EB2 to move faster than EB3? FY2022

Iriswest

3 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

Tension ee bro October lo Spill Over vastundaa leda ani... what if all consulates starts processing immigrant visas after opening at full capacity ?  

Tension padaku sodara. I have faith that if there is SO it will be >= last year SO. April to September is just 6 months and will not be enough to process FB visas. 

3 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

Tension ee bro October lo Spill Over vastundaa leda ani... what if all consulates starts processing immigrant visas after opening at full capacity ?  

Per month the usual visa consumption through CP for FB in non pandemic times was 20 to 22K. Ee lekka it will be consume less than 120K this time.

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

June 2015. TS nene kada.

Oh I did not realize that..may be if 2021 year fb visas flow spillover also u may become current..we will know this September october for sure ..there is good chance filing date moving this year..

18 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Per month the usual visa consumption through CP for FB in non pandemic times was 20 to 22K. Ee lekka it will be consume less than 120K this time.

RN Law video chusa i know they are no way experts, according to him people who missed the boat could be similar to the. ones people missed in 2012.

Also for people who got the i-485 rejected why are they so worried if they can get a chance to file in Oct 2021 ?

ee Emily tension pedutundi endi bro ..same malli adey repeat chestundi ..400 plus applications ..

8 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

RN Law video chusa i know they are no way experts, according to him people who missed the boat could be similar to the. ones people missed in 2012.

Also for people who got the i-485 rejected why are they so worried if they can get a chance to file in Oct 2021 ?

ee Emily tension pedutundi endi bro ..same malli adey repeat chestundi ..400 plus applications ..

We can’t predict future bhayya. All you can do is some math and hope for the best. 

15 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

after the number of applications that came last year , i am not sure if they will move the dates again to that range.  downgrades ni underestimate chesaru. taking that into account , they might not move much. 

16 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

One year delay ayyinatte kada minimum. And also not guaranteed that dates will again move to 2015. Some might not get a chance anytime soon..

14 hours ago, snoww said:

One year delay ayyinatte kada minimum. And also not guaranteed that dates will again move to 2015. Some might not get a chance anytime soon..

i am normally very optimistic, there is no reason why US CIS will have to move to 2015 for the next 5 years at least, there is no rationale for them to move without giving greencards to these 400K applications (these are multiple applications per individual final number may be 150K)

only change is change in law, democrats if any chance pass the immigration reform in the first 2 years, it would be good

but they are most likely going to waste time and might end up too little for employment folks in the immigration law

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i am normally very pessimistic, there is no reason why US CIS will have to move to 2015 for the next 5 years at least, there is no rationale for them to move without giving greencards to these 400K applications (these are multiple applications per individual final number may be 150K)

only change is change in law, democrats if any chance pass the immigration reform in the first 2 years, it would be good

but they are most likely going to waste time and might end up too little for employment folks in the immigration law

Was there any rationale behind moving dates last FY?

20 hours ago, Iriswest said:

also they don't work full capacity like before pandemic, each country has different conditions.. good SO for FY 22. now question is if current admin allows spill over to EB or comeup with some clause to  stop it. 

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i am normally very pessimistic, there is no reason why US CIS will have to move to 2015 for the next 5 years at least, there is no rationale for them to move without giving greencards to these 400K applications (these are multiple applications per individual final number may be 150K)

your predictions abt FY 22 filing dates acceptance ?

13 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Was there any rationale behind moving dates last FY?

Low or virtually zero EB3 inventory, almost everyone upgraded to EB2, they have tested this in the last few years, slow movement in EB3 does not increase demand at all

EB3 movement is not something that came a luckily, they have delayed movement in EB3 for 2yrs atleast

check the last EB3 inventory back in June or Oct 2018 when published last inventory report, EB3 hardly had 486 cases, not even enough cases for a quarter of visa allocation