UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

Just now, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Thanks a last part samudram lo chesthey, flight lo nunchi ninnu photolu teesi blakcmail chestharu .. u saved ur ass :D 

Nuvve chesela vunnav blackmail photolu teesi a000419253e084ac3ecfafc11c0cfe81.gif

Just now, Battu123 said:

Nuvve chesela vunnav blackmail photolu teesi a000419253e084ac3ecfafc11c0cfe81.gif

200.gif

sarey work undi bye ttyl

On 2/7/2021 at 3:06 PM, Tesla_Elon said:

Pichoda... anni two decades ani clear ga raasi malli typo antav... per million views ani cheppi malli cover drive chesav malli nenu clown antav??@3$%

pora rey poyi nee cocoon lo paduko poyi... psychiatric help neeku baaga avasaram... kastham le ayina nuvvu unna stage ki ee BP tho poye la unnav. Will, estate planning em anna cheskunnava leda@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

typos nuvvu cheyyaleda? Nuvvu oka lunatic exception aa due to mentally unfit and mentally unstable??

per million typo already clarified with CPM right? You even said ok when i pointed out your typo.

1 decade ki badulu “2 decade” ani type cheste adi “2 decades” ani auto correct ayyi untundi. I did not know until you pointed it out. Ee decade headache enduku ani I corrected it to 10 years, days ago. Evadanna more experience cheppukuntadu less enduku cheppukuntadu?

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

On 2/7/2021 at 3:14 PM, Tesla_Elon said:

Em cheya mantav cheppu prapancham lo vintha jeevulani entha sepu iyna chudochu. Ninnu chustunte naaku alane undi... ee sagam gnanam tho entha dumb mindset tho ela bathukuthav emo ani jaali tho paatu navvu luda vastundi... nee cocoon and delusional world nunchi bayataki raaku vaste nee vintha pravarthana chusi janalu kattesi mari kodatharu... @3$% 2 decades of knowledge em chestham cheppu @3$% 20 pages resume!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

see your typo above and also your previous typos this thread that you admitted were typos ha ha. Ippudu em cheddamantav clown boy?? Oka stone theesukuni ninnu nuvve kottukora babu nee picchi kudurutundi ! Nee ee pathetic embarrassing situation ki nenu ikkada mocking smileys, chillara emojis pettocchu but Nenu ala nee low level ki digajarithe, degrade ayite inka neeku naaku enti rey difference? Desperation thagginchuko bagu padthav.

20 pages resume correct ee. If I have really 20 years experience, it will be at least 25 pages or more.

actual resume length is 19.25 pages (still 20 pages). If I add references (in a nicely formatted table), it will fill up 20 pages but I do not give out references upfront in my resume until the interview is over. But no worries, I’ll fill its 20th page by the end if this year with more tasks handled.

there is a full page jaw-dropping graphic image on the first page (from a professional template), there is an index page with links to various sections for quick navigation, I use bullet points and tables everywhere in professional summary, education, skill set, ratings, responsibilities (experience for each project), tasks handled. Bullet points and tables take up a lot of vertical space but are very easy to read as opposed to long-as$ overwhelming paragraphs. It is not about the number of pages dumbo, it is about easy readability, more pages is just a matter of simple scrolling and clients don’t mind about pages if it is well formatted, well laid out, elegant, easy on the eyes, easily readable, fun to read and easy to follow. My current project is 2 pages and the previous 2 projects together are 2.5 pages (4.5 pages for just 3 projects). Another 4-5 pages are gone for additional info like contact info, professional summary, skill set, education, technical qualifications, skill set rating, experience summary, links to homepage, social media, screenshots, work status, etc. and the remaining pages for projects under experience section.

nobody needs to follow the format I recommended. I said they could create a 2 page resume and another 10 page resume, send them both to recruiters and ask them which one they would submit to the client (for firsthand professional opinion).

i don’t give a sh!t about what a clown like you thinks!

Now go crawl back under your rock and figure why you are a NUT case. Block chestav, malli notifications ignore cheyyav because you are an argumentative jerk. The more you argue like a joker, the more you will be embarrassed like a clown you are. What if I prove notifications may be suppressed when we block a user and prove you are lying??  Get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

3 hours ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

see your typo above and also your previous typos this thread that you admitted were typos ha ha. Ippudu em cheddamantav clown boy?? Oka stone theesukuni ninnu nuvve kottukora babu nee picchi kudurutundi ! Nee ee pathetic embarrassing situation ki nenu ikkada mocking smileys, chillara emojis pettocchu but Nenu ala nee low level ki digajarithe, degrade ayite inka neeku naaku enti rey difference? Desperation thagginchuko bagu padthav.

