Blind app lo salaries realistic aaa

zarathustra

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

500k comes with experience man, evadu fresher ki, 2 yrs experience ki 500k ivvaru. 4 years exp ki 500k is not common but 6-10 years experience ki 500k is doable. It also depends on actively switching companies every 3-4 years, promotions, etc. Same company lo promo vachina salary increase won't be as good as a job change. Most people are apprehensive of job change and don't do it often.

Amazon's stock appreciation made a lot of people millionaires in the last few years. They may be the least prestigious in FAANG, but initial FANG term didn't even have apple. Amazon was the original 'A'.

At the end of the day, it's up to you to 'listen' to hearsay accounts and be satisfied with where you are, or try getting a job at a good tech company and see it for yourself.

Yeah I have no doubt about it bro, not denying it either. Getting into Amazon maybe 10 years back or even Tesla back then would have made a lot of these people multi millionaires. Not sure if this trend will still continue for those that are joining Amazon now though, as you know there are other companies like AirBnB, Robinhood, Doordash etc which might catapult some of the people that joined them in the early stages to millionaires over the next few years. 

I think it makes more sense for smart talented people to join those organizations than FAANG organizations as their stock prices have mostly hit the max as of now

16 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

My teammates TC - 647k for 8yrs exp. 2yrs work ex in India, Masters in Gatech, 6-7yrs all in FAANG (230 Base rest all RSUs and bonus).

His wife - 520k for 5yrs exp. MBA in top 5. All 5yrs in Google as PM (not sure about the split)

ff1246db40102ced28fd8db5ea38017e56.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Buying Insurance Can Be As Easy As Ordering Food
All it takes is logging on to HDFC Life and looking up your insurance buffet options. Find out how.
hdfclife.com

Husband and wife are both south Indian and live in SF. 

Most of the high salaries is due to stock raise especially for Apple, door dash, Airbnb, Tesla, Snowflake etc.

These people are an exception, they probably fall in the top 0.1% among FAANG  

bay area lo 200k to 300k is the norm for around 5 years exp in FAANG. 340k is the highest I have heard for an IIT guy with 4.5 years exp. 

5 minutes ago, redsox said:

500k comes with experience man, evadu fresher ki, 2 yrs experience ki 500k ivvaru. 4 years exp ki 500k is not common but 6-10 years experience ki 500k is doable. It also depends on actively switching companies every 3-4 years, promotions, etc. Same company lo promo vachina salary increase won't be as good as a job change. Most people are apprehensive of job change and don't do it often.

Amazon's stock appreciation made a lot of people millionaires in the last few years. They may be the least prestigious in FAANG, but initial FANG term didn't even have apple. Amazon was the original 'A'.

At the end of the day, it's up to you to 'listen' to hearsay accounts and be satisfied with where you are, or try getting a job at a good tech company and see it for yourself.

insta/amazon lo pani chese dev gadiki monthly 10k vastademo

there are tonnes of ppl who earn 20-60K by advertising and selling on amazon/insta etc

So it all depends on what are your skills and how you make money out of it

19 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah got banned in that ID

adhi matter , ekkado koduthundey kaani enduko adugudham anukuntuney marichipoya

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Amrita said:

LinkedIn open cheste na MS vallu oka 8 people unnaru Amazon lo . I asked one guy yesterday what’s up with 400k - 500k salaries. He said 200k base may be realistic for devs . I obviously couldn’t ask his salary . I never heard it too . 

This morning I asked one more friend he laughed and said gatlaite manaku 700k ravali annadu . Stocks avi perigi ravachu but otherwise unrealistic @3$%

amzn lo director ki kue max 160k base but they get lot of rsu's which makes TC almost to 350k to 500k

na team lo nenu sde1 level ki 120k with rsu, he get 165k

another mid level sde ki 155k plus rsu, he gets around 26ok

• Like 1