Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

27 minutes ago, kitkat said:

she does painting, papercutting , basically craft work.  india nunchi evo chinna chinna tools techukundi for art work. I took her to michales, I can see glow in her face, she is very happy...evo chinna chinna vi teesukundi. 60$ ayyendi. neenu edo evi 60$ aa anna...that's it. nee dabbu karchu chestunna anukuntunna va, return chesesta ...ela okatiki okati mix chesesindi baa..neenu pichodi nypoya...how can a person think like this

sorry cheppa baa neenee...na brain dobbindi that evening...

Same ilantidi frnd valla wife dependent meeda vachindi. Expenses  splitwise lo post cheyi after job i will clear annadi. Fnrs mind block.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Scurvy said:

Same ilantidi frnd valla wife dependent meeda vachindi. Expenses  splitwise lo post cheyi after job i will clear annadi. Fnrs mind block.

Andhulo shock em vundi man? Husband ane vadu $60 ayindaaaaa ani shocking expressing isthe be it wife or frnd or any other person, uneasy gane feel avtharu. Starting kabatti lite nenu inka konanu anindhi. In your friend’s case, kotha wife and entha husband ainaptiki vere person money spend chesthunanu or na hard earned money kadhu ane feeling untundi. Women also do this at times so that godavalu ainapudu money meeda maata rakunda unte manchindi ane feel lo vuntaru. Nothing wrong. Slow ga love, respect, bonding antha aipoyaka they will adjust like any other husband and wife.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

all small issues except for intimacy , even for intimacy you have to know when your partner is ready , some are open for affection easily and some are not

take long walks with her and just talk , will help repair your relationship

money matters lo treat her as your equal , put youself in her place and think , stop being a moron or saying 'intha ayindi antha ayindi' ani 

find out her cues , what she likes , dislikes, when she is happy and when she gets pissed 

also chill , none of your problems are really problems so keep a cool head , ee kalam lo evvariki koosantha oopika ledu

intinta untayi ilanti problems..

also , you seem to have an ideal version of her in your mind and once she deviated you are feeling bad , tanu kooda ilane anukoni undochu kada , kotha marriage ante ivanni common vayya..

50 minutes ago, Samara said:

idi phase 1 ee.. 

in front there is crocodile festival..

valantines day ki edaina plan sestunnava leda intaki.. ledante neeku ittadaipotundi aa roju 

A716-ACDA-DEE2-4-BB0-8-EA2-1-C38-E011037

Gif 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...same mind set naku kuda unedhi, but slowly changing...obviously it will hurt them too when we say intha expensive aa ani...so I started to say in a nice way that "amor this is the budget we have right now coz there are some autopayments and I don't want to mess up them" and she is also trying to understand...naa wife tho problem enti ante edhaina store ki oka vasthuvu kosam velithe, cart lo aa vasthuvu thappa avasaram leni 10 vasthuvulu vesthadhi...$s@d

Same here 

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

experienced person ga chepthunna. entha kashtam ayina nuvve deal seyi. do not let her to meet new friends or allow her to spend lot of time with any new friends or her parents. 

make sure she speaks every other day or so with your father and mother. kashtam ayina nuvve aameni koncham atu itu thippu. traveling seyandi. may be book cabin and do first night there. but do not leave her to new friends. future lo nuvve baadha padathavu.

Just now, Dhimputha said:

Same here 

I am getting used to it now bro but the good thing is before we go shopping I explain her our budget and now I don't have to worry what she takes...I think I found the way to stop her from filling the shopping cart.@3$%

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Galactus said:

all small issues except for intimacy , even for intimacy you have to know when your partner is ready , some are open for affection easily and some are not

take long walks with her and just talk , will help repair your relationship

money matters lo treat her as your equal , put youself in her place and think , stop being a moron or saying 'intha ayindi antha ayindi' ani 

find out her cues , what she likes , dislikes, when she is happy and when she gets pissed 

also chill , none of your problems are really problems so keep a cool head , ee kalam lo evvariki koosantha oopika ledu

intinta untayi ilanti problems..

also , you seem to have an ideal version of her in your mind and once she deviated you are feeling bad , tanu kooda ilane anukoni undochu kada , kotha marriage ante ivanni common vayya..

Agree.. He has high expectations and visualized movie like experience after marriage

Accept a different person.. antha cheyalenodivi dating chesi pelli chesukunundalsindi.. don't be a control freak.. mundu neela vundaali nee expectations ki set avvali anadam vadilesuko.. Don't be a eunuch by even thinking about raising your hand.. love her.. you both are part of each others life from now on for the rest..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Shameless said:

I am getting used to it now bro but the good thing is before we go shopping I explain her our budget and now I don't have to worry what she takes...I think I found the way to stop her from filling the shopping cart.@3$%

That means she understands why you have a budget and watches her spending, that’s good man! Usually if a wife has a job of her own, all food shopping will be taken care of. I mean they like to spend their own money and get whatever they want without restrictions. I am lucky in that matter.