Facts!

Tyler_durden

29 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

hahaha baapans ni defende chesthu kams,eddies,cops ni bus kindha thosesindhiga. This is what i like about andhra - OC's fight among each other. Thats good for others.

Aa "facts" ento kastha list chesthara. Nakem kanapada ledhu. She says manu smiriti is fake because nobody saw a brahmin doing anything mentioned in manu smriti. Thats a good point but then why not apply same criteria to ramayana, mahab etc and say they are also fake but no one saw so called gods in real life or that magic in real life. IF she disowns her own past and own caste then thats absolutely fine she can join the humanity as another human not some brahmin and she does not even have a need to defend anyone then. why not then ?

No, she wants to keep all smirits showing them in good light and superioir while disowning bad things. She is just doing PR (public relations)for her caste that all.

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha baapans ni defende chesthu kams,eddies,cops ni bus kindha thosesindhiga. This is what i like about andhra - OC's fight among each other. Thats good for others.

Defend chesindha blame chesindha ani kadu, she is just presenting the facts. 

Karamchedu, Chunduru massacre lantivi intha recent ga jarigina kani Telugu states lo evvaru matladaru vati gurinchi. No media, no politicians nothing. 

I was actually surprised to realise even dalit leaders also dont talk about that due to the fear of ruling parties/ castes. 

46 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Infact baapans ni kuda thokkesinru , gradually vala influence in politics thaggipoindi. 

9 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Defend chesindha blame chesindha ani kadu, she is just presenting the facts. 

Karamchedu, Chunduru massacre lantivi intha recent ga jarigina kani Telugu states lo evvaru matladaru vati gurinchi. No media, no politicians nothing. 

I was actually surprised to realise even dalit leaders also dont talk about that due to the fear of ruling parties/ castes. 

Everybody talks about them. And morove very effective punishments were given. IN karamchedu for six dalits killed 150 people were given life sentence - later one it was commuted and 31 were given jail sentence.

Bojja tarakam, kathi padma rao started there careers with karamchedu massacre.

Just you dont know i think.

Dalit leaders know everything and they talk about everything - have you ever bothered to read and listen with respect what they talk? start reading the book "anhilation of caste" by ambedkat.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Everybody talks about them. And morove very effective punishments were given. IN karamchedu for six dalits killed 150 people were given life sentence - later one it was commuted and 31 were given jail sentence.

Bojja tarakam, kathi padma rao started there careers with karamchedu massacre.

Just you dont know i think.

Dalit leaders know everything and they talk about everything - have you ever bothered to read and listen with respect what they talk? start reading the book "anhilation of caste" by ambedkat.

I only got to know about Karamchedu massacre through a youtube video few years back. 

Annihilation by caste - I wont read. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

I only got to know about Karamchedu massacre through a youtube video few years back. 

Annihilation by caste - I wont read. 

You recently got to know but already developed a greivance on who is getting how much blame? stop making everything about your caste and how much blame or praise it is getting - it is narcisstic at best. FOr a change give sympathy to actual sufferers and listen to their voices.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You recently got to know but already developed a greivance on who is getting how much blame? stop making everything about your caste and how much blame or praise it is getting - it is narcisstic at best. FOr a change give sympathy to actual sufferers and listen to their voices.

The problem here is the weaponisation of sufferings of lower caste and poor people to further divide Hindu religion. Dont want to be under the domination of abrahmic religions. Thats my actual problem.

2 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

The problem here is the weaponisation of sufferings of lower caste and poor people to further divide Hindu religion. Dont want to be under the domination of abrahmic religions. Thats my actual problem.

how is offering another god to worship a "weaponization" ? so many hindus too shifted to new gods like sai baba etc - is that also weaponization. You are upset because christian or muslim mean they dont need brahmins to access their gods - it wont come through you guys. Otherwise there is no reason to be upset.

Its strange you are not upset with india which loots taxes and imposes foreign language but upset about such small things which really dont make any difference to quality of life - infact they may improve it by giving us telugu people access to christian resources.

@NiranjanGaaru

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how is offering another god to worship a "weaponization" ? so many hindus too shifted to new gods like sai baba etc - is that also weaponization. You are upset because christian or muslim mean they dont need brahmins to access their gods - it wont come through you guys. Otherwise there is no reason to be upset.

Its strange you are not upset with india which loots taxes and imposes foreign language but upset about such small things which really dont make any difference to quality of life - infact they may improve it by giving us telugu people access to christian resources.

@NiranjanGaaru

@tom bhayyaidi vinnaara

19 minutes ago, Mirage said:

@ZoomNaidu ee @Telugodura456 battalippi bazaar la nilabaddi matha prachaaram chesthunaadu ga

@Tesla_Elon

Matha pracharam kaadhu - matham maarchukune hakku Ambedkar raasina constitution icchindhi. Adhi valla janma hakku. Just like hindus change gods to sai baba or this baba they chose jesus. No issue in it at all.

In south Korea more than 30% of population are christians all within last 2-3 decades- did it effect their nationalism? their language? their culture? their economy? nothing.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Matha pracharam kaadhu - matham maarchukune hakku Ambedkar raasina constitution icchindhi. Adhi valla janma hakku. Just like hindus change gods to sai baba or this baba they chose jesus. No issue in it at all.

In south Korea more than 30% of population are christians all within last 2-3 decades- did it effect their nationalism? their language? their culture? their economy? nothing.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:56 PM, Telugodura456 said:

The biggest plus for peddi reddy or any reddy is jagga and jagga's christo connection. without the somewhat broad mindedness and international outlook the christo influence gives and the connection to dalits  it gives none of these teddies will go anywhere.

Why do you think cops struggle so much to stay relevant - they neither had the christo influence like teddies nor the communist influence that commodes have. They stay "hindu" and therefore narrow minded and no appeal beyond their own. commodes too have gone down after taking too much pride in hindu caste calling themselves kshatriyas and bla bla. They were far more popular when they had left/communist bhaavalu.

59 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@NiranjanGaaru