Aa madanapalle incident why happened Antaru

chandrabhai7

6 minutes ago, 2020 said:

I mean to say he is part of this horror....not only just instructing....he indirectly influenced the parents

I don’t think so.. the family started believing that something bad happened to their daughters.. anduke athani pilipichi taayatulu avi kattichaaru.. inkevaro vaala father friend tho peddammayi intlo undanu, deyyalu tiruguthunayi ani cheppindanta.. daani tarvaata emaindo vaalakey teliyaali 

Just now, Amrita said:

Moms side has anta. Moms father recently expired of delusions . Moms menatha also has it ananru. Alekhya had it too when she is8 yrs old annaru. 8 yrs key nene shiva anedi ta. 

mari apude chupiyakunda enduku odilesaro

Just now, Mirage said:

I don’t think so.. the family started believing that something bad happened to their daughters.. anduke athani pilipichi taayatulu avi kattichaaru.. inkevaro vaala father friend tho peddammayi intlo undanu, deyyalu tiruguthunayi ani cheppindanta.. daani tarvaata emaindo vaalakey teliyaali 

nammalem... these should b banned in india . its high time 

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

mari apude chupiyakunda enduku odilesaro

Teledemo vallaki adi mental problem ani. Mom and kids ki telekapoyina her husband is normal and principal ayina kuda observe cheyale react kale ante ento mari.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Some people don’t want to believe that their kids are mad.

correct ae India lo namoshi anukuntaru

mental health issues assal address cheyyaru 

Just now, Amrita said:

Teledemo vallaki adi mental problem ani. Mom and kids ki telekapoyina her husband is normal and principal ayina kuda observe cheyale react kale ante ento mari.

coz she excels in studies, doubt rakunda undali.

5 minutes ago, Mirage said:

I couldn’t see the full video anduke purthi vivaraalu theleedu

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

There is a family history of mental health issues and those things passed onto the mother/daughters. The elder one was smart, but a little deranged. She started getting into spirituality and stuff from the 9th standard - was preparing for civils, but discontinued it. Read a lot of books and online articles - did not want to get married/did not want to have kids after being influenced by them. Probably tried to influence the younger one, but could only do so partially. May have gotten angry at the younger one and killed her. Convinced her half deranged mom to kill her too so that she can bring her sister back. Basically saying that the parents got bullied by their kids. 

How did they come to know about the mental issues in family history? Someone related to the family confirmed it?

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yes...parents are like that...maa cousin ki oka time lo severe depression valla konchem mental issues vacchayi..valla parents asalu nammataaniki ready gaa leru dhaaniki vallu cheppina first reason idey..ila mental issues vuntey studies lo intha baaga marks ela vasthaayi anunde...

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I knew a schizophrenia women, who is very good at studies but when she doesn’t take medicine...she is in hallucinations 

My experience with her is she is quite normal in every aspect but when they start believing in something, they believe strongly in it and implement it very seriously

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

Yes...parents are like that...maa cousin ki oka time lo severe depression valla konchem mental issues vacchayi..valla parents asalu nammataaniki ready gaa leru dhaaniki vallu cheppina first reason idey..ila mental issues vuntey studies lo intha baaga marks ela vasthaayi anunde...

yes people need to be aware of this.

Psychopaths and serial killers kuda extremely smart untaru

Vallaki empathy, inka normal behavior ki cruel behavior ki theda telvadhu.

their brains are wired that way.

So knowledge ki emotional intelligence ki sambandham ledhu

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

sometimes even the illness makes them perform outstandingly.

I read that Bipolar people outperform in their Manic phases

18 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

This is true nenu oka case chusa extended family lo.  Ma pinni valla maridi family undevallu vallato while he is studying. Later wife and kid joined them. Nenu ade year MS ki vacha ma pinni deggariki i was there for a week and went to my university. 1st time ah kid ni nenu 6 yrs ki chusa. He is very odd behaving kid and laughs unnecessarily. Nenu holidays ki pinni intiki veltu undedanini . He used to barge into rooms and suddenly scare . 2nd time i saw him i asked my pinni vadu normal anipiyatledu pinni naku nuvvu observe chesava ani...she said we did on DAY 1 chala sarlu cheppamu his mom isnt in a situation to take it and feels we are insulting them because they are depending on us. Babai cheppi cheppi tirigi matalu kuda paddaru still prema to cheptune untaru he needs help ani parents are in denial ani cheppindi. Now that kid is in teens and in worst state of mental health. They stopped sending him to school kuda anukunta. Recently pinni kuturu pelli lo chusa couple of years back vadu 6 ft unnadu now and he came to room when women are changing also. 2 hrs kuda intlo undaledu. He is totally mad and now scary to even sit before him. Ippudu valla amma labo dibo ani edustundi but entire family told her he is not being normal ani. Now valla amma ni nanna ni kodatadu kuda valla texas lone untaru. Valla amma murkham ga lekunda unte e kid could have been easily saved.