Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

bf6b1780f45a2b260612edc785f6d9df35.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
4 Tips For Protecting Intellectual Property...
The intellectual property created by higher ed to combat COVID-19 makes an...
edtechmagazine.com

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

Dampatya Vratham cheyandi bro u vl see the difference... ela cheyalo for steps see pellina kothalo movie 

50 minutes ago, kitkat said:

she does painting, papercutting , basically craft work.  india nunchi evo chinna chinna tools techukundi for art work. I took her to michales, I can see glow in her face, she is very happy...evo chinna chinna vi teesukundi. 60$ ayyendi. neenu edo evi 60$ aa anna...that's it. nee dabbu karchu chestunna anukuntunna va, return chesesta ...ela okatiki okati mix chesesindi baa..neenu pichodi nypoya...how can a person think like this

sorry cheppa baa neenee...na brain dobbindi that evening...

neku past relationships evi lenattunnai anukunta?

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

My wife was stay at home mom for 8 years and she just started working from last year after I got laid off...even today I take care of her paycheck and she never asked me on what I spent...this is how she is...but it was my realization that how I used to be before and how I used to make her feel bad with my statements...I need to come out of my negative mindset which I am working on it...

for example, when I was the only one working and we go shopping, I used to always look at the price tags when she is buying something for herself...I would come up with different excuse that the item doesn't suit her (my actual mind says that's too expensive, don't buy)...but when she started working and when we went shopping with her paycheck, I liked something that was expensive and she just bought it saying this looks good on you...that's when I realized I should change my mind set...%$#$

idi edo fake story laaga undi.....with women nothing goes simple without arguing or bargaining. :giggle:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

Iam 32, married summer 2020. agebar ani intlo tondara pettaru, carona kuda kalasi vachindi...pelli ayyepoyendi.

wife is 27, she is also in same situation ...ageing ani valla intlo kuda fast decision...merupu laa pelli ayyepoyendi. 

now we are in NJ. 

endo bhayya this women is totally diff than my expectations . TV sound estam leedu anta madam ki, chicken estam leedu anta 

ela okati kaadu. daggariki vellithee neeku all time edee gola na  :( edukee pelli chesukunna va ani eedupu moham... neenu ready leenu

ani valla parents ni tidutundi pelli chesaru ani....  laagi okati peekudama anipistundi but control control ani...edi ekkadi godava anna naaku...

cooking baanee chestundi and surprisingly she asks me should I wait for you or eat ani. july nunchi we are living together but nothing much

intlo bayata ekkada cheppaleenu . I always think Iam a decent person by every means...looks like Iam wrong.  

Haha, ee kalam ammayi laki em kavalo vallake telidu.. i have someone who wants to support her parents all alone even though she had brothers in india. Sare nuvvu support chesta antunnav kada ahh expenses andaram share cheskundam ante ala kudaradu anta valla brothers cheyaru anta since they have kids thane chestundi anta.

pelli ayyaka immediate family ante his husband and their kids parents become extended family ani ardam kadu vellaki. Chaduvukunte unna mathi poyindi ani oorike ana ledu

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

My wife was stay at home mom for 8 years and she just started working from last year after I got laid off...even today I take care of her paycheck and she never asked me on what I spent...this is how she is...but it was my realization that how I used to be before and how I used to make her feel bad with my statements...I need to come out of my negative mindset which I am working on it...

for example, when I was the only one working and we go shopping, I used to always look at the price tags when she is buying something for herself...I would come up with different excuse that the item doesn't suit her (my actual mind says that's too expensive, don't buy)...but when she started working and when we went shopping with her paycheck, I liked something that was expensive and she just bought it saying this looks good on you...that's when I realized I should change my mind set...%$#$

Yes bro. This can happen with men or women. I would say you are lucky to get a wife like her. It takes time to understand a person completely. As long as there is love and compatibility, there should not be a problem.. money annadhi small matter but chala mandi ki akkade godavalu avthunai. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sunnam said:

idi edo fake story laaga undi.....with women nothing goes simple without arguing or bargaining. :giggle:

Antha ledhu man, some women and men do not. 

