Alekhya was very learned and follower of OSHO

Daaarling

10 hours ago, Dosakai said:

Brahmin is the last incarnation, duh!!

special people with special powers

actually brahmin is an attaintment in life times it is not like by birth i become brahmin that is nonsense. it is same as  son of engineer doesnt become engineer he has to go through to attain that. 

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

experts evarina...aa osho book links vunte post cheyyandi...

oka sari chadavalanipistundhi...ee thread choosina tarvaata...

start with wild wild  country netflix documentary. it was very interesting 

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

You can find them on his website. osho.com

45 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

start with wild wild  country netflix documentary. it was very interesting 

43 minutes ago, Ellen said:

You can find them on his website. osho.com

sure...will start from there....

17 hours ago, RSUCHOU said:

7 Janmalu ani ekkada ledu. The soul keeps taking rebirth until it reaches the stage of Nirvana which is identification with the nature. The concept as they say in Hinduism is that with each birth, the soul is making efforts to evolve. With every bad deed(The deed that hurts others) you drop back into an earlier self of evolution and with good deeds(the ones that bring you closer to self realization) you evolve. Moksha is when you attain the last stage where you identify with everything and everyone in the nature. Sivaikyam/Vishnuvaikyam/Brahmaikyam is nothing but, identifying with the extreme manifestation. And, being attracted to Osho is no brainer. If someone says you do everything you want to do, why would someone be not attracted.

Good explanation bro, in other words, as long as your desires and deeds not fulfilled rebirth continues to happen. When you're desire less I think that is when you dissolve you're identity and no more identified with anything other than nature.

17 hours ago, betapilli said:

God can make you strong or make you weak depending on how you think. These people are the latter. God is a figment of your thought process, in a way you create God, and you can create him however you want in your thoughts. These people created their God as someone who makes them weak. 

I feel every human being is a god, it just the godly qualities which human beings missing, which comes with practice

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chotu said:

I feel every human being is a god, it just the godly qualities which human beings missing, which comes with practice

How can a mortal being be a God. We have no control on our own life what speak of controlling universes. This same thought that we are God destroy us.

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

How can a mortal being be a good. We have no control on our own life what speak of controlling universes. This same thought that we are God destroy us.

Having a thought that you're God doesn't mean you should think of controlling the Universe.

Just try to control your own life, when I say control just try to balance your life, whatever you do should keep you happy, you not hurting any one and you not getting hurt by anyone.

then if possible you can think of people around you, not controlling them, but what you can do for them, a small help, a kind word, smile to make them happy. universe will be controlled eventually.

I learnt this when i was a kid, but never actually lived by these lines, but slowly started realizing now

Devudu anaga veru Desham anudhuna ledu, ( god is not in some other conutry)

Thanu cheyu panulalo dhagiliyundu (God is in all the actions you do)

Papam anaga veru paradeshamuna ledhu ( sin is not in some other country)

Thanu cheyu panulalo dhagiliyundu ( it is in all actions you do)

26 minutes ago, chotu said:

Having a thought that you're God doesn't mean you should think of controlling the Universe.

7e1f23a10053cf90571c12833c7d6f3c00.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&thomcontrol&fm=jpg
Look Closer: Shouldn't Have Taken This Wedding Pic

wordsa.com

Just try to control your own life, when I say control just try to balance your life, whatever you do should keep you happy, you not hurting any one and you not getting hurt by anyone.

7e1f23a10053cf90571c12833c7d6f3c00.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&thomcontrol&fm=jpg
Look Closer: Shouldn't Have Taken This Wedding Pic

wordsa.com

then if possible you can think of people around you, not controlling them, but what you can do for them, a small help, a kind word, smile to make them happy. universe will be controlled eventually.

I learnt this when i was a kid, but never actually lived by these lines, but slowly started realizing now

Devudu anaga veru Desham anudhuna ledu, ( god is not in some other conutry)

Thanu cheyu panulalo dhagiliyundu (God is in all the actions you do)

Papam anaga veru paradeshamuna ledhu ( sin is not in some other country)

Thanu cheyu panulalo dhagiliyundu ( it is in all actions you do)

True in one way

20 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many OSHO followers who either end up Suicide or go Mad. OSHO had made up his own philosophy

which was very appealing to people who wants nothing but freedom in life. He disrupted social laws and customs.

OSHO himself had a miserable death. Spiritual knowledge should elevate one to the level where they can completly 

understand the lord and surrender to his instructions not to the level where they start thinking they are God.

How you know lesbo boy?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Netflix lo documentary undi ga