Finally got my EAD

megadheera

5 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Not much different. But I remember what you said though. GC oche munde I told my husband what you said that GC vaste jebulo pettukuni car lo vellalani nuvv anukuntunnavani cheppanu. I hope your dream comes true. 

thanks ....  thank u GIF

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 10:12 AM, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bro. first of congrats...

coming to use AP, dont ever do that.. Nee I-94 lo DS vere laaaga mention chesthaaruu..like oka stamp vesthaaru passport lo..

better use AP and EAD together....

most imp.. talk to  your attorney and decide on the trave if any.. dont depend on this DB

advance payroll has nothing to do with EAD, 765 is for EAD (work auth), 131 is AP, they both are different for a reason

after entering on AP, you can continue on H1, using AP does not mean you have used EAD

31 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

yes

Not guaranteed it will work all the time. I know one guy whose h1 was cancelled at port of entry when he tried to do this. 

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

advance payroll has nothing to do with EAD, 765 is for EAD (work auth), 131 is AP, they both are different for a reason

after entering on AP, you can continue on H1, using AP does not mean you have used EAD

why the heck some one uses just AP if u have H1b ?

3 hours ago, snoww said:

Not guaranteed it will work all the time. I know one guy whose h1 was cancelled at port of entry when he tried to do this. 

its true.. they will cancel H1b if you are entering on AP...and u need to update your I-9 with EAD info

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

advance payroll emti  :D

9 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

advance payroll emti  :D

Parole actually, it was a typo

it is a special entry scheme that does not require visa and it is based on the certain legal protections that come for people in green card process/other TPS/Asylum catagories

3 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

but thats not safe bro... using AP for travel and H1b for work is insane

True. But some still take chance to avoid h1 stamping. And it works for some. I guess depends on POE officer.