Alekhya was very learned and follower of OSHO

Daaarling

25 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many OSHO followers who either end up Suicide or go Mad. OSHO had made up his own philosophy

which was very appealing to people who wants nothing but freedom in life. He disrupted social laws and customs.

OSHO himself had a miserable death. Spiritual knowledge should elevate one to the level where they can completly 

understand the lord and surrender to his instructions not to the level where they start thinking they are God.

Calling @Lonelyloner @Picheshwar for their analysis. 

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many OSHO followers who either end up Suicide or go Mad. OSHO had made up his own philosophy

which was very appealing to people who wants nothing but freedom in life. He disrupted social laws and customs.

OSHO himself had a miserable death. Spiritual knowledge should elevate one to the level where they can completly 

understand the lord and surrender to his instructions not to the level where they start thinking they are God.

Who is OSHO

51 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Aham Brahmasmi , Tatva masi.

I am brahma, you are that 

Ego to I am god deggare agipotunnaru. But baga spiritual ga edigaka ahamkaram to malla 0 ki vachevallu chala mande untaru. Ah stage lo andaru sustain kaleru.

I am not sure where you got that from. Aham Brahmasmi and Tat tvam asi are not the same sentence. They are from the mahavakyas of advaitha philosophy. And also, Tat Tvam Asi ante you are that ani kadhu. Thou art that ante ikkada reference is with Sat, the eternal truth. The four maha vakyas are, Prajnanam Brahma/Ayam Atma Brahma/Tat Tvam Asi & Aham Brahsmi. The Advaitha philosophy is defined by the 4 mahavakyas and all of them say the same thing. Jiva is not different from Aatma and both are the same and a part of the whole which is brahma.

Just to clear further, Tat Tvam Asi is from sama veda and Aham Brahmasmi is from Yajur Veda. The manifestation is represented in multiple forms. In Hinduism there are several schools of thought. Dvaita philosophy which treats the JivaAtma and brahman as separate entities and brahman is independent while Jivatma is dependendent of the independent. After the raise of Budhism in the middle ages, Adi Sankaracharya took up the task of debating and bringing back the glory of Hinduism. He proposed the Advaita Vedanta.

Aham Brahmasmi is loosely translated to I am god. But, that is to be looked in with the context. Hinduism treats Sat as the extreme manifestation of Brahman and vice versa. Ekam Sat, Vipra Bahuda vadanti. Truth is one,learned call it by many names. So, the multiplicity of Gods is inherent. That is the difference in mono theistic religions and Hindutva. The Hindutva philosophy lends itself to Jivatma and believes in oneness with nature which is the exreme end goal and called nirvana. So, if someone is able to identify that there is brahman in every being in the nature, they donot have to say Aham Brahsmi again. Also, Brahman is not God, it is the truth and oneness with truth. A lot of us Indians, do a self slap action when our leg hits a paper or someone else. That is in recognition of the fact that the brahman exists in every being. 

Hindutva is not about egos or God. It is about self and self realization. This is what I understood from whatever I have read so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The_Captain said:

tenor.gif work is done

Making fun of the girl’s post? Leave her alone and let her RIP man. What is wrong with people these days? 

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Idhe correct finally, bcoz as per Hindus 7 janmalu unatai kadha, so manishi janma okate, danilo nachindi cheyakapothe inka denloni cheyalam, bcoz remaining are insects , animals etc

7 Janmalu ani ekkada ledu. The soul keeps taking rebirth until it reaches the stage of Nirvana which is identification with the nature. The concept as they say in Hinduism is that with each birth, the soul is making efforts to evolve. With every bad deed(The deed that hurts others) you drop back into an earlier self of evolution and with good deeds(the ones that bring you closer to self realization) you evolve. Moksha is when you attain the last stage where you identify with everything and everyone in the nature. Sivaikyam/Vishnuvaikyam/Brahmaikyam is nothing but, identifying with the extreme manifestation. And, being attracted to Osho is no brainer. If someone says you do everything you want to do, why would someone be not attracted.

• Like 1