Alekhya was very learned and follower of OSHO

Daaarling

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Aham Brahmasmi , Tatva masi.

I am brahma, you are that 

Ego to I am god deggare agipotunnaru. But baga spiritual ga edigaka ahamkaram to malla 0 ki vachevallu chala mande untaru. Ah stage lo andaru sustain kaleru.

I am God anukunte ok, but God dumbbell tho tala enduku pagalagodathadu?

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

I am God anukunte ok, but God dumbbell tho tala enduku pagalagodathadu?

Dude, those people are mentally sick. Nothing to do with god. 

1 minute ago, RSUCHOU said:

7 Janmalu ani ekkada ledu. The soul keeps taking rebirth until it reaches the stage of Nirvana which is identification with the nature. The concept as they say in Hinduism is that with each birth, the soul is making efforts to evolve. With every bad deed(The deed that hurts others) you drop back into an earlier self of evolution and with good deeds(the ones that bring you closer to self realization) you evolve. Moksha is when you attain the last stage where you identify with everything and everyone in the nature. Sivaikyam/Vishnuvaikyam/Brahmaikyam is nothing but, identifying with the extreme manifestation. And, being attracted to Osho is no brainer. If someone says you do everything you want to do, why would someone be not attracted.

Yeah this woos people

But after satya harishchandra no one attained Moksha ani vinna, and how many reached heaven after that ,so if our good deeds moves us to next evolution, there is no next evolution after humans, so malli human ga putalem acc to your logic, so this is final janma for all our good karmas, so osho is correct in his manner

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

God can make you strong or make you weak depending on how you think. These people are the latter. God is a figment of your thought process, in a way you create God, and you can create him however you want in your thought process. 

Right! 

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

God can make you strong or make you weak depending on how you think. These people are the latter. God is a figment of your thought process, in a way you create God, and you can create him however you want in your thoughts. These people created their God as someone who makes them weak. 

seeing ur thoughts of clarity Katamarayudu Official Trailer | Pawan Kalyan | Shruti Haasan | Kishore  Kumar Pardasani on Make a GIF

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many OSHO followers who either end up Suicide or go Mad. OSHO had made up his own philosophy

which was very appealing to people who wants nothing but freedom in life. He disrupted social laws and customs.

OSHO himself had a miserable death. Spiritual knowledge should elevate one to the level where they can completly 

understand the lord and surrender to his instructions not to the level where they start thinking they are God.

Osho dies a miserable death? Nothing is actually known about his death. He died a most peaceful death without suffering. He was hale and healthy even on the morning he died. While it is debated that he was killed, for all practical purposes he got what is defined as anayasa maranam which Hindu's pray for. He also got vinadainyena jeevitham. He has unlimited freedom to exercise his will and extreme resources at his disposal to do whatever he liked.

अनायासेन मरणं विनादैन्येन जीवनं
देहि मे क्रिपय शम्भो त्वयि भक्तिं अचन्चलं

This again is a bribe we offer the God. :) Please give me a easy death and life devoid of dainya, as my Bhakti is unwavering.

Going by what happened with him, he should have been a great devotee if he got what every devotee wishes for.

3 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Osho dies a miserable death? Nothing is actually known about his death. He died a most peaceful death without suffering. He was hale and healthy even on the morning he died. While it is debated that he was killed, for all practical purposes he got what is defined as anayasa maranam which Hindu's pray for. He also got vinadainyena jeevitham. He has unlimited freedom to exercise his will and extreme resources at his disposal to do whatever he liked.

अनायासेन मरणं विनादैन्येन जीवनं
देहि मे क्रिपय शम्भो त्वयि भक्तिं अचन्चलं

This again is a bribe we offer the God. :) Please give me a easy death and life devoid of dainya, as my Bhakti is unwavering.

Going by what happened with him, he should have been a great devotee if he got what every devotee wishes for.

OMG read about him. He was deported and commited suicide

8 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Yeah this woos people

But after satya harishchandra no one attained Moksha ani vinna, and how many reached heaven after that ,so if our good deeds moves us to next evolution, there is no next evolution after humans, so malli human ga putalem acc to your logic, so this is final janma for all our good karmas, so osho is correct in his manner

Not necessary. The definition of manava Janma being utkrustam is ok. But, even in human incarnation, there are various levels. level of consciousness is not the same for everyone. For example, if we are talking about say someone like Ekkirala Bharadwaja and me, our self conciousness is different. So, there is a lot of rebirth until you achieve oneness. There could be several manava Janmas according to Hindu scriptures. For example Sita is considered a reincarnation of vedavathi. Vedavati who was the daughter of Brahmarshi Kushdvaja was born again as Sita to marry Narayana. Parvati is reincarnation of Sati and Draupadi is said to be reincarnation of Chaya Sita and so on so forth. So, manusha Janma is not one and there can be several reincarnations before someone attains Kaivalya.

If you want to read further about the reincarnation, you can read Many lives, many masters by Brian Weiss. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

He was deported and he did not commit suicide. He died what seemed a natural death in his Pune Ashram in Koregaon Park which is valued at several thousand crores. 

8 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

what kind of hinduism enthusaist are you?

I'm an atheist and I seem to know more about basic hindu philosohy than you do. 

21 minutes ago, betapilli said:

God can make you strong or make you weak depending on how you think. These people are the latter. God is a figment of your thought process, in a way you create God, and you can create him however you want in your thoughts. These people created their God as someone who makes them weak. 

Right on 

Just now, Dosakai said:

what kind of hinduism enthusaist are you?

I'm an atheist and I seem to know more about basic hindu philosohy than you do. 

how is it related to my message?