Software development is most hectic job, should be paid way more, how many agree?

ChinnaBhasha

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

I am glad I have a job bro 🙏 to feed my family adi hectico stresso don't care

As long as we don't compare devudi daya valla getting more than I deserve 

picha lite man, earning money has become very easy, we are just not looking at outside world. 

we are just being frogs in the well. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I am glad I have a job bro 🙏 to feed my family adi hectico stresso don't care

As long as we don't compare devudi daya valla getting more than I deserve 

nope. not devudi daya.. majority of s/w projects are crony capitalist enterprises where the seller doesn't actually know client requirements, and got the project because he's close to someone at the management.

s/w field is propped up by venture capital, and govt subsidy. that's why you are paid a lot compared to others.

doesn't mean you can't bargain with your employers to get your share of the pie. It is true that most s/w employees are paid less.. only the select elite few get big bucks.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

picha lite man, earning money has become very easy, we are just not looking at outside world. 

yes. you can open your own shop on the side.

and do just the bare minimum on the job.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Don't know bro if we see real estate brokers in india making more money than us by just selling and buying giving info

But I saw few good jobs just lost in last decade where they became irrelevant some of them are homeless

But as you said agree india lo new gen not relying on it jobs any more and making decent money I heard some people doing pet breeding, fish tanks , real estate, second hand car marketing, cold storage , organic farming etc etc and making decent money

Don't know bro if we see real estate brokers in india making more money than us by just selling and buying giving info

But I saw few good jobs just lost in last decade where they became irrelevant some of them are homeless

But as you said agree india lo new gen not relying on it jobs any more and making decent money I heard some people doing pet breeding, fish tanks , real estate, second hand car marketing, cold storage , organic farming etc etc and making decent money

India is great for business, man. 

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

That's for the US. Indian economy is on the rise, and this malaise will take 20yrs before it reaches India.

make your money before that, and save yourself from living on the streets.

• Upvote 1

Yaa with increased consumerism lit of opportunities ovaru kali ga untaleru

US lo its time to dismantle capitalist structures. They've done enough to build the country. Now its time for people to kick out the capitalists.. haha..

India still building phase. let them build. let them be busy, earn a lot of money.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

US lo its time to dismantle capitalist structures. They've done enough to build the country. Now its time for people to kick out the capitalists.. haha..

India still building phase. let them build. let them be busy, earn a lot of money.

Nuvu nenu anukuntunna nuvvena 

• Haha 1