UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

dude, i just expressed my opinion, enduku antha fristrate avthunaru,

That guy saw some money in youtube, inka ekkuva vastayi job vadielesi full time chesthey annukovadam moorkvathavam given his family background.. Aayan rich ithey he can do whatever he want,

Sunil oka comedian ga entho money and fame earn chesadu.. 

Hero ithey inka inka ekkuva vastayi ani aasapaddadu,...what happened you know.. 

duraasa dukham ki cheetu bro... no offense,... 

Lol nenu frustate avtunnana? Nee opinion nuvvu ela cheppavo nenu alane cheptunna.. inka nuvvu thanu chesindi thappu antunnav. Try chedam lo thappu ledu antunna he can always go back and find same paying job 35k ani nuvve annav. Don’t u think he can make more than 35k in youtube is my question how is that a mistake here??? Moorkathavam ani naku iythe anipinchadam ledu since he would definitely earning more than 35K for sure on his YouTube now...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol nenu frustate avtunnana? Nee opinion nuvvu ela cheppavo nenu alane cheptunna.. inka nuvvu thanu chesindi thappu antunnav. Try chedam lo thappu ledu antunna he can always go back and find same paying job 35k ani nuvve annav. Don’t u think he can make more than 35k in youtube is my question how is that a mistake here??? Moorkathavam ani naku iythe anipinchadam ledu since he would definitely earning more than 35K for sure on his YouTube now...

how do you know,,

youtube ela pay chestaro telusa bro ? 50% youtube teeskuntaru.. not easy to make money on youtube,,, 

tappu emi ledu... 

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

how do you know,,

youtube ela pay chestaro telusa bro ? 50% youtube teeskuntaru.. not easy to make money on youtube,,, 

tappu emi ledu... 

haha,, let me share you a youtube link where people made video on how much they made for a specific month and u can back trace the views the videos got.. 

Another way to find is go to social balde website and type the youtube channel name it will show you how much each youtuber made approx range.. but the range is huge though...

to know more about how much they make search for ismart vinod vlogs and see their videos which talks about how much they got and what they did with that money...

4 hours ago, Peter123 said:

he just dont seem to be a bad guy at all... 

He's seems to be a good guy.... However, he's very clever by addressing people with terms "annaiyya"...  "Mana family"

23 minutes ago, Rendu said:

He's seems to be a good guy.... However, he's very clever by addressing people with terms "annaiyya"...  "Mana family"

true,, whatever takes to make money

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

haha,, let me share you a youtube link where people made video on how much they made for a specific month and u can back trace the views the videos got.. 

Another way to find is go to social balde website and type the youtube channel name it will show you how much each youtuber made approx range.. but the range is huge though...

to know more about how much they make search for ismart vinod vlogs and see their videos which talks about how much they got and what they did with that money...

i know bro how much they make, i have my own friends who have channels, its not easy money for sure... 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

i know bro how much they make, i have my own friends who have channels, its not easy money for sure... 

Ade cheptunna bro 35k easy ga make chestadu with his fame now... kothaga vache vallaki ahh subscribers ravatam kastam once bachaka its easy to make 35K

1 minute ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Ade cheptunna bro 35k easy ga make chestadu with his fame now... kothaga vache vallaki ahh subscribers ravatam kastam once bachaka its easy to make 35K

bro that depends on views, 

if you see his current videos he is not getting much views when compared to prev ones, 

slowly he will end up with no views or limited views soon. 

okasary cinema hit iyindhi ani everytime hit avthadi ani anukolem basu.. thss guy missed this point..

bro that depends on views, 

if you see his current videos he is not getting much views when compared to prev ones, 

slowly he will end up with no views or limited views soon. 

okasary cinema hit iyindhi ani everytime hit avthadi ani anukolem basu.. thss guy missed this point..

Nuvvu thanu chesindi thapu antunnav nenu neeku he can make more than 35k ani cheptunna.. malli views levu antunnav okasari thana views chudu social blade or on his youtube the views never drastically decreased but a low decline anthe.. as per this website he makes 1.6 - 25.k $ per months.. even if u consider the lowest amount isn’t this more than the 35k he was making back in mali??? 

Youtube viewership depends on the connectivity more than content now.. vyass vlogs lo em content untundi he has huge views.. hit flop will not work on youtube coz each video u uplaod is diff and u don’t need to spend more time and money on them. U can upload as many videos as u can if one does not gets viral others will..

Even after this explanation if u feel he did a mistake and if u think he cannot make more than 35k.. i will quit this topic here...