5 minutes ago, sunnam said:

my wife always says one thing...don't run behind money, just enjoy your life ani...you will definitely find a way to solve the problem ani...for 8 long years, she was silent not saying nothing whenever I say her that she spends a lot of money...may be some women don't like to argue much and they prefer to be silent...I scream and say a lot of words to her when we have a fight, but she just says hardly 1-2 words and stays silent...%$#$

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

she does painting, papercutting , basically craft work.  india nunchi evo chinna chinna tools techukundi for art work. I took her to michales, I can see glow in her face, she is very happy...evo chinna chinna vi teesukundi. 60$ ayyendi. neenu edo evi 60$ aa anna...that's it. nee dabbu karchu chestunna anukuntunna va, return chesesta ...ela okatiki okati mix chesesindi baa..neenu pichodi nypoya...how can a person think like this

sorry cheppa baa neenee...na brain dobbindi that evening...

Haha anthe ee ladies vellu marararu mastaru

1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

Nuvvu cheppina prakaram ayithe stars em kanipichatam ledu akkada...Cinema lo chupinchinattu cut chesthe romantic song anedi reality lo undadhu...Koddiga likes and dislikes telusukuntu interact avuthu...proceed with everything in life...Go for drives and plan for lunch/dinners at home in a different way...She is your life partner, so nuvvu expectations pettukunnattu aame side nunchi kooda expectations untay...

TS expectations em cheppadu ekkada thanu chesedi cheptunnadu

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

now we are in NJ. 

be patient 

1 hour ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

First I tell the problems here. 

1) Nuvu ipatidaka edi evaritho share chesukoledu, I mean when you watch laptop or when she watch laptop then its like no sharing concept. 

Main disadvantage of marying 25+ girl. 

Always look for girl who just passed b.tech ala chinna vallu aythy chepina mata vintaru. 

nuvu muduru amayini chesukonavu, she lost herself in world so she probably never going to accept whoyou are 

Better keep low expectations and hangout with friends or st...rp bars or something. 

Tell her if she contninue like this you are not a fit for marriage life and then I need ot look outside which leads complications choice is yours ani chepu debaki darlo kosthadhi

Call atha mama and tell the issues properly, they will certainly understand and fix immediately. 

Beat somes when you are unable to control the frustation, its common thats how olden days mens use to control this kind of women. 

Last but not least sachi potha ani bedirinchu, idi guarantee work avudhi. 

ok one important  must read disclamier 

Sames advice ma friend gadiki chepa, Marriage ended in divorce though. Pity for him. But you dont care might me ne case lo work avochu, good luck, Marriage ante Mens ki advantage kosam. Anthe kani womens kadu. 

27 muduru endi vaa 

nenu 30 amayini chesukovali eppudu... .adi inka mid life crisis e naa  pelli avakundane 

13 minutes ago, Shameless said:

ee vishayam lo ammailu chala sensitive bro...valla mind lo edhaina sadness nadusthe manalni asal muttukonivvaru...mana magaallam maathram entha happyness or sadness ochina eppudu dhengudhama ani chustham...ammailu sex ki easy ga longaru...

naa vishayam lo maa wife thappu undi nenu mad ga unte, naa wife melliga naa dhaggariki occhi amor ani kiss isthu longatheesukuntadhi, and nenu longipoyi aa pani kaanichestha...

adhe maa wife naa paina mad ga undhanuko, naa thappu ki nenu sorry cheppi aame dhaggariki love chedham ani velithe, neeku eppudu idhe kavali kadha, naa feelings ardha chesukovu, nee heart and mind thappa neeku naa body ae kavali kadha ani sentimental dialogues kodtahdhi...$s@d

Neeku already divorce iyindi ani edo thread cheppinattu unnav if thats not you just ignore