UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

Devudu Sammy ... like his channel ... very economical budget tho world ne chuttesthunnadu... mostly dependent on Telugu people who settled in that location for accommodation and food where ever he goes 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

He is not rich like ravi..mali in Africa lo 39k rupees ki pani cgesevadu.  Akkada videos pettevadu..followers baga perigaru then he started Africa world tour..its not about cheap but he is introducing indians in different countries.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Devudu Sammy ... like his channel ... very economical budget tho world ne chuttesthunnadu... mostly dependent on Telugu people who settled in that location for accommodation and food where ever he goes 

People are helping him thana plan em undi people got connected to him and treating him as family 

He has limitations on what he can do... Unlike real backpack travelers who live in hostels and try to get local people help and make friendship , he tries to connect with local Telugu people. He also call them " family " and calls them brother and sister...

Nothing wrong, but it's targeted towards the same audience as American vlog viewers who actively engage watch grocery store videos also ...

Not my cup of tea...

• Upvote 1

On 1/31/2021 at 3:22 PM, JackSeal said:

USA, UK evaraina chupistharu... AFRICA chuoopinchadameee magic.... man... 

he looks like common man in video, unlike USA,UK videos with asian paints

common man connected to common people in the world

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, kittaya said:

USA, UK evaraina chupistharu... AFRICA chuoopinchadameee magic.... man... 

he looks like common man in video, unlike USA,UK videos with asian paints

common man connected to common people in the world

idhi absolutely correct baa..."idhigo pedha building" "idhigo daani kane pedha building" "idhigo beach lo naa pillalu playing..entha baavunnaro kadha...." ane sodhi kaakunda Africa which people don't usually cover chesaadu choodu adhi I liked it.  And edava over action emi ledu...very natural in his presentation and the way he greets people too...brother/sister anukuntoo, he seems very genuine/honest.  I like his videos.  Covid lo kooda dhairyamgaa travel chesesthunnadu.  I hope he covers more African countries and may be middle east next (Israel etc.).  Best of luck to him!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

his africa videos got nice views and he made some nice money out of those..

He quit his job in mali, to make more money through YouTube videos, 

but luck didnt favor him i guess after quitting his job for making more money through videos. 

Too much greed i suppose. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Peter123 said:

but luck didnt favor him i guess after quitting his job for making more money through videos. 

Andaribi amma laga abpinchinfi Ntadu same routine ayipoindi no more fun to watch.

8 hours ago, Peter123 said:

Make money I agree but its his passion to travel as well 

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Make money I agree but its his passion to travel as well 

passion: i;d not think so 

If you tell him that you wouldn't make any money with these african trips, he wouldn't come forward for it,..

He studied 10th grade, and had a decent job in africa water plant, since he was there he shot many videos of the african culture, he didn't exect he would become a youtube star in just 2 months with millions of followers, 

Greed called him now, he quit job to be a full time youtube money maker, but unfortunately his recent videos is not shedding anything to him..

seems he is a honest guy, but should not have quit just being dependent on youtube, this was a trap, he fell for it. 

His family also not rich, just mom and dad, farmers family, he is from tenali near guntur. 

In my opinion he should have kept that africa job, or atleast should not have made youtube as his source of income.