BREAKING - Immigrant Visa Ban Rescinded

snoww

15 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Full 120 K SO vastene 2015 touch aidda malli DOF ani doubt unde. Ippudu 1 month munde ban peekesaru. Unless FAD comes to mid 2012 for both EB2 and EB3, there is no way DoF will cross 2015.

Already 2014 end varaku move chesaru gada last time why don't you think they will not move beyond that into 2015?

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

Already 2014 end varaku move chesaru gada last time why don't you think they will not move beyond that into 2015?

Becoz last september eb3 volume was very low. After downgrades, 80% of EB2 came to EB3 queue.  There are enough people in the pool to eat away next year’s SO now. So if SO is anything below 120K or FAD doesn’t reach mid 2012 for EB3, we are doomed.

My guess is they will keep the DOF same and accept Filing dates in next October. Anthe.

16 hours ago, Iriswest said:

My guess is they will keep the DOF same and accept Filing dates in next October. Anthe.

EB3 moved cheyadam depends on where it will be by Oct...i think they might move EB2 now since there were ton of downgrades. Think they will keep same EB3 FD and move EB2 FD.

EB3 moved cheyadam depends on where it will be by Oct...i think they might move EB2 now since there were ton of downgrades. Think they will keep same EB3 FD and move EB2 FD.

Whoever downgraded have place in both queues now. PD 2011 to 2014 are like Schrodinger’s cats. They are both present and absent in EB2 queue.

I don’t think they will make the mistake of moving DOF for EB2 beyond 2012. 

14 hours ago, snoww said:

I feel they will restart aggressive eb1 abuse again under this new administration soon. 

Witch and Abusers will thrive more. Thatha time lo kuda they still made ton of progress. Money talks. 

7 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Whoever downgraded have place in both queues now. PD 2011 to 2014 are like Schrodinger’s cats. They are both present and absent in EB2 queue.

I don’t think they will make the mistake of moving DOF for EB2 beyond 2012. 

That is incorrect..some ppl never gonna change lanes as suggested by attorneys ..I spoke to many of friends who filed eb3 downgrade..they said we are permanently in eb3 also I personally spoke to attorney thinking to downgrade eb3 though mine straight eb2 got current..she strongly suggested stay in eb2  also she said who ever filed 485 will stay in the same category to avoid jeopardy in 485 complications except like u wait 8 to 10yrs later still if u stck that time may take chance like how ppl eb3 to eb2 upgraded in last decade after gaining some experience and doing additional degree also some element of risk associated when u switch lanes..

On top of it,some ppl filed new 140 and some ppl just amended existing 140 so they are permanently downgrade..

7 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

That is incorrect..some ppl never gonna change lanes as suggested by attorneys ..I spoke to many of friends who filed eb3 downgrade..they said we are permanently in eb3 also I personally spoke to attorney thinking to downgrade eb3 though mine straight eb2 got current..she strongly suggested stay in eb2  also she said who ever filed 485 will stay in the same category to avoid jeopardy in 485 complications except like u wait 8 to 10yrs later still if u stck that time may take chance like how ppl eb3 to eb2 upgraded in last decade after gaining some experience and doing additional degree also some element of risk associated when u switch lanes..

On top of it,some ppl filed new 140 and some ppl just amended existing 140 so they are permanently downgrade..

I agree to your point because definitely attorney would suggest not to go back and forth between lines that can scrutiny more on the application , officer is now need to review same application over and over with an addition of ticking a simple checkbox on the i-140.

changing lanes is not so easy unless you have been waiting in the same lane for quite some time.. feel people from 2011-2014 EB2 have downgraded a lot which will make EB2 filing dates to move forward.. not sure to what extent though... this is my understanding

30 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

I agree to your point because definitely attorney would suggest not to go back and forth between lines that can scrutiny more on the application , officer is now need to review same application over and over with an addition of ticking a simple checkbox on the i-140.

changing lanes is not so easy unless you have been waiting in the same lane for quite some time.. feel people from 2011-2014 EB2 have downgraded a lot which will make EB2 filing dates to move forward.. not sure to what extent though... this is my understanding

It's very sad or funny donnow how to react.. how couple of my friends one who missed eb2 dates by 2 days and another one who missed eb2 dates by 35 days who waited along with me for 10 yrs almost ..now they are eb3 becuase of downgrade their only worry is that , hope they don't have to wait for another 10yrs for gc if eb3 gets clogged 

43 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Andaru interfiling option use cheskundam ani anukuntunnaru. For that reason they are not going to use EAD and staying on H1B. Most of them filed new I140 and didn’t ament the existing one. 

29 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

It's very sad or funny donnow how to react.. how couple of my friends one who missed eb2 dates by 2 days and another one who missed eb2 dates by 35 days who waited along with me for 10 yrs almost ..now they are eb3 becuase of downgrade their only worry is that , hope they don't have to wait for another 10yrs for gc if eb3 gets clogged 

Bro I missed boat as well end of 2011. Best I am hoping is at least if they allow filing dates oct 21 until end 2011 or mid 2012. 

Lot of unknowns..hope at least 2010 will be cleared..I am being realistic if moves ahead will be happy..

3 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Bro I missed boat as well end of 2011. Best I am hoping is at least if they allow filing dates oct 21 until end 2011 or mid 2012. 

Lot of unknowns..hope at least 2010 will be cleared..I am being realistic if moves ahead will be happy..

Just curious ..Why didn't you downgrade last Oct ? 

16 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Just curious ..Why didn't you downgrade last Oct ? 

Job change, Perm in progress.. definitely downgraded if I had an opportunity. EAD > H1 any day..