Best mid size SUV to buy

CricPokChic

53 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaa.... koncham paisal ekkuva pettuu BMW X5 konuuu... you will love it to the core... excellent driving dynamics...

worth the money

koncham kadu ga bhayya..chalane pettali X5 loaded bandi ki...

I drove all major brands. HYUNDAI, Toyota and Honda. 

Single word TOYOTA. Antheee

Wont even bother explaining further about others. They are not worst but Toyota is best of the best brands period. Choice is yours 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

I drove all major brands. HYUNDAI, Toyota and Honda. 

Single word TOYOTA. Antheee

Wont even bother explaining further about others. They are not worst but Toyota is best of the best brands period. Choice is yours 

Same to same Hyundai gurunchi ananru bro..cost and features ki Hyundai best ani...I am not sure  but the ones I spoke told me this...Thanks for ur input....

1 minute ago, CricPokChic said:

Same to same Hyundai gurunchi ananru bro..cost and features ki Hyundai best ani...I am not sure  but the ones I spoke told me this...Thanks for ur input....

Hyundai lo major issues em ravu but once bumper to bumper warranty is over. You will have alot of chillar repairs such as heater etc. This wont be covered in your 10 year life terrain warranty. 

Think like a bussiness man bro. Car for that matter any vehicle is a depreciating investment.

Regardless of whichever brand you buy it will depreciate its value for sure. Even in case of Toyota it depreciates. But its less compared to others. Money saved is money earned

Choice is yours.  Quality and resale value vacche brand ni kadhu anukoni if you can come up with one good reason. Then its your choice. 

I drive Toyota Camry right now and I plan to buy Tacoma next. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Hyundai lo major issues em ravu but once bumper to bumper warranty is over. You will have alot of chillar repairs such as heater etc. This wont be covered in your 10 year life terrain warranty. 

Think like a bussiness man bro. Car for that matter any vehicle is a depreciating investment.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Regardless of whichever brand you buy it will depreciate its value for sure. Even in case of Toyota it depreciates. But its less compared to others. Money saved is money earned

Choice is yours.  Quality and resale value vacche brand ni kadhu anukoni if you can come up with one good reason. Then its your choice. 

I drive Toyota Camry right now and I plan to buy Tacoma next. 

Y tacoma uncle

9 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Looking to buy an SUV with very good features and low cost.

Please suggest a good one DBians...

Heard hyundai Santafe is very good.Please suggest.

close your all holes ( i mean eyes) and go for latest model nissan rogue. you will not regret..

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Y tacoma uncle

Sedans last until 200k and trucks from Toyota last until 300k and also moving ki off roading ki perfect ride. 

26 k pedithe inko 10 years life enjoy cheyochuu. 

• Like 1