Charmy Kaur shape now

tamu

52 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Puri di love marriage ani chadiva ekkado. Parents ki cinema vaadu ani ishtam lekapoyina chesukunnaru ani. Aavida parents concern aakhariki nijam ayyindi. Em saadisthadu intlo aadollani edipinchi?

Film industry is saaaneee kompaaaa. I know alot of people and when they tell some stories I wanna throw up. 

Mana db la ne chala stories vacchayi 

Do you know divyaaa bharathiii at the age of 16 was plucked by venky,suresh and ramanaidu one after another. 

Ask @manadonga for confirmation. 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Is cheating not edipinchatam? Mee wife e evaritho anna tirigithe yeah you will give divorce but can you forget the pain your spouse inflicted on you?

gossiping people gossip cheskodam...nijamga edipistunnadani nammadam...we dont know what their lives are?  cinema vallu kada so people do loose talk

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Puri di love marriage ani chadiva ekkado. Parents ki cinema vaadu ani ishtam lekapoyina chesukunnaru ani. Aavida parents concern aakhariki nijam ayyindi. Em saadisthadu intlo aadollani edipinchi?

nijam theliyakunda inko ammayi gurinchi maatadam thappu @MOD23 @afdb_raja  @ymovies pls look into this n crrct her

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Film industry is saaaneee kompaaaa. I know alot of people and when they tell some stories I wanna throw up. 

Do you know divyaaa bharathiii at the age of 16 was plucked by venky,suresh and ramanaidu one after another. 

this is insane u don't know truth @MOD23 pls look into this

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Yes duvya baharati di confirm 

cinema industry mottam meeda bhrhamanandamn tappa evaru nijalu matladaru anta 

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Is cheating not edipinchatam? Mee wife e evaritho anna tirigithe yeah you will give divorce but can you forget the pain your spouse inflicted on you?

ante, Puri ni adigithey, he'll say she edipinched him ani by stopping him from enjoying his life.

marriage is an old institution, and times have changed. 

andukey if one is a traditional minded person, better to marry someone who has a boring life, than one living on the edge like Puri. When the edge with work wears off, obviously he'll chose other exciting avenues to get the same rush.

brain is a stupid thing. It can get easily acclimatised to most situations, and even revel in them.

13 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

ante, Puri ni adigithey, he'll say she edipinched him ani by stopping him from enjoying his life.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

marriage is an old institution, and times have changed. 

5f63e3fabf4af5-64853204.jpg&static=true
Tinnitus? when the Ringing Won't Stop, Do This (It's Genius)
healthtoday

andukey if one is a traditional minded person, better to marry someone who has a boring life, than one living on the edge like Puri. When the edge with work wears off, obviously he'll chose other exciting avenues to get the same rush.

brain is a stupid thing. It can get easily acclimatised to most situations, and even revel in them.

off the topic.. how can you say one's life is 'boring' ? What's your definition of boring?

I really don't understand when people say.."Ohh you don't booze?? you are missing all the fun" "Ohh you don't go to pub?? you are missing all the fun?""

How can they say what is fun to some one else?? 

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

tollywood is against Puri...

vadi movies kavalani selling low and running low..theaters kuda sarigga ivvatam le.

but most of his stories are good.

8 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Oka mahanati n sivaji ganesan antava :(

9 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ila sanchi pattukoni road meda tirugutundi antava ...tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

Image result for charmi kaur maha maha gifs

4 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

still my opinion :Time will heal you anything ... Don’t love don’t trust any person too much .. it will give you a pain more than love 

7 minutes ago, summer27 said:

off the topic.. how can you say one's life is 'boring' ? What's your definition of boring?

I really don't understand when people say.."Ohh you don't booze?? you are missing all the fun" "Ohh you don't go to pub?? you are missing all the fun?""

if you settle into a routine, then your life is boring. Even if that routine is gym'ming, boozing or whatever.

people expecting love in marriages are setting themselves up for disappointment. you either get someone with a routine, or someone who has a wild imagination and means to follow it.

11 minutes ago, summer27 said:

the point is brain is both inelastic and elastic. No idea how to change your addiction (to a lifestyle, a person or whatever), but one should attempt to do that instead of depending on other person for validation.

even on a spouse one has shared life with for decades. One must be able to let go. It may be hard, but it is necessary.