Alekhya was very learned and follower of OSHO

Daaarling

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Aham brahmasmi tatva masi anedi maha vakyam . I have taken this maha vakyam too.  I got it from my guru. I have no opika but i can talk on it some other time.

It is not the same Maha Vakyam and they do not even come from the same veda, leave aside the same line. So, do start a new thread when you have some opika. I would be more than glad to learn new things. If there are videos/audio clips of your Guru, I would love to listen in.

13 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Naah,.. No one is special. If someone really believes in Hinduism, they would know that Brahmins are not special people. Infact, Bhakta Kannappa was no Brahmin, the Spider/Snake and elephant that attained moksha in Srikalahasti were not even human, Sabari was no brahmin. The Brahmin supremacy was a later day evil spread during the mid 17th to 19th century. 

Isnt it illogical for spider/snake /elephant to attain moksha.

Even i too don't believe in all these. It doesn't suit my way of thinking rationally

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Do you think unicorns exist?

Ofcourse they exist. I had unicorn Mac and cheese last night, and I have unicorn cereal for breakfast every other day. Anyone who studied science would know why Unicorn farts rainbows. 

1730b-1689799_1512174762356282_945655670

I also know that drinking Unicorn blood will keep you alive, but your life will be cursed. 

13 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

It is not the same Maha Vakyam and they do not even come from the same veda, leave aside the same line. So, do start a new thread when you have some opika. I would be more than glad to learn new things. If there are videos/audio clips of your Guru, I would love to listen in.

Maku adi maha vakyam we will follow. Eyana lokam lone leru but yes i kinda follow him. Our guru ( not person below)  also expired when i was 5 yrs old i hardly saw him. His disciples are there and follow kakapoyina i used to listen to the satsangs which happen at my home when i was in india. Ayana disciples gruhasta ashram lo untaru money not involved no media no popularity.  If you are more interested he wrote 30 books which you can buy and read. I read most of them and kinda feel good about those books. 

Ayina i dont really know point you want to make. Follow what you like and i will what i believe in. Simple.  Btw his name is Vidya parakashananda giri swamy and he is based out of kalahasthi. Can order books online and also may be on amazon.in

Miku opika unte e 1 hr video lyrics vinandi.  May be you will get an idea ayana way of spirituality.

19 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Naah,.. No one is special. If someone really believes in Hinduism, they would know that Brahmins are not special people. Infact, Bhakta Kannappa was no Brahmin, the Spider/Snake and elephant that attained moksha in Srikalahasti were not even human, Sabari was no brahmin. The Brahmin supremacy was a later day evil spread during the mid 17th to 19th century. 

I guess basava waged against brahmins during 12th century itself.

Correct me if i am wrong

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Ofcourse they exist. I had unicorn Mac and cheese last night, and I have unicorn cereal for breakfast every other day. Anyone who studied science would know why Unicorn farts rainbows. 

1730b-1689799_1512174762356282_945655670

I also know that drinking Unicorn blood will keep you alive, but your life will be cursed. 

How would you prove the existence of unicorns? 

6 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Isnt it illogical for spider/snake /elephant to attain moksha.

Even i too don't believe in all these. It doesn't suit my way of thinking rationally

No. Logically it is not. There are several ways to attain moksha according to Hinduism. Bhakti marga, Karma marga, Jnana margam etc. So, according to story, the Spider/Snake and Elephant that attained the moksha was through Bhakti margam. The story also illustrates how they were seeped in bhakti. So, it is not illogical. But, fantasy, maybe. The more I read scriptures, the more I wonder how a human mind works. There is extreme logic and extreme creativeness applied to mythlogy. Not just Hindu mythology. Greek Mythology also has some extreme creativeness. What also surprises me is the parallels we can draw between both. Zeus/Brihaspati, Titan and Saraswati etc. To think that cultures so far apart have the same settings and there was a same thought in several different people so far apart when there was no communication.

I think the old thinkers were really rational. May be the interpreters of all this Wisdom are not rational to their level. But then, I am happy studying all these with the detachment, pursuit of knowledge deserves.

16 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

I guess basava waged against brahmins during 12th century itself.

Correct me if i am wrong

Basava to my knowledge spoke against superstition/ritualism/gender bias etc that were plaguing Hinduism of that time. Some inscriptions that were found later identified Basava as a philopsopher/poet who revived Hinduism, I guess. I have not read so far that he waged war or anything of that sort against Brahmins. He was a proponent of Bhakti Marga as much as I remember. Also he spoke about Sthavara and Jangama. Jangamas are the hippies of the lore. If I remember correctly he was supported by several brahmins in his Shakti Vishistadvaitha. I might be wrong because, it has been quite sometime since I read all this.

