Who will marry pharmacy student now

kevinUsa

Just now, Amrita said:

B pharm vallaki better sal ikkada. Btech kanna better actually. 

b pharm valaki job market kuda takuva kada unlike btech

26 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Not all false allegations can be trialed in court for defamation, it can only be prosecuted if it can be proven that she willfully tried to defame the person in question with malicious intent, which is impossible to do in this case. But she will be charged with misdemeanor for false allegation, although I don't think she filed a police report, she only claimed the false allegation. She will be charged with misdemeanor. The media channels can be charged with a defamation case though. 

22 minutes ago, Amrita said:

False accusation and defamation are different cases according IPC.  DOnt make them kichidi. 

That's what I said, I am saying she cannot be punishable for defamation, since it cannot be proven that she has a malicious intent against the auto driver. 

2 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

b pharm valaki job market kuda takuva kada unlike btech

Its a decent market. Ikkada Masters chestaru and they earn 200k + easily . Working hours also very flexible.  Mana IT jobs waste valla mundu.  

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, betapilli said:

You do realize that sex under influence is a culpable offense if the woman is not in a state to give consent? 

Yes, but there are some recent rulings that it girl is not minor and there is evidence that she has consensual sex before then it's not rape. Too many false accusations and courts are trying to adapt as fast as possible. 

28 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

B pharm ke nri a  Image result for ntr rakhi

26 minutes ago, Amrita said:

B pharm vallaki better sal ikkada. Btech kanna better actually. 

Yup recent ga rules change ayyayu.. they have to do pharma again here and get a pharmacist job in pharmacy and open a new pharmacy in ten years... life set 😉

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, betapilli said:

That's what I said, I am saying she cannot be punishable for defamation, since it cannot be proven that she has a malicious intent against the auto driver. 

@betapilli

I am very impressed with your legal acumen, facts tho emotional ga kaakunda legal ga think chesthavu. Good job. 

3 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yup recent ga rules change ayyayu.. they have to do pharma again here and get a pharmacist job in pharmacy and open a new pharmacy in ten years... life set 😉

This is not that easy, CVS and Walgreens already taken over most of the market. I have a friend who's a pharmacist, vaade cheppadu it's a good career but not much growth plus you hit the ceiling pretty fast.