Best mid size SUV to buy

CricPokChic

27 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Emundhi rav4 antha khaas compared to crv?

Honda's quality is a notch below Toyota , the turbo engine is not as reliable as Toyota's workhorse . 

Toyota's cars are beautifully put together , almost like a work of art . They will work as new even after 20 years with proper maintenance . I doubt the engine/ gearbox on crv will last 20 years without major repaurs 

2 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Looking to buy an SUV with very good features and low cost.

Please suggest a good one DBians...

Heard hyundai Santafe is very good.Please suggest.

Rav4 is a good alternative. But none can beat Hyundai in price, features and warranty. Reseale could be little low compare to Toyota and honda. But, ee trade off mo price and features roopam lo cover cheyochu.

4 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Looking to buy an SUV with very good features and low cost.

Please suggest a good one DBians...

Heard hyundai Santafe is very good.Please suggest.

Chrysler Pacifica 2021

Just for who consider resale values, me and my friend bought 2015 Nissan Rogue and 2015 RAV4 for 28500 and 33000 then we both just trade-in for Chrysler Pacifica 13000 and 14500. My Nissan Rogue have all bells and whistles than Rav 4 when We bought. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Rav4 is a good alternative. But none can beat Hyundai in price, features and warranty. Reseale could be little low compare to Toyota and honda. But, ee trade off mo price and features roopam lo cover cheyochu.

Thanks bro...I heard the same regarding hyundai that the price,features and warranty are the best...was looking at santafe and wanted the feedback if its good from any owners here in DB....