I cracked faang!!!

filterKaapi

i don't know how it is working role which you don't like

I am working top company like Faang companies but my team is support 

no body likes support. all real talented people will go back to new implementations teams after couple of yrs 

54 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

I was hoping for a swe role but got a data analyst role.. but i think i will settle for it 😆

received offer letter today..

it took me 5 attempts 😅

Congratulations broo 🍻🍻

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Faang said:

Congratulations bruhh 😍

Tell us your experience with the whole process 

why 4 failed attempts? How are you successful with the 5th attempt?

vuu

first four attempts were for SWE roles baa.. 2 times with google and 2 times with amazon all for entry level roles.. google gadu G 10gadu interview lo.. very very tough.. my skill was not sufficient to pass even phone interviews.... with amazon, the first interview got canceled midway because their requirement got fulfilled.. second interview i thought went fine but they rejected.. recruiter initially declined to give feedback.. koddiga push chesthe cheppadu i didn't do as well as expected on the leadership principles (m*ddalo amazon lol). 

5th interview came by chance.. oka 2 years mundu i had submitted my cv to vapple and never heard back and i forgot about it.. last month the team sent an email saying my cv had come up in their search and they are looking for a data analyst...i asked them if they were hiring any SWE and they said they were but my skillset is more aligned for data analyst.. that's how i got the interview.. the questions they asked in the interview were a good fit with what i had done in my previous roles.. sql queries, some statistics related questions, behavioral questions, a small presentation and a simple coding round..

1 hour ago, filterKaapi said:

I was hoping for a swe role but got a data analyst role.. but i think i will settle for it 😆

it took me 5 attempts 😅

anna GME stock konna annav.. ammesava adi? 

1 hour ago, filterKaapi said:

it took me 5 attempts 😅

Edi kuda same like GME 30k investment thread ee naa??? If not congratulations!!!