Early 30s and balding

ramabeer

2 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Showing 8.30$ for 1 month 1mg finastride supplies. Aina cutting pill once in 4 days isn't that big deal. 

How do we get the prescription bro from online ? 

30 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

How do we get the prescription bro from online ? 

Online prescription ante you can use hims.com or keeps.com. But they charge around $50 for 3 months.

I would suggest visit a dermatologist and get it from him. Costco lo would cost $8-9 for 3 months and also u get a chance to meet doctor in person and clarify your doubts

1 hour ago, neneno1 said:

Online prescription ante you can use hims.com or keeps.com. But they charge around $50 for 3 months.

I would suggest visit a dermatologist and get it from him. Costco lo would cost $8-9 for 3 months and also u get a chance to meet doctor in person and clarify your doubts

Thanks bhayya

Guys you should keep in mind that.

Once which is gone is never coming back whatever that is in life even if it's the hair. It's just your attempt. okadiki workout ayindi inkoarki work out avvadu. if it works andarki pani chesedi.

embrace the baldness and stay confident. That's all matters.

Have a Healthy life style by working out, eating right food and making correct choices in Life.

Pelli kani abbailu try hair piece that is more popular now all big time and small time actors use Hair pieces.

and most of my friends have used it before marriage. Cheap di kakunda manchi quality unadi petkondi. I have had it 2 years now looks great and nobody notices until you tell them you have a hair piece.

once in a while if I don't want to keep it I  jus shave my head and grow my beard. It's jus about being confident.

I was in the same boat an year ago with considerable thinning/miniaturization.

First thing to do consult a dermatologist and also get blood work done to rule out any other possibilities like thyroid etc.

Next thing is to do some reading on r/tressless subreddit.

If it is indeed MPB, you need to jump on finasteride/propecia as soon as you can. Start with .25mg/day for a month and slowly increase dosage to 1mg/day over the course of a few months. It will take atleast 6 months to an year for results to show, so need patience. Some people react very well to fin and have amazing results in just a few months.

Fin is for stopping hairloss and helps a little with regaining thickness to existing hair. 

Rogaine (minoxidil) is to regrow new hair at bald spots. It has to be applied twice per day for best results.

I would suggest to start with fin for at least an year before adding rogaine. In most cases, fin should be enough unless you already have considerable balding to begin with.

Coming to side effects with fin, majority of users don't see any side effects but again it varies with the individual. Good thing is once you discontinue use, side effects go away immediately. If you're planning for a child in the near future, then fin is not an option. 

I personally saw great results with very few side effects. 

Costco pharmacy is the cheapest place to buy fin. (make sure you use goodrx app while purchasing to get further discount).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nashpen94 said:

I was in the same boat an year ago with considerable thinning/miniaturization.

First thing to do consult a dermatologist and also get blood work done to rule out any other possibilities like thyroid etc.

Next thing is to do some reading on r/tressless subreddit.

If it is indeed MPB, you need to jump on finasteride/propecia as soon as you can. Start with .25mg/day for a month and slowly increase dosage to 1mg/day over the course of a few months. It will take atleast 6 months to an year for results to show, so need patience. Some people react very well to fin and have amazing results in just a few months.

Fin is for stopping hairloss and helps a little with regaining thickness to existing hair. 

Rogaine (minoxidil) is to regrow new hair at bald spots. It has to be applied twice per day for best results.

I would suggest to start with fin for at least an year before adding rogaine. In most cases, fin should be enough unless you already have considerable balding to begin with.

Coming to side effects with fin, majority of users don't see any side effects but again it varies with the individual. Good thing is once you discontinue use, side effects go away immediately. If you're planning for a child in the near future, then fin is not an option. 

I personally saw great results with very few side effects. 

Costco pharmacy is the cheapest place to buy fin. (make sure you use goodrx app while purchasing to get further discount).

Awesome bro...thanks for details

Simple answer to your question -> yes, you can take fin and multivitamins together without any issues.

However, many studies show there is no real benefit to taking multivitamins and it's just a placebo affect, which is my opinion as well. 

Unless, your blood work shows you have a particular vitamin deficiency, there is really no need for multivitamins. 

A healthy/proper diet should provide all required vitamins.

I just came to know Fin is used by trans woman as T blocker ( Testosterone) . 

They are tranaitioning to female and want to block the Testosterone to be more feminine. 

Can someone enlighten on this one? Thank you.

14 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

I just came to know Fin is used by trans woman as T blocker ( Testosterone) . 

They are tranaitioning to female and want to block the Testosterone to be more feminine. 

Can someone enlighten on this one? Thank you.

Dihydrotestosterone(DHT) is product or natural consequence of testosterone. Basically testosterone is converted into DHT which is one primary reason for baldness. DHT is good for heart and metabolism. Teenage lo aihe low DHT may cause: late or incomplete development of sex organs, such as the penis or testes. Fin inhibits the converation of testosterone into DHT. Grown males lo chest lo lumps (guess chesting turning into breast emo), lack of interest in sex (males lo).