Who will marry pharmacy student now

kevinUsa

15 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Sex with bf is fine, weed also edho try chesindhi enjoy anukundham. Was she involved in gangbang with her bf’s brothers!?!? Ewwwwwww

I don't think that happened, I think she just went and smoked some weed with her bf and brothers. Gang bang adantha media vargala kalpitam ani naa feeling

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Sex with bf is fine, weed also edho try chesindhi enjoy anukundham. Was she involved in gangbang with her bf’s brothers!?!? Ewwwwwww

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Rape chestene punishment ivvala? 19 ayite  vallu mita crimes ki exempt ?  Unfortunately law doesnt say that. 

She will not be punished for rape dont worry.  Law is not blind.

None of what she did is a crime, except for misleading the cops. They should make weed legal if it's not already. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

None of what she did is a crime, except for misleading the cops. They should make weed legal if it's not already. 

This needs to be done across India. 

Sagam sagam telisina pakodi gallu kooda weed taginollani drug addicts andi anatam maanali

8 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I don't think that happened, I think she just went and smoked some weed with her bf and brothers. Gang bang adantha media vargala kalpitam ani naa feeling

I think that's the case, unless she is into that kind of stuff. Even if she was, it's not illegal if it's consensual. 

Just now, betapilli said:

I think that's the case, unless she is into that kind of stuff. Even if she was, it's not illegal if it's consensual. 

Right evo teenage lo jarige mistakes

6 minutes ago, betapilli said:

False accusations ki TV lo vadini chupinchinanduku defamation case super ga veyachu i told only about that.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, betapilli said:

Why are you worrying about her? Are you sure your future wife hasn't slept with anyone yet? Maybe she is sleeping with someone now. 

2 hours ago, gallikukka said:

LOL what a picture you painted for TS.

he will never be the same mentally...

haha CITI_c$y

@kevinUsa ki backfired  hehe 
looney tunes oops GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Haha 1

Just now, Amrita said:

False accusations ki TV lo vadini chupinchinanduku defamation case super ga veyachu i told only about that.  

So for this to happen, libel laws in India need to be strengthened. 

Then maybe one of the lawyers can approach the auto drivers and take up a probono case on their behalf, where they take a percentage of the amount they sue the media channel for. 

Ilanti media channels and journalists ni license kooda revoke cheyali for a period of time

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

So for this to happen, libel laws in India need to be strengthened. 

Then maybe one of the lawyers can approach the auto drivers and take up a probono case on their behalf, where they take a percentage of the amount they sue the media channel for. 

Ilanti media channels and journalists ni license kooda revoke cheyali for a period of time

Media ni evaru touch cheyaleru in this rat race . Journalism worst in present days. Legitimate news kanna they want to air fast on TV thats the problem.  I am not sure if they corrected the news on their channels and reported the facts again. I highly doubt it.

May be she was under marijuana influence and agreed to have sex with everyone.. who knows.. 

bcoz of this misuse of a rape allegation, a genuine case will be looked upon negatively.. and will delay justice.. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Media ni evaru touch cheyaleru in this rat race . Journalism worst in present days. Legitimate news kanna they want to air fast on TV thats the problem.  I am not sure if they corrected the news on their channels and reported the facts again. I highly doubt it.

They didn't, just brushed it under the carpet and hoped people would forget about it

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Again, she is not culpable. Only people who are culpable are the news channels for defamation. 

16 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

May be she was under marijuana influence and agreed to have sex with everyone.. who knows.. 

bcoz of this misuse of a rape allegation, a genuine case will be looked upon negatively.. and will delay justice.. 

In India, if someone has sex under influence, it's not rape. Someone under influence is asking for it.