Early 30s and balding

ramabeer

35 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

bro apart from less sperm count emaina side effects untaya..like tammudu not lifitng at all, and excess hair fall in beginning etc., etc.,

side effects might be to a very rare % but the good thing is if u stop using it, the side effects will go away in 3months. You can start to use it for 3 months and test for urself.

I have been using this from 10+ years and I dont see any side effects touch wood. Plus I was able to save my mid 20's hair till now touch wood!!

My doctor clearly told me that using Propecia or Finastride would only help to increase the performance in general as it boots and save the testosterones and helps to save ageing factor components in the body. Very rare people who complain of performance issues could be with age to them and not related to this medicine ani ma doctor told. He is a very experienced and part of research group in Stanford University and I can totally trust him. You can check about the doc if you want Dr Matthew Kanzler MD Dermatologist

10 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

You can use finastride 5 mg and cut that into 1/4 pieces using pill cutter.

30 days filling runs for around 6$ which gives you 120 doses. Savings 

enduku bhayya antha pani..1mg pills is costing around $8-9 in Costco for 3 months

51 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Damn avuna bro...but kids unnavallaki em problem kadu..na lanti single sintakayalaki problem.

But overall Minoxidol and Propecia  combo lo hair growth and hair fall stop aitunda..?

it stops hairfall.. propecia tho new hair also comes slowly . keeps.com lo you can order. ..you can use until marriage and then stop.. not konthamandiki , most of the people experience side effects except few lucky ones like @neneno1

29 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

side effects might be to a very rare % but the good thing is if u stop using it, the side effects will go away in 3months. You can start to use it for 3 months and test for urself.

I have been using this from 10+ years and I dont see any side effects touch wood. Plus I was able to save my mid 20's hair till now touch wood!!

Finastride or Propecia?? 

Can you please be specific?

3 hours ago, neneno1 said:

enduku bhayya antha pani..1mg pills is costing around $8-9 in Costco for 3 months

Bayya can you pls be specific..if possible can you share pic..costco lo over the counter aa or prescription based aa..?

42 minutes ago, BejawadaChow said:

Bayya can you pls be specific..if possible can you share pic..costco lo over the counter aa or prescription based aa..?

costco pharmacy lo with prescription

1 hour ago, Tyler_durden said:

Finastride or Propecia?? 

Can you please be specific?

propecia is the brand which has finastride 1mg formula in it. Propeica might be expensive as a brand. 

Go for generic which is finistrade 1mg if you cant afford. Doctor kuda ide cheptadu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, karthikn said:

it stops hairfall.. propecia tho new hair also comes slowly . keeps.com lo you can order. ..you can use until marriage and then stop.. not konthamandiki , most of the people experience side effects except few lucky ones like @neneno1

bro 5 to 6 friends of mine also have been using it from many years and none has any issues by using it. If most of the people has issues, it would be banned or not recommended by doctors.

As mentioned my doctor clearly said that using this can only help to improve the performance if at all and side effects due to just propecia is a myth annadu. Side effects could be with other things in your lifestyle and ageing annadu doc. Search for Dr Matthew Kanzler MD Dermatologist. He is a well known doctor and known in the research circles. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Showing 8.30$ for 1 month 1mg finastride supplies. Aina cutting pill once in 4 days isn't that big deal. 

15 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

bro 5 to 6 friends of mine also have been using it from many years and none has any issues by using it. If most of the people has issues, it would be banned or not recommended by doctors.

As mentioned my doctor clearly said that using this can only help to improve the performance if at all and side effects due to just propecia is a myth annadu. Side effects could be with other things in your lifestyle and ageing annadu doc. Search for Dr Matthew Kanzler MD Dermatologist. He is a well known doctor and known in the research circles. 

Bro, is there any sensitization test to know if a person will have the side affects before taking the actual  medicine in case of Finastride??

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Bro, is there any sensitization test to know if a person will have the side affects before taking the actual  medicine in case of Finastride??

I don't think so. Just talk to your doctor. 

• Sexual Dysfunction: 1.2%-1.4% (vs 1% placebo) of patients experience drug-related sexual dysfunction side effects including decreased libido, erectile dysfunction or a decrease in the volume of ejaulation.

• Decreased libido 1.8%
    • Erectile dysfunction 1.3%
    • Decreased volume of ejaculate 1.2%

Several studies have documented the great majority of these side effects are reversible. However, 1.4% of the patients who experience side effects will continue to have symptoms following discontinuation of Finasteride.

Just read this on 'hims' website. 1.8%, 1.4% , 1.2% antey chaala thakkuva chances of happening.