UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

11 hours ago, Peter123 said:

his africa videos got nice views and he made some nice money out of those..

He quit his job in mali, to make more money through YouTube videos, 

but luck didnt favor him i guess after quitting his job for making more money through videos. 

Too much greed i suppose. 

South american countries aithe eppatiki Manishi gayab aiyyevaadu

Just now, Rendu said:

South american countries aithe eppatiki Manishi gayab aiyyevaadu

his intention is to make money from whatever country man, 

his passion to travel is 20%, and money making is 80% i supoose 

36 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Percents pakkana pedithe, "make money" annadhi how's it wrong baa?  at the end of the day, evadaina thinali kadha?  and need money for it.  Koti vidyalu kooti korake annaru mana elders.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BattalaSathi said:

Percents pakkana pedithe, "make money" annadhi how's it wrong baa?  at the end of the day, evadaina thinali kadha?  and need money for it.  Koti kaLalu kooti korake annaru mana elders.

coorect but mari job manesi antha la greed enduku dude, 

ani youtube videos click avvavu ani telusu ga. he took youtubing as full time job, which is not guranteed ani he is not realizing. 

He had water plan job in Mali, some 35k vastadi., he only studied until 10th grade, family poor, mari ilanti situations lo he should have not quit job to make more money on youtube kada ani na thiking..

I watched all his videos in Mali,  Africa.. including his family in tenali..

41 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

coorect but mari job manesi antha la greed enduku dude, 

5fad2b045a9fc4-62016956.jpeg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

ani youtube videos click avvavu ani telusu ga. he took youtubing as full time job, which is not guranteed ani he is not realizing. 

5fad2b045a9fc4-62016956.jpeg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do...
healthtoday

He had water plan job in Mali, some 35k vastadi., he only studied until 10th grade, family poor, mari ilanti situations lo he should have not quit job to make more money on youtube kada ani na thiking..

I watched all his videos in Mali,  Africa.. including his family in tenali..

He can always go back to his old job. I didn't know he is 10th pass only... He seems to have contacts lined up in all countries. 

They are also happy to help and give accommodation etc.  He can easily do this kind of backpacking in south east asia also..

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

passion: i;d not think so 

If you tell him that you wouldn't make any money with these african trips, he wouldn't come forward for it,..

He studied 10th grade, and had a decent job in africa water plant, since he was there he shot many videos of the african culture, he didn't exect he would become a youtube star in just 2 months with millions of followers, 

Greed called him now, he quit job to be a full time youtube money maker, but unfortunately his recent videos is not shedding anything to him..

seems he is a honest guy, but should not have quit just being dependent on youtube, this was a trap, he fell for it. 

His family also not rich, just mom and dad, farmers family, he is from tenali near guntur. 

In my opinion he should have kept that africa job, or atleast should not have made youtube as his source of income. 

Bro, i have been him since the beginning after his YouTube channel shot to fame with that balbob bday cake cutting video. And i know all about his family background and his job from his videos. 

He personally felt his income is less and he started these youtube videos for fun when he was working in africa and has seen huge increase in viewers 

May be thats when he decided to leave his job and be a full time youtuber to make more videos and visit more places and if is the reason for his shift nothing wrong. Who would not go for a better paying job?? It it does not workout he will figure something out... nothing wrong in atleast trying right?? He still has more than 100k views for each video..

46 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

He can always go back to his old job. I didn't know he is 10th pass only... He seems to have contacts lined up in all countries. 

They are also happy to help and give accommodation etc.  He can easily do this kind of backpacking in south east asia also..

Haha, mali lo job kakapothe inko job atleast try cheyatam kuda thappu ante ela?? Youtube lo mari chetta channels kuda making more than 1 Lakh he would definitely make more money..

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

Haha, if money was his intention he would not have started making videos in the first place kada click avve chances are very less. Since he was single back in mali he made those videos and he got his recognition and then choose YouTubing as his full time job nothing wrong?

ahh street byte channel lo he just goes to restaurants and taste food and tells how to eat. Uma is much better in his content than him right???

Say if ur IT professional and started a restaurant and if it started making more money than ur IT job dont u quit ur IT job and take restaurant as ur full time job??  He is also doing the same thing here

38 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, if money was his intention he would not have started making videos in the first place kada click avve chances are very less. Since he was single back in mali he made those videos and he got his recognition and then choose YouTubing as his full time job nothing wrong?

ahh street byte channel lo he just goes to restaurants and taste food and tells how to eat. Uma is much better in his content than him right???

Say if ur IT professional and started a restaurant and if it started making more money than ur IT job dont u quit ur IT job and take restaurant as ur full time job??  He is also doing the same thing here

Agree boss... Nothing wrong in making money.....some people don't like some aspects ..like using family relations even for telugu locals he just met or openly saying he quit job to be full time traveler / talking about cost of things all the time ...I get his aim is to save money.

Compare this to garima who traveled with her....her audience is different... That's a proper travel vlog...single person exploring country for their own sake

Just now, hunkyfunky said:

Agree boss... Nothing wrong in making money.....some people don't like some aspects ..like using family relations even for telugu locals he just met or openly saying he quit job to be full time traveler / talking about cost of things all the time ...I get his aim is to save money.

Compare this to garima who traveled with her....her audience is different... That's a proper travel vlog...single person exploring country for their own sake

Nuvvu annav kada thanu rich kadu ani so thanaki unna options request his subscribers to provide accommodation and help him explore the city.. And thanu antha eeucated kadu kabbati it might be hard for him to be staying in hostels but i few of his videos he did stay in hostels and made friends and they traveled together to all places...

51 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

videos click iye chances ekkuva ani anipinchindi for him with his prev videos in mali africa, 

he thought same will repeat, but its not that easy.. 

nothing wrong in making money, given his family conditions, he should have not quit his job just thiking that he can become rich or make more money just thru youtube, it aint easy... 

mali lo job undi kabbati he did some videos, he got views, 

now he is more used to that easy money, so he quit job, and trying to make money thru youtube blindly is no good idea ani telling bro... 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

videos click iye chances ekkuva ani anipinchindi for him with his prev videos in mali africa, 

nothing wrong in making money, given his family conditions, he should have not quit his job just thiking that he can become rich or make more money just thru youtube, it aint easy... 

now he is more used to that easy money, so he quit job, and trying to make money thru youtube blindly is no good idea ani telling bro... 

YouTube isn’t easy job. Oka video chesi chudu and im not a YouTuber.. thanu job vadilesaka chesina anni videos ki 150k views unnayi and his average views were same since the beginning.. i can strongly say he is making more money in YouTube than his previous job.. if this is not right he will realize soon enough coz of his family condition and he will go back to his job..

appati varaku koncham wait cheyi 

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Easy money is the wrong word you are using here...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

YouTube isn’t easy job. Oka video chesi chudu and im not a YouTuber.. thanu job vadilesaka chesina anni videos ki 150k views unnayi and his average views were same since the beginning.. i can strongly say he is making more money in YouTube than his previous job.. if this is not right he will realize soon enough coz of his family condition and he will go back to his job..

appati varaku koncham wait cheyi 

dude, i just expressed my opinion, enduku antha fristrate avthunaru,

That guy saw some money in youtube, inka ekkuva vastayi job vadielesi full time chesthey annukovadam moorkvathavam given his family background.. Aayan rich ithey he can do whatever he want,

Sunil oka comedian ga entho money and fame earn chesadu.. 

Hero ithey inka inka ekkuva vastayi ani aasapaddadu,...what happened you know.. 

duraasa dukham ki cheetu bro... no offense,...