Software development is most hectic job, should be paid way more, how many agree?

ChinnaBhasha

41 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

army must be disbanded. I'm gonna stay in an army quarters in the next month. my cousin is worried that I'm gonna talk like this when someone is around. He's already told me that he's not responsible if I get my neck broken. hehe..

technically army works for its citizens. they shouldn't harm you if they are serious about their duty. :D 

1 minute ago, siru said:

technically army works for its citizens. they shouldn't harm you if they are serious about their duty. :D 

but they are all psycho mfers who are waiting to beat the sh1t out of somebody all the time.

33 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nope. not devudi daya.. majority of s/w projects are crony capitalist enterprises where the seller doesn't actually know client requirements, and got the project because he's close to someone at the management.

s/w field is propped up by venture capital, and govt subsidy. that's why you are paid a lot compared to others.

doesn't mean you can't bargain with your employers to get your share of the pie. It is true that most s/w employees are paid less.. only the select elite few get big bucks.

sales team whose main job is knowing whos who..pulihora  mixing lo expert aithe chalu they can get projects.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

but they are all psycho mfers who are waiting to beat the sh1t out of somebody all the time.

anthe ga..govt free ga high quality food pedutundi.all those calories need to be spent no

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

btw, what do u want to tell them? papam most of those are there for decent pay and benefits.  naa experience lo army thopu thurum ani cheppedi well settled guys who work in good comfy jobs. Actual ga army lo join ayyedi matram pooe people who cant find a decent job.

5 minutes ago, siru said:

btw, what do u want to tell them? papam most of those are there for decent pay and benefits.  naa experience lo army thopu thurum ani cheppedi well settled guys who work in good comfy jobs. Actual ga army lo join ayyedi matram pooe people who cant find a decent job.

my cousin is some higher ranked officer. don't ask me what rank. I never pay attention to what he says. I just sh1ttalk the army with him. He asked me to keep my mouth shut and just enjoy the scenery, and act like a civilized person when in army quarters, and not like some drunken fool waiting to pick a fight, because I will definitely die if I picked a fight with someone there.

hehe.. he's right. I won't open my mouth in the next month. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Vaari 4-5 hrs ke intha naatakaala @3$%

But it is actually hard to work for 5hrs when you have to wrack your brain. its extremely tiring. and frustrating.

I wrote for a newspaper when I was in Sydney, and it was just one column a week, and it took a lot out of me.

• Upvote 1