Kalathapaswi K vishwanath garu 🙏

JustChill_Mama

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

He is the reason why i wanted to learn dance. Totally inspired by swarnakamalam  . Life lo okka sari ayina kalavalani undi. The only celebrity i want to really meet. 

He's a distant relative, maybe I could make it happen if you go to India next time

7 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

He's a distant relative, maybe I could make it happen if you go to India next time

Thanks . Next time i go to India i will bug you. I just want to meet him and say thank you ! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

DOB ki okkate kavala leda TOB and POB kuda kavala ?  Just asking . Bavagaru ni emanna searching ah for me ? 

dob okkati saalu akka, ahh movie soosi dance nerchukundam anukunnav ante, neeku correct time lo pelli ayyunte, eepatiki two kids undevaru

5 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

dob okkati saalu akka, ahh movie soosi dance nerchukundam anukunnav ante, neeku correct time lo pelli ayyunte, eepatiki two kids undevaru

Nenu mala pilla cinema kuda chusa ante na DOB 1920's ah ? Naku correct time ento miku telisi naku teliyaleda oh my gaad.  What logic sir.  Stop worrying about strangers.  

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nenu mala pilla cinema kuda chusa ante na DOB 1920's ah ? Naku correct time ento miku telisi naku teliyaleda oh my gaad.  What logic sir.  Stop worrying about strangers.  

Haha, I really dont care about you. Nuvvu bava, bavamardi antunte, inka pelli kaaleda annanu anthe

2 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Haha, I really dont care about you. Nuvvu bava, bavamardi antunte, inka pelli kaaleda annanu anthe

Thanks i like it that way.  Anyways we are good DOB adigite nenu annanu.

Rgv once said in an interview to swapna that, once K Vishwanath garu called him to talk to him, his mom picked up the phone, he told his mom, to say - he is not at home!

why ante- Rgv respects him a lot and he thinks he is not qualified to talk to him as he is so sacred and highly respected.