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nuvvu thanu chesindi thapu antunnav nenu neeku he can make more than 35k ani cheptunna.. malli views levu antunnav okasari thana views chudu social blade or on his youtube the views never drastically decreased but a low decline anthe.. as per this website he makes 1.6 - 25.k $ per months.. even if u consider the lowest amount isn’t this more than the 35k he was making back in mali??? 

Youtube viewership depends on the connectivity more than content now.. vyass vlogs lo em content untundi he has huge views.. hit flop will not work on youtube coz each video u uplaod is diff and u don’t need to spend more time and money on them. U can upload as many videos as u can if one does not gets viral others will..

Even after this explanation if u feel he did a mistake and if u think he cannot make more than 35k.. i will quit this topic here...

he can make more than 35k, but may be not with youtube. my opinion. 

he can make more than 35k, but may be not with youtube. my opinion. 

Lol neeku already propf chupincha how much people make with less than his subscribers and views. Even a website which proves that even then if don’t want to believe not my problem.. Good luck

And his salary back in mali was again 35k indian rupees not dollars FYI

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Youtube takes. 45% cut. You have pay taxes and cover your expenses on the remaining money. If you are looking to make 100K, your revenue should be over 180K pre tax. Why can’t you just do an IT job and earn over 100K?

Revenue is based on CPM (cost per thousand views), content category and from where the viewers are watching videos, if audience is mostly from India, rates are very low like 50 cents to 1 dollar per million views. If audience is from a Africa, it is even much lower. Views from USA earn most dollars like 2 dollars to 8 dollars or even more in some categories because advertisers pay more to target US audience. Tech channels make more. Some Finance channels make even more than 40 dollars per million views. Income cannot be calculated based on just views.

Numbers on socialblade are inflated, ridiculous and based purely on views and doesn’t take into consideration the geography of viewers or content category or copyrights. If a channel is uploading copyrighted content of others like cover songs, all the income goes to copyright holders because of copyright claims and not the channel owner. But socialblade reports all income as earned by the channel. If some of the videos are copyrighted, the income from those videos goes to copyright holders and income from rest of the channel’s own content goes to channel owner. Here too socialblade cannot differentiate the actual income for the channel owner. Also socialblade cannot and does not calculate based on category or viewer geography.

youtube as a career is a bumpy ride as income is not consistent even if the views are the same across months because ad rates can go up or down, viewers geography may differ or number of ads may go down between months or YT serving more skippable ads. You may make 100K in one month and then 40K next month. If you take a break, your channel will go down kapoot! There is always a risk of losing your channel due to some issues. Why can’t you just do an IT job and earn over 100K consistently?? You cannot count on it to run a family.

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Youtube takes. 45% cut. You have pay taxes and cover your expenses on the remaining money. If you are looking to make 100K, your revenue should be over 180K pre tax. Why can’t you just do an IT job and earn over 100K?

Revenue is based on CPM (cost per thousand views), content category and from where the viewers are watching videos, if audience is mostly from India, rates are very low like 50 cents to 1 dollar per million views. If audience is from a Africa, it is even much lower. Views from USA earn most dollars like 2 dollars to 8 dollars or even more in some categories because advertisers pay more to target US audience. Tech channels make more. Some Finance channels make even more than 40 dollars per million views. Income cannot be calculated based on just views.

Numbers on socialblade are inflated, ridiculous and based purely on views and doesn’t take into consideration the geography of viewers or content category or copyrights. If a channel is uploading copyrighted content of others like cover songs, all the income goes to copyright holders because of copyright claims and not the channel owner. But socialblade reports all income as earned by the channel. If some of the videos are copyrighted, the income from those videos goes to copyright holders and income from rest of the channel’s own content goes to channel owner. Here too socialblade cannot differentiate the actual income for the channel owner. Also socialblade cannot and does not calculate based on category or viewer geography.

youtube as a career is a bumpy ride as income is not consistent even if the views are the same across months because ad rates can go up or down, viewers geography may differ or number of ads may go down between months or YT serving more skippable ads. You may make 100K in one month and then 40K next month. If you take a break, your channel will go down kapoot! There is always a risk of losing your channel due to some issues. Why can’t you just do an IT job and earn over 100K consistently?? You cannot count on it to run a family.

Lol, I’m talking about every youtuber. the person in discussion here is uma Telugu traveller who has passed 10th class and working in mali making 35 K indian rupees. Some other user said he made a bad choice leaving his job and trying youtube as full time. All im trying to tell him is he is making more than 35k indian rupees considering his subscribers and views that is all..

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Neeku matter teliyakunda nee dagarra unna information pass chestunnav..@3$%