UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

7 hours ago, SGB said:

I’m not addressing about Uma Telugu Traveller but addressing your vague statements on ad revenue and also addressing all youtubers.

You did not talk about content category, viewer geography, etc for ad revenue (until I talked about them) and you went on a tangent quoting socialblade for a channel’s income. If a channel is using others’ copyrighted content and not making any ad revenue from them, socialblade doesn’t know it. It also doesn’t know about video category, viewer geography, video lengths, number of ads displayed on each video, cut by MCNs like silly monks, etc. Only fools will look at socialblade to figure out a channel’s income which is always blown out of proportions and incorrect in a big way. The only reliable source that knows a channel’s actual ad revenue is youtube and YT doesn’t reveal them to 3rd parties.

and you referred to a video showing worldwide CPMs that are WWWAY OFF from the normal rates without even showing the video categories. Screenshots and figures are usually manipulated by editing the HTML in the Browser’s Inspector to gain more views. Many people think  MrBeast makes about 8 dollars CPM even though his is not a tech channel and Pew Die Pie makes just a couple of bucks CPM. So the video you referred and socialblade are both not reliable sources even though they are not Indian.

Pro youtubers and influencers don’t depend on youtube ad revenue alone. They have sponsorships, brand deals, affiliations, courses, PDFs, products of their own to sell, merchandise, tours/shows, Paid Memberships (Youtube Join button), podcasts, Medium articles, Patreon/PayPal payments/donations, etc that make up more than 75% of their income while ad revenue from YouTube is barely 10-20% and is usually the smallest piece of the pie. Do you know audio podcasts and Medium articles make much more money than YouTube videos?

I thought silly smiley was your signature.

I know what my signature is keep your half baked knowledge with you man topic endo teliyakunda ooo polo mani vachesthav... malla no confidence antav half baked knowledge antav...

7 hours ago, SGB said:

I’m not addressing about Uma Telugu Traveller but addressing your vague statements on ad revenue and also addressing all youtubers.

You did not talk about content category, viewer geography, etc for ad revenue (until I talked about them) and you went on a tangent quoting socialblade for a channel’s income. If a channel is using others’ copyrighted content and not making any ad revenue from them, socialblade doesn’t know it. It also doesn’t know about video category, viewer geography, video lengths, number of ads displayed on each video, cut by MCNs like silly monks, etc. Only fools will look at socialblade to figure out a channel’s income which is always blown out of proportions and incorrect in a big way. The only reliable source that knows a channel’s actual ad revenue is youtube and YT doesn’t reveal them to 3rd parties.

and you referred to a video showing worldwide CPMs that are WWWAY OFF from the normal rates without even showing the video categories. Screenshots and figures are usually manipulated by editing the HTML in the Browser’s Inspector to gain more views. Many people think  MrBeast makes about 8 dollars CPM even though his is not a tech channel and Pew Die Pie makes just a couple of bucks CPM. So the video you referred and socialblade are both not reliable sources even though they are not Indian.

Pro youtubers and influencers don’t depend on youtube ad revenue alone. They have sponsorships, brand deals, affiliations, courses, PDFs, products of their own to sell, merchandise, tours/shows, Paid Memberships (Youtube Join button), podcasts, Medium articles, Patreon/PayPal payments/donations, etc that make up more than 75% of their income while ad revenue from YouTube is barely 10-20% and is usually the smallest piece of the pie. Do you know audio podcasts and Medium articles make much more money than YouTube videos?

I thought silly smiley was your signature.

35k INR making for uma is easy ani ahh number chepina nayana... 35k revenue nuvvu cheppina anni include chesina he can make more ani cheptunna nuvvu madyalo lo vachi ohh veskuntunnav for no reason poyi paduko 

1 hour ago, Tesla_Elon said:

35k INR making for uma is easy ani ahh number chepina nayana... 35k revenue nuvvu cheppina anni include chesina he can make more ani cheptunna nuvvu madyalo lo vachi ohh veskuntunnav for no reason poyi paduko 

I was not talking about him, I was talking about your vague statements quoting socialblade

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Whatever makes you happy with your half baked knowledge and false confidence bro

take care

Haha, good luck to you man discussion ki sambandam lekunda nee points chesi malla na confidence ni antunnav chudu adi keko keka.@3$%. half baked knowledge evvadido baga ardam iyindi le... if u still want continue ur rant good luck and god bless..

