs are most psychic and affected by spirits during moon phases.....ee gnanam undali atleast parents ki....

Even some scientists also accept this.....kani kontha mandiki teliyadu ee phenomenon jarguthundi depression vasthundhi some dates lo ani......guddiga babala degarki velthe vallu em chestharu......inka superstitions side teeskuveltharu.......deyyam ani....bootham ani....racha chestharu.

EE 2 cases both burari and madanapalle cases lo dead father spirit children meeda chupisthundi enduku.......they really need to turn to god....not fake gods in india.

Hope my answer is right

NOTE: These are only my assumptions

yes it is all in mind when it is derailed you dont know what is god leave about real n fake one. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, DummyVariable said:

There is a family history of mental health issues and those things passed onto the mother/daughters. The elder one was smart, but a little deranged. She started getting into spirituality and stuff from the 9th standard - was preparing for civils, but discontinued it. Read a lot of books and online articles - did not want to get married/did not want to have kids after being influenced by them. Probably tried to influence the younger one, but could only do so partially. May have gotten angry at the younger one and killed her. Convinced her half deranged mom to kill her too so that she can bring her sister back. Basically saying that the parents got bullied by their kids. 

Chusinatte cheppava ga

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Vaadu video lo cheppindhdhi cheppara.. 

The poster asked what was there in the video.

I only saw one video of this incident this morning. Mottam details telidu inka, video repository unte post cheyyi, chusi pedata.

On 1/27/2021 at 3:49 PM, MagaMaharaju said:

I don't worship him though. 

But his Shambavi maha mudra helped me with my anxieties and I practice it. Those are ancient yogic practices which he served in a short and sweet way.

Sometimes listening to him answers my questions which I can't ask anyone.

yes I feel same, some of his yogic practices, teachings and talks are helpful, all services the foundation offers are priced.

I understand it requires certain resources which comes at some expense, but I still feel there should be means to spread  spirituality and practices freely. I think puttaparthi satya sai baba org was better in this aspect, ran only on donations

On 1/27/2021 at 3:55 PM, Amrita said:

Extravagant is ok. Vedantam cheppinantha matrana life anubhavinchakudadu ani em ledu but inner engineering ki anta paisal enti? Telisina gyanam free ivvachu ga enduku ah ashrams enduku e financial transactions enduku a land gurinchi defending ? Spiritual person ki asalu em pattakudadu illu vakili gudisa chettu should be same no? Enduku inak e paisal mida vyamham? Ah vyamoham unnantha kalam vallaki theory vachemo but cant call them spiritual.

exactly he should find ways to share his spiritual knowledge freely

• Upvote 1