🕉Shri Shiridi Saibaba- Live Darshan🙏

Raazu

• Raazu changed the title to 🕉Shri Shiridi Saibaba- Live Darshan🙏

I visited Shiridi Saibaba temple in 2008, train tickets dorakaledhu, went in bus! Horrible bus journey, but it’s God’s way of pulling u there, u have to be, when it’s time! 🙏

Almost a century after his death – thanks to the blind devotion and dishonest,deluded propaganda of millions of mindless devotees , some of my friends and relatives are life-long devotees and die-hard fans of this so-called “saint”. They believe in Sai Baba’s  miracles so much that even the smallest things are now considered miracles divinely executed by this baba(Pir). When I analyze their behavior, I see how ludicrous and farcical these claims are.

You will be amazed at what passes off as miracles and keep wondering how apparently nice, sane, intelligent people can  believe, participate and propagate such ridiculous claims of miracles by a long-dead Muslim Pir?

Original photo of sai baba, shirdi

False promises made to devotees of Sai Baba:

1. NO HARM SHALL BEFALL HIM WHO SETS HIS FOOT ON THE SOIL OF SHIRDI.
  2. HE WHO COMETH TO MY MAZAAR(TOMB), HIS SORROW AND SUFFERING SHALL CEASE.
  3. THOUGH I BE NO MORE IN FLESH AND BLOOD, I SHALL EVER PROTECT MY DEVOTEES.
  4. TRUST IN ME AND YOUR PRAYER SHALL BE ANSWERED.
  5. KNOW THAT MY SPIRIT IS IMMORTAL. KNOW THIS FOR YOURSELF.
  6. SHOW UNTO ME HE WHO SOUGHT REFUGE AND BEEN TURNED AWAY.
  7. IN WHATEVER FAITH MEN WORSHIP ME, EVEN SO DO I RENDER TO THEM.
  8. NOT IN VAIN IS MY PROMISE THAT I SHALL EVER LIGHTEN YOUR BURDEN.
  9. KNOCK, AND THE DOOR SHALL OPEN. ASK AND YE SHALL BE GRANTED.
  10. TO HIM WHO SURRENDERS UNTO ME TOTALLY I SHALL BE EVER INDEBTED.
  11. BLESSED IS HE WHO HAS BECOME ONE WITH ME.

He said that God is one, but called by different names. He said follow your own religion and seek the truth. (Emphasis added.  Clearly, this is just another one of the Devil’s New Age Satan religion’s.)

Originally written in Marathi by Mohaniraj Pandit and later translated into English. Source: Publications of the Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan.The 11 promises made by Sai Baba above are all lies.

Only God Himself can answer prayers. 

Only God is worthy of worship. 

Only God can remedy sorrow and suffering.

Saibaba is not  Almighty God! 

Please don’t be misled friend, Sai Baba is another Satanic scam designed by the Devils.You need the Truth, but Sai Baba speaks great boastful lies.

Sai Baba said in the paragraph above, “God is one, but called by different names.  He said follow your own religion and seek the truth.”  Follow your own religion and seek the truth?  Is this what the  God teaches…follow your own religion?All of the various names for the different gods of New Age are simply smokescreens for the Devil, ole Lucifer the dragon himself, who appears “AS” (but isn’t) the light is , NOT Sai Baba.

Sai Baba is an imposter, a fake, a phony!!! 

You need to follow the Almighty God, for He alone is the True Light.

Look again at the preceding list of promises made by Sai Baba.  Promise # 7 reads, “In whatever faith men worship Me, even so do I render to them.”   Worship?  Are we supposed to worship anyone other than God?

It is God who has become this Universe and everything in it,not Pir Shirdi Saibaba!

“Whatever is seen, dreamed or imagined are nothing but manifestations of God. God is beyond space, time, causation and all distinctions like gender, race, species, living/non-living and form/formless. Since He is beyond space, He is omnipresent. Since He is beyond time, He is eternal. Since He is beyond the concept of form, He is with form, without form, both and neither. Every form is His and yet He is formless and beyond the concept of form. Similarly with all attributes conceivable by the mind.”

