Facts!

Tyler_durden

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Cop lo enti ani , I don't think he is an OC 

OC anedhi oka category kadha.. Cop is Cop.. 

who knows man.. no one who's actually outside of the caste networks knows how these things work.

7 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

A senior priest from Kerala’s Jacobite Syrian Christian Church recently put the spotlight on the fact that some Christians in the state practice the caste system, when he announced that he would henceforth stay away from traditional family gatherings organised by members of the Church.

In Kerala, some financially sound Syrian Christian families organise annual family meetings, which are attended by prominent priests. The bishop of Niranam Diocese, Geevarghese Mor Coorilos, said that these meetings were organised to “proclaim the artificially cultivated upper-caste identity and lineage” and he would not like to be part of this tradition any more.

These are all orthodox churches man.

new age churches are more diverse and accepting of all communities.

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

A senior priest from Kerala’s Jacobite Syrian Christian Church recently put the spotlight on the fact that some Christians in the state practice the caste system, when he announced that he would henceforth stay away from traditional family gatherings organised by members of the Church.

In Kerala, some financially sound Syrian Christian families organise annual family meetings, which are attended by prominent priests. The bishop of Niranam Diocese, Geevarghese Mor Coorilos, said that these meetings were organised to “proclaim the artificially cultivated upper-caste identity and lineage” and he would not like to be part of this tradition any more.

syrian christians are not evangelists. 

yes, there is an unspoken caste system in Indian xianity. but I don't know much more about this.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, there is an unspoken caste system in Indian xianity. but I don't know much more about this.

There is also a unspoken caste system in muslims too 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

There is also a unspoken caste system in muslims too 

yes. I already mentioned that too. 

just like balisina Hindus, balisina muslims, christians will also deny it.

still India is ruled by Hindus. no point talking about minorities without understand how caste works in the majority. or those who call themselves the majority.

Okay the video seems to have a catchy title. I have no idea what she said. I was just responding to comments in this thread without actually listening to what she said.

hehe.. I'm out.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Aa "facts" ento kastha list chesthara. Nakem kanapada ledhu. She says manu smiriti is fake because nobody saw a brahmin doing anything mentioned in manu smriti. Thats a good point but then why not apply same criteria to ramayana, mahab etc and say they are also fake but no one saw so called gods in real life or that magic in real life. IF she disowns her own past and own caste then thats absolutely fine she can join the humanity as another human not some brahmin and she does not even have a need to defend anyone then. why not then ?

No, she wants to keep all smirits showing them in good light and superioir while disowning bad things. She is just doing PR (public relations)for her caste that all.

did she say all this? lol. I thought she was a scholar.

let me listen to the video when I'm free.

5 hours ago, Mirage said:

@ZoomNaidu ee @Telugodura456 battalippi bazaar la nilabaddi matha prachaaram chesthunaadu ga

@Tesla_Elon

Vadu oka matha pracharakudu.. vallaki veediki theda enti ante kanisam vallu open nenu palana ani cheppukuntaru veedu matram im born to hindu father anukunta hindus ni tidatha untadu logic naku ardam kadu.. hindus ni thappa migitha vallani em anadu mari antha veedi g lo em pettaro

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Unspoken emundi le , these days many are aware of tha fact about churches and its hierarchy where dalits are again at the bottom. 

Movies like Trance (malayalam), clearly exposed the corporate business model of the functioning of churches, converstions and the crazy healings done at Suvartha sabhalu. 

how is offering another god to worship a "weaponization" ? so many hindus too shifted to new gods like sai baba etc - is that also weaponization. You are upset because christian or muslim mean they dont need brahmins to access their gods - it wont come through you guys. Otherwise there is no reason to be upset.

Its strange you are not upset with india which loots taxes and imposes foreign language but upset about such small things which really dont make any difference to quality of life - infact they may improve it by giving us telugu people access to christian resources.

@NiranjanGaaru

Are you ignorant or in denial mode? 

Matha pracharam kaadhu - matham maarchukune hakku Ambedkar raasina constitution icchindhi. Adhi valla janma hakku. Just like hindus change gods to sai baba or this baba they chose jesus. No issue in it at all.

In south Korea more than 30% of population are christians all within last 2-3 decades- did it effect their nationalism? their language? their culture? their economy? nothing.

Hindus change gods - wrong perception.

Hinduism does inclusivity- we include. 

20 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Are you ignorant or in denial mode? 

so basically nuvvu oka video esaav.. aa video lo emundho you don't wanna discuss.

Telugodura discussed some of what she said, and correctly mocked her for saying all that sh1t (if she said it)..

instead of debating on what is in the video, bunch of guys have joined to debate about Telugodura. haha..

• Upvote 1