9 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Haha, good luck to you man discussion ki sambandam lekunda nee points chesi malla na confidence ni antunnav chudu adi keko keka.@3$%. half baked knowledge evvadido baga ardam iyindi le... if u still want continue ur rant good luck and god bless..

You are just like Daaarling who argues pointlessly and arrogantly even after proving wrong ha ha!

discussion ki sambandam lekunda argue chesindi nuvvu. When i proved you ignorant and wrong, you are embarrassed and butt hurt. Thelinappudu thelidu ani accept cheste ego emanna hurt avutunda? Unhealthy trait. Not everyone knows everything and that’s ok.

15 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

I know what my signature is keep your half baked knowledge with you man topic endo teliyakunda ooo polo mani vachesthav... malla no confidence antav half baked knowledge antav...

Lol polo mani nuvvu ra leda ee thread Loki?? Ninnu evadu rammannadu? Silly smileys indicate false confidence and fake knowledge.

Good luck with your half baked knowledge and false confidence, it will take you places and get you somewhere someday and make everyone around you proud

36 minutes ago, SGB said:

You are just like Daaarling who argues pointlessly and arrogantly even after proving wrong ha ha!

discussion ki sambandam lekunda argue chesindi nuvvu. When i proved you ignorant and wrong, you are embarrassed and butt hurt. Thelinappudu thelidu ani accept cheste ego emanna hurt avutunda? Unhealthy trait. Not everyone knows everything and that’s ok.

Lol polo mani nuvvu ra leda ee thread Loki?? Ninnu evadu rammannadu? Silly smileys indicate false confidence and fake knowledge.

Good luck with your half baked knowledge and false confidence, it will take you places and get you somewhere someday and make everyone around you proud

Topic sambandam leni vallani nuvve laginav ee reply lo kuda which oroves my point what i was saying earlier. Chadavatam rakapothe malli inko sari chaduvu appudu anna ardam itundo neeku but I highly would ur peanut brian would understand even after reading my replies atleast u will know the gist if this discussion...

neeku unnantha ego naku ledu nenu neeku already cheppa I don’t a channel and i dont know ani.. 

I know my confidence i dont need it to be evaluated by some random guy and  im proud of what im doing if I don’t know something i will learn but not from some one with half baked knowledge and peanut brain like you@3$%@3$% neeku smiley anta baga kaltunnatu undi so neekosam esari 2 add chesa.. 

im replying too u inka paripoyadu bayapaddadu anukuntune nee karma...

added to ignore list as well u can enjoy ur useless rant here...

6 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Topic sambandam leni vallani nuvve laginav ee reply lo kuda which oroves my point what i was saying earlier. Chadavatam rakapothe malli inko sari chaduvu appudu anna ardam itundo neeku but I highly would ur peanut brian would understand even after reading my replies atleast u will know the gist if this discussion...

neeku unnantha ego naku ledu nenu neeku already cheppa I don’t a channel and i dont know ani.. 

Akkade vachindi problem mari ha ha.

the gist is, you admit that you don’t know sh!t. You jumped into this topic and started commenting like an expert quoting socialblade for a channel’s income which is laughable! Just scroll up and re-read your comments and my comments. It will clear your mud brain.

Your ego will prevent you from learning things you don’t know and you create commotion and drama for everything. Period.

Just add the smileys to your signature box in your profile and make yourself look like the giggling clown , “resident” clown and official clown of afdb in every comment you make. All of your education is of no use because you are proud of being a clown

6 hours ago, SGB said:

Akkade vachindi problem mari ha ha.

the gist is, you admit that you don’t know sh!t. You jumped into this topic and started commenting like an expert quoting socialblade for a channel’s income which is laughable! Just scroll up and re-read your comments and my comments. It will clear your mud brain.

Your ego will prevent you from learning things you don’t know and you create commotion and drama for everything. Period.

Just add the smileys to your signature box in your profile and make yourself look like the giggling clown , “resident” clown and official clown of afdb in every comment you make. All of your education is of no use because you are proud of being a clown

@3$%@3$%seems like ur butt hurts.. you need to go check yourself before u say it to other.. your an epitome of paranoid, schizoid and narcissistic personality disorder get some help...

8 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$%@3$%seems like ur butt hurts.. you need to go check yourself before u say it to other.. your an epitome of paranoid, schizoid and narcissistic personality disorder get some help...

Also append all those to your signature box, that would be a perfect description of yourself!