India’s government threatens to punish Twitter employees with fines and prison of up to 7 years unless they block ~250 accounts that criticize PM Modi, including accounts of activists, political commentators, a movie star, and an investigative magazine

dasari4kntr

8 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Saami nee flow neede kada

Modi responds to international pressure dude. the guy is a sucker for his international PR.

he lives and dies for it.

if a bunch of nations threaten sanctions or lay them for a short while, he's gonna stop doing 90% of the nasty things he's doing.

the guy is a fcuking coward.

Just now, betapilli said:

No, I am just saying people who are employed there pay taxes while others don't. How will you ensure that the unorganized sector is taxable and accounted for in the GDP?

dude, I never made such claims. I simply was responding to your quote that public firms take taxes or something.

No they don't.

Just now, Dosakai said:

dude, I never made such claims. I simply was responding to your quote that public firms take taxes or something.

No they don't.

Still doesn't answer my question, how will you include the unorganized sector into the Indian economy if you don't use large corporations? It's not like the Government can employ everyone. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

India doesn't have the resources to run businesses and run profitable firms. Besides, what's the incentive for the Government to run firms when private corporations can do the same? 

I didn't claim that govt should run them, dude..

I said they should regulate them effectively. Indian institutions are a fcuking joke. 

They are mixture of deep corruption, and heavy conservative attitudes. and I'm talking about private sector only. Not govt firms. India is a hellhole. 

India has a million opportunities today for people to become millionaires. But they are closed for majority of the population.

Just now, betapilli said:

Still doesn't answer my question, how will you include the unorganized sector into the Indian economy if you don't use large corporations? It's not like the Government can employ everyone. 

your questions are so silly.

I didn't say anything against large corporations.

21 minutes ago, betapilli said:

If country has the resources, maybe. In a country where no one pays taxes, public firms are a farce to make people pay more taxes. 

"no one paying taxes"...is not possible...

income tax is not the only tax...

there are so many taxes like sales...etc people are indirectly paying...

4 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Modi responds to international pressure dude. the guy is a sucker for his international PR.

he lives and dies for it.

if a bunch of nations threaten sanctions or lay them for a short while, he's gonna stop doing 90% of the nasty things he's doing.

the guy is a fcuking coward.

I dont care how he is treated and whatever you say about him. But indian people dont deserve any repurcussions because of his actions.

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

"no one paying taxes"...is not possible...

income tax is not the only tax...

there are so many taxes like sales...etc people are indirectly paying...

Lol, do you pay sales tax when you buy vegetables at Reliance Fresh or do you pay sales tax when you buy vegetables from a road-side cart? How many vendors give you a bill when you pay them? If transactions are happening in cash, how will the Government regulate them?

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

Lol, do you pay sales tax when you buy vegetables at Reliance Fresh or do you pay sales tax when you buy vegetables from a road-side cart? How many vendors give you a bill when you pay them? If transactions are happening in cash, how will the Government regulate them?

why are you like this man? 

govt doesn't properly regulate entire spot markets for commodities in India. where transactions to the tune of 4000cr happen per day, in certified exchanges.

you are worried about veggie vendors who do 1000rs per day sale hardly. 

btw, are veggies taxed in India? I don't think so. anyway, i find it strange tht you are fixated on this.

reminds me of the time when I found a bunch of happy people the next day after demonetization. I was scrambling around for some cash, and asked why they seem so happy. They said they were happy because that idli amma who they buy from daily makes about 2k-3k per day.. and now she's fcuked and they are happy about it.

lol. strange people. strange country. you guys exist to run each other down I guess. 

26 minutes ago, betapilli said:

It's a cycle in general, poor people are mostly left, there is a spectrum of left to right as people move from lower middle class to upper middle class, rich people are almost always right, but pretend to be left. 

Naw, it is what they are fed. You can feed fake news to people and change who they vote for. 

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

road side vegetables is poor example...in terms of sales tax...

are you only buying vegetables in your entire life...?

take any other product...in the behind starting from import duties , other taxes (old vat..now GST)...etc upto it reachs end user...all those hidden costs payed by consumer...

may be you need to brush up a little on GST or (old VAT)...etc

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

take any other product...in the behind starting from import duties , other taxes (old vat..now GST)...etc upto it reachs end user...all those hidden costs payed by consumer...

The reason I gave the example of a road side vendor is because we were talking about the farmers bill earlier. 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

do americans pay tax? lol.

they don't even have GST. so much easier to stiff the govt on taxes.

it is a fact, that America has among the largest tax avoidance among small businesses.