20 pages resume correct ee. If I have really 20 years experience, it will be at least 25 pages or more.

actual resume length is 19.25 pages (still 20 pages). If I add references (in a nicely formatted table), it will fill up 20 pages but I do not give out references upfront in my resume until the interview is over. But no worries, I’ll fill its 20th page by the end if this year with tasks handled.

there is a full page jaw-dropping graphic image on the first page (from a professional template), there is an index page with links to various sections for quick navigation, I use bullet points and tables everywhere in professional summary, education, skill set, ratings, responsibilities (experience for each project), tasks handled. Bullet points and tables take up a lot of vertical space but are very easy to read as opposed to long-as$ overwhelming paragraphs. It is not about the number of pages dumbo, it is about easy readability, more pages is just a matter of simple scrolling and clients don’t mind about pages if it is well formatted, well laid out, elegant, easy on the eyes, easily readable, fun to read and easy to follow. My current project is 2 pages and the previous 2 projects together are 2.5 pages (4.5 pages for just 3 projects). Another 4-5 pages are gone for additional info like contact info, professional summary, skill set, education, technical qualifications, skill set rating, experience summary, links to homepage, social media, screenshots, work status, etc. and the remaining pages for projects under experience section.

nobody needs to follow the format I recommended. I said they could create a 2 page resume and another 10 page resume, send them both to recruiters and ask them which one they would submit to the client (for firsthand professional opinion).

Now go crawl back under your rock and figure why you are a NUT case. Block chestav, malli notifications ignore cheyyav because you are an argumentative jerk. The more you argue like a joker, the more you will be embarrassed like a clown you are. What if I prove notifications may be suppressed when we block a user and prove you are lying??  Get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

@3$%@3$% faaapam bp tho poyela unna jagartha roy.. nuvvu nannu mocking chestunnavo nenu ninnu chestunnao ardam iyindi naaku... nee 20 25 pages madichi ekkada anna pettuko who cares.. u have already used those smilies nee level na level kanna 3rd grade chillar grade ani already ardam iypoyindi.. po nanna bangaram poyi nee cocoon pathetic, disgusting, self made where u call ur self a genius world ki vellammma...

4 hours ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

actual resume length is 19.25 pages (still 20 pages). If I add references (in a nicely formatted table), it will fill up 20 pages but I do not give out references upfront in my resume until the interview is over. But no worries, I’ll fill its 20th page by the end if this year with tasks handled.

“ Get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy” bale manchi tag line icharu neeku janalu real life. And think ur pretty obsessive about it too... pichi mudiripoyindi royyy neeku@3$%

4 hours ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

typos nuvvu cheyyaleda? Nuvvu oka lunatic exception aa due to mentally unfit and mentally unstable??

per million typo already clarified with CPM right? You even said ok when i pointed out your typo.

1 decade ki badulu “2 decade” ani type cheste adi “2 decades” ani auto correct ayyi untundi. I did not know until you pointed it out. Ee decade headache enduku ani I corrected it to 10 years, days ago. Evadanna more experience cheppukuntadu less enduku cheppukuntadu?

Nuvvu cheppukundi ade 2 decades ani 2 decades ki nuvvu matlade sollu nonsense ki sambandam ledu ani adigithe malli thadumukuni 10 years and edited nuvvu nee yedava telivi malli cover drives okati.. po nanna poti inka paduko

5 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$%@3$% faaapam bp tho poyela unna jagartha roy.. nuvvu nannu mocking chestunnavo nenu ninnu chestunnao ardam iyindi naaku... nee 20 25 pages madichi ekkada anna pettuko who cares.. u have already used those smilies nee level na level kanna 3rd grade chillar grade ani already ardam iypoyindi.. po nanna bangaram poyi nee cocoon pathetic, disgusting, self made where u call ur self a genius world ki vellammma...

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

“ Get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy” bale manchi tag line icharu neeku janalu real life. And think ur pretty obsessive about it too... pichi mudiripoyindi royyy neeku@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Nuvvu cheppukundi ade 2 decades ani 2 decades ki nuvvu matlade sollu nonsense ki sambandam ledu ani adigithe malli thadumukuni 10 years and edited nuvvu nee yedava telivi malli cover drives okati.. po nanna poti inka paduko

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

On 2/9/2021 at 12:49 PM, Tesla_Elon said:

Nivvu inka nannu vadilela lev gani enjoy ur  pathetic life and good bye!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

for all your cheap character, you should have been born in Pakistan or Bangladesh or North Korea as a peaceful. That would have been perfect for you. People like you also have a criminal attitude naturally and end up in prison some day.

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

27 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

varni meeriddaru inka kottukuntunnara

Aa clown boy admitted he doesn’t know anything about how YouTube revenue works. He is butt burnt and still arguing pointlessly like an arrogant jerk because I proved him wrong on every count. He doesn’t even have a clue why he is arguing or what he is arguing about. Pity!