Blind app lo salaries realistic aaa

zarathustra

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

5 years experience ke okkodu 300k putting TC ki.

Is this realistic, even for FAANG? Non FAANG again no idea if they pay this much even for Bay Area

My teammates TC - 647k for 8yrs exp. 2yrs work ex in India, Masters in Gatech, 6-7yrs all in FAANG (230 Base rest all RSUs and bonus).

His wife - 520k for 5yrs exp. MBA in top 5. All 5yrs in Google as PM (not sure about the split)

Husband and wife are both south Indian and live in SF. 

Most of the high salaries is due to stock raise especially for Apple, door dash, Airbnb, Tesla, Snowflake etc.

27 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Not really, mostly Middleware Admin before all this DevOps movement came along. 

So DevOps lo atu itu ga oka 4-5 years anthey

Single tech lone unte istharemo.. I don’t know. 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  only FAANG employers @Vaampire  and @filterKaapi  can tell

yes baa they are more or less true.. i knew two people who work at apple.. both are senior devs.. one guys TC is 350k with 6 years of experience all at apple.. the other guy didn't say exact TC but did say it was >300k with 5 years of experience.. both in bay area.. in austin, salary will be lower obviously..

check levels.fyi.. it has salary ranges for each level at different faang companies.. 

netflix pays the highest btw... for senior engineer salary can go up to 500k all cash..

46 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

My teammates TC - 647k for 8yrs exp. 2yrs work ex in India, Masters in Gatech, 6-7yrs all in FAANG (230 Base rest all RSUs and bonus).

His wife - 520k for 5yrs exp. MBA in top 5. All 5yrs in Google as PM (not sure about the split)

Husband and wife are both south Indian and live in SF. 

Most of the high salaries is due to stock raise especially for Apple, door dash, Airbnb, Tesla, Snowflake etc.

Vammoo avi dabbula pappula a salaries enti devuda!!

work stress ela untadi vallaki?

top schools, top Degrees, top companies, top jobs

thappu ledhu tenor.gif

39 minutes ago, jambalhaatraja said:

evaraina serious unte on FAANG this year. DM me. I am preparing since a couple months. hard core LC and system design. SD will irritate you to the core. 

Instead of concentrating just on FAANG, try for Pinterest, Airbnb, Uber, Lyft, DoorDash - all recent IPOed ones. Instead of cranking to get into FAANG I would recommend looking into recently IPOed companies where 500k is pretty common now a days. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

thappu ledhu tenor.gif

doola teeripoddi vaa.. too much work stress... apple gallaki ratri/poddu, weekend/weekday tho sambandham vundadu

4 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

Instead of concentrating just on FAANG, try for Pinterest, Airbnb, Uber, Lyft, DoorDash - all recent IPOed ones. Instead of cranking to get into FAANG I would recommend looking into recently IPOed companies where 500k is pretty common now a days. 

this is true.. doordash and snowflake la some people are hitting 1 million at the manager level

19 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

thappu ledhu tenor.gif

I know about my teammate not sure about his wife.

Its not just about the work or coding, his interpersonal skills and cross functional work is commanding. But coming to work stress, I would say normal 9-5 with somedays and some days there wont be anything to do. He works less than 40 hrs per week.

The way he conducts the meeting and asks questions at lightening speed or comes up with solutions is amazing. His promos happened pretty fast and he was marked exceptional talent (key ppl) in every review since he joined.

He recently lost his mother due to massive heart attack and father has just 6-7 months to live (stage 4 throat cancer).

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

5 years experience ke okkodu 300k putting TC ki.

Is this realistic, even for FAANG? Non FAANG again no idea if they pay this much even for Bay Area

Enti bhayya nuvu kudaa faang lo dooradam enti!!! Apna dhandha shuru kardho 

7 minutes ago, filterKaapi said:

doola teeripoddi vaa.. too much work stress... apple gallaki ratri/poddu, weekend/weekday tho sambandham vundadu

Work life balance correct ga lekapothey entha money earn chesi em labham unless they plan to retire early like around 40... health, kids, family evi kuda equally important.