EB2 to move faster than EB3? FY2022

Iriswest

12 hours ago, Iriswest said:

According to stats nearly 60K people downgraded. And now EB2 pool is scarce. So with FB spillover and EB1 being current, vertical spillover and less demand from ROW do you think EB2 will be ahead of EB3? If so by how many months?

exactly, the chances of Eb2 getting SO from EB1 is more as the folks who already have EAD have a interview waiver already, those are already waiting for AOS in EB2 have no reason for go for downgrade

EB2 will move faster than EB3, no doubts on this one at all, now EB3 has been clogged as well

all the processing of downgrading could have helped move the real cases by now, individually we may be a good intellectual and economic block in US, collectively we Indians are idiots

12 hours ago, KothaKurrodu said:

EB3 2015 Feb ravadaniki entha time pattochu. I downgraded to EB3 and waiting...

EB3/2015 will hit green card in 2030 and beyond not before, inko 6 months lo there will be no direct Eb3 advantage for you, every EB2 is a EB3 as well, you need to look for Eb2 upgrade now

10 hours ago, betapilli said:

Why going up and down, up and down, unnecessarily filling uscis pockets. 

EAD vastundi ani tappa there is no incentive to down port to EB3, there is no way EB2 2015 would get a EAD any time soon, so these folks got EAD to survive in US till 2030 and beyond

25 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

EB3/2015 will hit green card in 2030 and beyond not before, inko 6 months lo there will be no direct Eb3 advantage for you, every EB2 is a EB3 as well, you need to look for Eb2 upgrade now

Em matladtunnav bhayya ... @~`

12 hours ago, Amrita said:

He is asking about the same right . Downgraded and waiting ante? 

Ya my scenario: EB2 2015 Feb PD with my old emp

Now i am FT. now my clieent filing for 140, Recently PeRM approved. So thinking to file in EB 2 or 3.GC hope amni kaadhu. Atleast EAD aina ravali ante yedhi best ani

• Upvote 1

Just now, KothaKurrodu said:

Now i am FT. now my clieent filing for 140, Recently PeRM approved. So thinking to file in EB 2 or 3.GC hope amni kaadhu. Atleast EAD aina ravali ante yedhi best ani

I dont know repercussions of filing in EB3 from EB2 but i feel there is more hope for EB3 than EB2. I am in kinda same scenario.. Labor in process with new employer EB3 lo cheyamanna . sSc_hidingsofa

15 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

First file in EB2. Downgrade is easy compared to upgrade. based on the recent applications to EB3, Don't think EB3 will ever again move filing dates beyond 2015 in next decade..

1 minute ago, chicagoafdb said:

First file in EB2. Downgrade is easy compared to upgrade. based on the recent applications to EB3, Don't think EB3 will ever again move filing dates beyond 2015 in next decade..

2015 feb varaku move ayite chalu kada TS ki ? just 2 months sSc_hidingsofa

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

eb3 Filing date will retrogress close to final action date from next FY, so it has to clear year by year then come to 2015. now it is sitting at 2014 and uscis don't care this FY. But once this FY done, for next FY they will get good idea where FAD will be and also historically they will only allow first QTR for FY filing dates. also filing dates they will keep close to FAD. They wont start from 2015. unfortunately 2015 is long shot..

Just now, chicagoafdb said:

eb3 Filing date will retrogress close to final action date from next FY, so it has to clear year by year then come to 2015. now it is sitting at 2014 and uscis don't care this FY. But once this FY done, for next FY they will get good idea where FAD will be and also historically they will only allow first QTR for FY filing dates. also filing dates they will keep close to FAD. They wont start from 2015. unfortunately 2015 is long shot..

$s@d

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

not meant to shatter your dreams, EB3 2015 daaka ravadame once in a lifetime opportunity, I don't think it will move anymore

it all depends on how much wastage they can avoid, pray for the folks in front of you first :braces_1

with at least 100-120K unique individuals added to the backlog, there is no need for them to move filing dates again

only scenario that can happen

current pipeline (100K) gets GC allocation in August--> then CIS needs new set--> they open the gates again in Oct 2021

but most likely they are going to waste 50% of SO, 50K will get through, 50 k will still be in the backlog, which means CIS does not need to move dates

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

not meant to shatter your dreams, EB3 2015 daaka ravadame once in a lifetime opportunity, I don't think it will move anymore

it all depends on how much wastage they can avoid, pray for the folks in front of you first :braces_1

My PD is current if i downgrade to EB3. Employer changed recently just before dates moved and labor in process.  I wish they don't retrogress by the time labor is approved.