I put $30k into GME on Friday at 290 a share. LET'S GOOOO. Major short squeeze is about to happen.

filterKaapi

6 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

a lot of people are gonna get burned with this.

True

but still i am not sure,

is this movement started to hurt hedge fund owners from the beginning?

or it started randomly and just adopted that line once it got some fame?

20 minutes ago, rajanikanth_tv9 said:

True

but still i am not sure,

Nah, its just a bunch of retail nvestors that crowdsourced info about short positions. anthe.

Its a game to make money. They found a loophole that hedge funds usually have access to.

the game got out of control.

its the same game Elon Musk played to prop up Tesla stock.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, filterKaapi said:

good luck bro.. hold strong.. the short squeeze will take it to >> 1000

mari greedy anukunta bro...it can't go on and on...especially that stock has no substance and folks will start dumping sooner or later after making quick profits..

17 minutes ago, BigB said:

mari greedy anukunta bro...it can't go on and on...especially that stock has no substance and folks will start dumping sooner or later after making quick profits..

the interest rates for shorting are 30% and the margin requirements are 800% for GME.. there is no way the short sellers will be to hold their positions without sustaining MAJOR losses.. they will be forced to buy back and this will push the stock price higher.. and as the price goes even higher, even more short sellers will be covering their positions.. it's a very strong feedback loop..

if you are still finding it hard to believe this is something that can happen.. google VW short squeeze in 2008..VW went from 200 to 1000 with a short ratio of 12.8%.. GME is now at 312 with a short ratio of 130%.. the sky is the limit for GME

19 hours ago, filterKaapi said:

I have been following GME on wsb for a month now.. the stock is shorted at 121% which means there is still a LOT of fuel left to take the stock to the moon. HOLD!!!

Just be careful....hedge fund managers have some greater grip on this although WSB folks ekkuva unna kani. Shorts are hurt and they are looking to take this down this week. 

18 hours ago, rajanikanth_tv9 said:

True

but still i am not sure,

Perfect the last if what happened ani I am thinking .... Started off with the intention of making money and oka reason add chesukunaru ..Brahmi-2_1.gif?1337103173

• Upvote 1