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Maku adi maha vakyam we will follow. Eyana lokam lone leru but yes i kinda follow him. Our guru ( not person below)  also expired when i was 5 yrs old i hardly saw him. His disciples are there and follow kakapoyina i used to listen to the satsangs which happen at my home when i was in india. Ayana disciples gruhasta ashram lo untaru money not involved no media no popularity.  If you are more interested he wrote 30 books which you can buy and read. I read most of them and kinda feel good about those books. 

Ayina i dont really know point you want to make. Follow what you like and i will what i believe in. Simple.  Btw his name is Vidya parakashananda giri swamy and he is based out of kalahasthi. Can order books online and also may be on amazon.in

Miku opika unte e 1 hr video lyrics vinandi.  May be you will get an idea ayana way of spirituality.

Well, first of all, thank you! I know about sri Vidya Prakashananda giri swamy and Suka Brahma Asramam. I visited the ashram several times and I have read a lot of the literature the ashram published along with the publications from Vyasa Asramam where Sri Vidya Prakashananda giri swamy first took his deeksha. Growing in an extremely religious Hindu Brahmin household has its effects I guess. 

Coming to the point I was trying to make, the two statements are not together and not different as well. I was just trying to understand why you would say people who say Aham Brahmasmi don't understand about Tat Tvam Asi when both more or less mean the same in entirety. 

To me any exchange is enriching in my endeavor for Knowledge. A true brahmin is someone that never loses jnanatrishna. :) I neither denounce nor celebrate any ideology. I will definitely listen to what you have posted. 

18 minutes ago, RSUCHOU said:

Well, first of all, thank you! I know about sri Vidya Prakashananda giri swamy and Suka Brahma Asramam. I visited the ashram several times and I have read a lot of the literature the ashram published along with the publications from Vyasa Asramam where Sri Vidya Prakashananda giri swamy first took his deeksha. Growing in an extremely religious Hindu Brahmin household has its effects I guess. 

Coming to the point I was trying to make, the two statements are not together and not different as well. I was just trying to understand why you would say people who say Aham Brahmasmi don't understand about Tat Tvam Asi when both more or less mean the same in entirety. 

To me any exchange is enriching in my endeavor for Knowledge. A true brahmin is someone that never loses jnanatrishna. :) I neither denounce nor celebrate any ideology. I will definitely listen to what you have posted. 

I never said they wont understand i said once they reach certain stage they cant sustain it. Ahamkaram to a stage nunchi padipotaru ani cheppanu. I have heard of examples. Andaru nirvikalpa samadhi stage reach kaleru and samadhi state ki vellina ah stage lo in practice undaleru.

EX: MY mom used to get samadhi in her 20's may be till her 40's. She agrees that she is not in same stage now. Kashtalu problems stress tensions valla asalu close to ah stage lo kuda ledu ani tane oppukutundi but she is way too much into pooja and spiritual practices.  Its not easy. I know many examples . Btw ma bamma ney oka guruvu growing up years eppudu intlo oka 10 ppl and she talking about vedanta avutune undedi. I never sat and listened to what she said but  after my masters i dont even know how i got into this line. May be kashtalu .  I used to call her every day and used to talk about vedanta for years and got out of my pain and also was spiritual. I could relate to what she used to tell ppl while i was a kid and all though ah age ki interest ledu. 2012 lo unnattu close ga kuda now i am not there.  Its all complicated to explain. I am also from a very orthodox brahmin family.  Its very hard to explain in a post and i dont want ppl to think i am mad too. If i talk deep i might be branded mad too so i end here.  vedantam kuda we should talk to ppl who has open mind or know somethign about it. I dont want vedanta to get commented too so not interested to talk in DB. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many OSHO followers who either end up Suicide or go Mad. OSHO had made up his own philosophy

which was very appealing to people who wants nothing but freedom in life. He disrupted social laws and customs.

OSHO himself had a miserable death. Spiritual knowledge should elevate one to the level where they can completly 

understand the lord and surrender to his instructions not to the level where they start thinking they are God.

Nee age enta papa.. neku osho followers eda tagilaru

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many OSHO followers who either end up Suicide or go Mad. OSHO had made up his own philosophy

which was very appealing to people who wants nothing but freedom in life. He disrupted social laws and customs.

OSHO himself had a miserable death. Spiritual knowledge should elevate one to the level where they can completly 

understand the lord and surrender to his instructions not to the level where they start thinking they are God.

Esqy6RoVkAEKyRn?format=jpg&name=medium