” Truth for the Hindu has many names, but that does not make for many truths. Hindus believe in one God, One humanity and one world. People with different language, different cultures have understood this one God in their own way. One of the unique understandings in Hinduism is that God is not just far away, living in a remote heaven, but is also inside of each and every soul in the heart and consciousness, waiting for you and me to discover. Knowing the One Great God in this intimate and experiential way is the goal of Hindu spirituality.”

The following is a quote from chapter 3 of the Shri Sai Satcharitra…”If a man utters My name with love, I shall fulfill all his wishes, increase his devotion. And if he sings earnestly My life and My deeds, him I shall beset in front and back and on all sides. Those devotees, who are attached to Me, heart and soul, will naturally feel happiness, when they hear these stories. Believe Me that if anybody sings My Leelas, I will give him infinite joy and everlasting contentmentIt is My special characteristic to free any person, who surrenders completely to Me, and who does worship Me faithfully, and who remembers Me, and meditates on Me constantlyHow can they be conscious of worldly objects and sensations, who utter My name, who worship Me…” (Emphasis added)

Blasphemy!!!  Sai Baba claims to be able to give “everlasting contentment” and to “free any person.” 

Sai Baba is NOT the God .

Sai Baba is a false god who fronts for Satan,  There are many false prophets and false gods who make all kinds of promises, but you must keep in mind that this Satan(sai baba) is the father of all liars.

About miracles there were and are many miracles that were and are performed.But as Sai Baba said He gives people what they want so that He can give what he wants to give them.”

Ah! what poetic and beautiful double talk to confuse and confound his devotees. This sentence makes no sense at all other than to blind and deluded devotees of Sai who are always trying to find the divine, the mysterious, the transcendental in him and the “deeper” meaning in his words. If I understood it correctly, this statement is extremely shrewd in its application. It is meant to claim responsibility when miracles occur and yet deny his participation when they don’t occur. This is the age old trick of all these so-called God men. They make promises in such a way that it seems similar to the “heads-I-win-tails-you-lose” deal. So when a miracle occurs they can claim all responsibility but when it doesn’t, that’s always the devotees fault. It’s always “you didn’t pray enough”, “you didn’t believe enough” or “Sai in his divine wisdom knows best”. Oh Yes, Thats right.

What do you want to believe, Sai Baba’s false promises,his lies or ALLMIGHTY GOD? Please don’t allow Satan to continue blinding you.In all the writings and promises of Sai Baba, there is NO mention of sin.  This is typical of the New Age crowd, they teach that there is no right or wrong, only energy (which is exactly what is taught in the evil Harry Potter series).

‘Saibaba is great! He will take care of our sins’. That is the attitude of the devotees. New Age religions such as Baha’i and Sai Baba don’t address the issue of sin because it would make it more difficult to deceive people.The Karma define as under is the right  answer to the human’s misery and happiness. Anything determined will be result of his fate.

original photo of sai baba

original photo of muslim Pir Sai baba

‘Karma is the law of action and reaction (cause and effect) applied to life. The ãtmã reaps fruits, good or bad, according to its past and present actions; these fruits are experienced either in this life or in future lives. God is the giver of the fruits of all living beings’ actions.”

“Karma helps explain the disparities that occur in the human population such as: prosperity or poverty, happiness or misery, good health, illness, or disability. Behind every individual’s existence there partly lies his own past deeds, which are directly responsible for many of the events during his lifespan, be it painful or pleasant. We are what we are because of our deeds and actions.You can not escape for the Karma, right or wrong committed by you.”

Oroginal photo of sai baba shirdi

First photo of Sai baba in 1858

we have no problems with sai devotees believing that Sai baba was here to teach love and care. If that’s what makes them happy and content, then let them pray to whomever they want. If that’s what motivates them towards love for all humanity (which we doubt is the case), we are  all for it. We also think that our parents taught us to love and care for others. That’s fine with us. Our problem is with the false propaganda many sai devotees get involved in and the stupid miracles attributed to saibaba when they can be explained easily or are just normal occurrences. Our even bigger problem is the millions of dollars and crores of rupees that are going down the drain to appease a long dead saint(Pir) and which are finding their way into the hands of a selected few – money which could have been well spent on eradicating illiteracy, on medical research or in improving our judicial, political and law enforcement system. 

On their website, they promote their false god, Pir Shirdi Sai Baba, with the words “He has no beginning…He has no end…All beings arise from him, and into him they return.”