BREAKING - Immigrant Visa Ban Rescinded

snoww

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

At least 5 yo 6 months avutayi emo kada, asalu uscis first use cheyali kada unavi

If consulates operate at full capacity then kashtame spill over India ki. 

With visa ban mostly aa spill over antha manake vachedi. 

Just now, snoww said:

If consulates operate at full capacity then kashtame spill over. 

Some of them are in USA already on other visas. Regardless Biden thatha will make vomerica land of immigrant again. 

Ugh, SpillOver for FY2022 got jinxed

Trump ban on Immigrant Visa(IV)/Green Card issuance in consulates got reversed by President Biden today evening. This was anticipated on Day 1 but dragged till date. This also revokes temp visa worker ban, so relief for many H1B who are stuck.

Back on topic Almost 5 months October 1st 2020 to Till Today February 24th 2021, there was very limited number of GC issued in consulates and affected mostly Family Based.

Just to recap - April 2020 to Sep 30th 2020, that was almost 5 months and gave FY2021 , 121,500 additional Green Card. Will we get then 121,500 additional Green Card for FY2022 as well in Employment Based? I guess it will be much lesser than last year SO, as Administration has 7 months and will pull all levers to play catch up and consume most of FB Quota which got unused in part 5 months, at least they will try. I expect it to be near to half of last year in range of 50 to 70k instead of 121k. Which translates to 55-57k for EB1/2/3 instead of 75k in FY2021. Million dollar question is - how many of FB GC get spilled over to FY2022 to Employment Based, need to wait an see till Oct 2021.

Also when consulates starts giving temp visa and issue FB GC more(fast tract to consume their quota), the flow of ROW H1/L1 will also surge as well GC applications of ROW in FY2022...which will creates more ROW demand. FY2022 does NOT look rosy as FY2021 for Indians in backlog, it going to affect EB3 badly.

4 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Ivi anni manaki enduku va Biden tatha tho i140 ead bill or eo pettinchandi 

After 2014 batch country cap lift lyt teesukuni deeni meedha focus pedithey better.

I-140 tho EAD ... This is a better idea than anything else... 33mtnj.gif

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

I-140 tho EAD ... This is a better idea than anything else... 33mtnj.gif

adhokkatey easy pass bill or EO, no other countries will object it.

it is not like they are giving EAD’s to everyone just with i140 and also humane thing they can do.

we will see what will happen.

10 years of trying to take out country cap and did not workout. It’s time we move onto something that can be done without much opposition.

23 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Ugh, SpillOver for FY2022 got jinxed

Trump ban on Immigrant Visa(IV)/Green Card issuance in consulates got reversed by President Biden today evening. This was anticipated on Day 1 but dragged till date. This also revokes temp visa worker ban, so relief for many H1B who are stuck.

Back on topic Almost 5 months October 1st 2020 to Till Today February 24th 2021, there was very limited number of GC issued in consulates and affected mostly Family Based.

Just to recap - April 2020 to Sep 30th 2020, that was almost 5 months and gave FY2021 , 121,500 additional Green Card. Will we get then 121,500 additional Green Card for FY2022 as well in Employment Based? I guess it will be much lesser than last year SO, as Administration has 7 months and will pull all levers to play catch up and consume most of FB Quota which got unused in part 5 months, at least they will try. I expect it to be near to half of last year in range of 50 to 70k instead of 121k. Which translates to 55-57k for EB1/2/3 instead of 75k in FY2021. Million dollar question is - how many of FB GC get spilled over to FY2022 to Employment Based, need to wait an see till Oct 2021.

Also when consulates starts giving temp visa and issue FB GC more(fast tract to consume their quota), the flow of ROW H1/L1 will also surge as well GC applications of ROW in FY2022...which will creates more ROW demand. FY2022 does NOT look rosy as FY2021 for Indians in backlog, it going to affect EB3 badly.

Not Just 2022. If I remember correctly @Iriswest mentioned this might also impact 2021 spill over too. And final action dates movement in the final quarter of 2021 fiscal year. 

39 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Ivi anni manaki enduku va Biden tatha tho i140 ead bill or eo pettinchandi 

After 2014 batch country cap lift lyt teesukuni deeni meedha focus pedithey better.

why only 2014 afterwards baa ?