I put $30k into GME on Friday at 290 a share. LET'S GOOOO. Major short squeeze is about to happen.

filterKaapi

• filterKaapi changed the title to I put $30k into GME on Friday at 290 a share. LET'S GOOOO. Major short squeeze is about to happen.
10 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

I have been following GME on wsb for a month now.. the stock is shorted at 121% which means there is still a LOT of fuel left to take the stock to the moon. HOLD!!!

Gme will stay flat next week ...

Just now, filterKaapi said:

more reason to hold lol

GME was blocked by many trading apps ... incentive to buy millions of shares is dead... whoever holding will hold, there won't be new buyers ... Robinhood has limited it to 1 share per person.

13 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

GME was blocked by many trading apps ... incentive to buy millions of shares is dead... whoever holding will hold, there won't be new buyers ... Robinhood has limited it to 1 share per person.

only trading apps that were using apex clearing house were blocking.. all others are still allowing trading gme.. bocchudu unnai baa.. etrade, fidelity, vanguard etc.,

1 hour ago, filterKaapi said:

I have been following GME on wsb for a month now.. the stock is shorted at 121% which means there is still a LOT of fuel left to take the stock to the 

Edited by lovable
Not an advice